Age of Sigmar General /aosg/

Stupid, Sexy, Tasty, Trees Edition.

Previous Thread: Latest news
warhammer-community.com/2018/02/10/malign-portents-the-next-stage-beginsgw-homepage-post-1/

Malign Portents Website is up!
>malignportents.com/

Resources
>pastebin.com/cPgyVjT6

Core rules
>games-workshop.com/en-US/Warhammer-Age-of-Sigmar-Rules

General's Handbook 2017
>mega.nz/#!C5BSgTDK!Sx74f87D86frlU0NZ1XKyGP0WEgar52X1Hatj1OA5y0

Army and Skirmish Warband builder
>warhammer-community.com/warscroll-builder/

City generator
>repl.it/Lfm3/2

>Art Database
ageofsigmart.booru.org/index.php

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Realmslayer-Warhammer-Sigmar-David-Guymer/dp/1784967866
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for 'Rate my List' in every general

I fucking love Death

dusty kroak tits in my face

Does anyone expect the new Gotrek audiobook to be good? There is no Gotrek without Felix.

Reminder that Morathi did literally nothing wrong.

>tfw nobody ever rates your list

Unironically yes. I'm an optimist and Gotrek bumbling around for Felly boy will deff have more in setting things explained or show more cities and people

I hope you're right. That's why I love the novels so much. They make the setting feel real. I'm currently at Beastslayer. Is there a noticeable quality change when the authors change?

I LITERALLY CAN'T FUCKING WAIT FOR SNEK GIRLS FOR MY STORMCAST

OH GOD, MUH MUHFUGGUN DICK

Did the other thread get deleted because of autism?

Don't know working through my Republic Commando Backlist atm and haven't gotten back to G&F

Rating lists is the most boring shit in the universe. The list is either netlisted bullshit, medicre filler or stupid garbage, and either can be told at a glance even by the moron that wrote them, so what would be the point?

Yeah, no one writes them as good as William King.

> Republic Commando
> ner vod

Yes, actually. I'm interested where the whole thing is going. Plus, getting a newcomer to AoS might open up some interesting interactions and new views on things.

>novel about demigod superhero
>more cities and other stuff
>SCE poster
>having dick

I hope there's a running joke about Gotrek refusing to call himself a "Duradin".

Post your list user, I'll take a look at it.

Anything that explores the mortal realms some more is a-ok in my book. Plus, Thanquol is possibly still around, and seeing his reaction to Gotrek getting back to bullying him will be priceless.

Don't encourage him. He needs to learn his place.

Why the fuck would Gotty be dicking around in a desert instead of going to a city to look for Felix?

I hope that Gotrek spends most of his time just shitting on everyone and making fun of their names.

>Duradin
I unironically prefer Duradin over Dwarf same with Aelf

Any tricky way to assemble chaos knights before painting? I thoung about painting horse and knight separately but rider's legs are so tightly close you just cant put him on the horse after gluing him

I actually agree with you on Duradin, and Orruk as well for that matter. They're meaningfully different but still feel fitting. Aelf and Ogor, on the other hand, are just misspellings.

What's the obvious answer then?

Always paint horse and rider separate, even if it seems more difficult. It's just too finicky otherwise.

Glue the legs onto the horse, but leave the upper half of the knight separate. That's how I'd do it.

I have really old plastic glue and I am absolutely struggling to put together a tiny arm onto the body through a small "gap" where the fitting of the arm is meant to fit.

Is it possible the plastic glue's quality has declined over time? Or is the Black Gobbo just really awkard to get together.

Pic related.

His left arm will fit but the glue won't "stick".

Is he resin or plastic?

You cant use plastic glue on anything but plastic

>SCE poster

I Apologize for nothing :^)

To elaborate, I got his body to fit together eventually but I am curious if the quality of glue can get worse if left unattended.

Isn't the Gobbo made with the forgeworld resin? The plastic glue doesn't work with that

Resin though I thought since it was "plastic", I'd use plastic glue.

Resin is not the same as plastic. You need to use superglue on resin.

>Why the fuck would Gotty be dicking around in a desert instead of going to a city to look for Felix?
Because he have a more importnat purpose?

Like what? Killing himself on some kind of monster? The synopsis makes it seem like his starting goal is just find Felix so he'd go to a gathering of humans

>Like what?
Like promoting models

SHIIIIT. Thank you anons. There was no blood bowl general so thought I'd ask here. After nearly wanting to throw myself into a madhouse, metal glue worked a charm.

Issue is I already glued his lower torso together with plastic and its "together" and seems stiff but should I poke it out and reapply it with super glue?

Thanks guys.

It's strange how it never really dawned on me how much I would want for Tartakovsky to make a Gotrek and Felix animated series

>The synopsis makes it seem like his starting goal is just find Felix so he'd go to a gathering of humans

The Realms are huge, and settlements of people who don't worship chaos pretty sparse across most of them. If he's just spat out in the middle of nowhere, how would he know where to go or how to look for a city?

You probably should
Get it clean from the plastic glue before applying the superglue

kys

hmm what new gotrek audiobook ? any info ?

Are both of these Morathi?

Normal mode and Shadow Quen mode?

Is this good?
If it isn't, are there books about the Death alliance that are good?

I am new to Tzeentch, I only today bought battleforce and made something like this, it is WiP yet without items and spells.

Tzaangor Shaman
Fatemaster
Magister

Tzaangors x30
Kairic Acolytes x10
Kairic Acolytes x10

Tzaangor Skyfires x9

Arcanite Cabal
Alter-Kin Coven
Cult of the Transient form

2000/2000 points in total, any feedback?

I tried to nip it and it seems pretty solidly stuck. Like, fairly solidly, not even a "nudge" from the socket.

I'll see how long the fellow lasts but delighted that I got that GODDAMN ARM working at least, the torso will be easy to repair. Thanks man. Time to foul and block people so.

Here have a Merry Gobbo as thanks.

I really hope there's no felix, actually
If anything I'd find extremely entertaining if the only way gotrek has to "interact" with felix is by reading and hearing the stories he's written about him that survived from the old world and suffered some telephone-game-like twists during the centuries so none really believes gotrek is THAT gotrek, but some kind of crazy fanboy who ends up following him just so that gotrek has someone to guides him in this age of sigmar thing and retells to him how his own tales to see how much has been changed.

WAIT NIGGA WHAT NEW GOTREK? LINK?

amazon.com/Realmslayer-Warhammer-Sigmar-David-Guymer/dp/1784967866

It is pretty good in my opinion

Reynolds is a solid writer
Been meaning t read this but I hate Nagash so I'm conflicted

Yes, the big one has the same spear.

Yep. She can transform back and forth between a giant combat monster and a powerful sorceress as required.

so Gotrek looks for stormcasted-felix this is going to be weird

So, while flipping through White Dwarf from January and February 2018 I noticed that the Age of Sigmar "Tale of Four Warlords" campaign that they have been writing about each of the last two months has so far been a bit, shall we say, prophetic.

The four factions being played are Daughters of Khaine, Maggotkin of Nurgle, Beastclaw Raiders, and some sort of Death faction army (I don't remember which allegiance, the February White Dwarf referred to it as "Legion of Nagash" but it had a different name in the January White Dwarf).

Now, Maggotkin of Nurgle were the cover feature of White Dwarf in January, so that one made just made sense, but later on in January (Jan 26th to be exact) they dropped the Daughters of Khaine reveal trailer (to everyones suprise), and a couple days later they announced that Death was coming with Legions of Nagash (to nobodies surprise since we all knew of the rumors that Death was getting a major update).

So, of the Tale of Four Warlords, 3 of the 4 factions so far have been announced as getting some sort of update or revision in the near future, leaving one as an odd-faction out - the Beastclaw Raiders. It doesn't mean anything necessarily, but at this point I would find it odd if Beastclaw (or perhaps Ogors as a wider whole) don't see something drop for them. I mean, it kinda makes sense, the whole point of White Dwarf is to advertise their product, so it would follow that if they are doing a tale of 4 warlords then all 4 warlords must have something that should be advertised, right?

Thoughts?

Let me guess... in the hundreds / thousands of years that Sigmar has been forging his Stormcast

I'm guessing Felix hasn't been reforged once, that was lucky!

Big Morathi tits right in my face

This is the only meme I like

Snake girls when? I have £300 credit with my FLGS and a 20% discount

I picked up a box of the "Men-at-Arms" and "Peasant Bowmen" from these guys a while a go, but sold them off as I wasn't doing anything with them.
But wow that Fantasy bundle is pretty nice. Essentially 24 Knights (Realm, Questing or Grail) 3 Pegasus Knights, 2 Pegasus Heroes, 48 Men-at-Arms, 24 Peasant Bowmen and 12 Knights Errant for £125.

>Cavalry models are now using round bases
How much it influences the game?

It's good by BL standards. Made me appreciate Arkhan the Bro.

>Thoughts?
if beastclaw get reunited with the other ogres they end up losing their gained flavor
but if they do, they will start selling more ogres and make a sense of those stupid subfactions

hopefully they adopt a similar strategy from the legions of nagash with various allegiances allowing various mix of ogres from full mounted forces for the alfrostun riders to the hordes of great maw/gorgamorka priests to maneaters only armies to a mix of everything under powerful tyrants or something
but I find it doubtful, unless the unnamed force devouring cities and souls under nagash's nose-hole is actually ogres having a spirit cooking session for their god, whichever it is now.

Its not like Beastclaw have THAT much flavour.

The beastclaw allegiance bonuses can be replicated much in the same way the Death Soup book has Legion of Blood etc.

There might be an issue cramming all the battalions in there, but then Beastclaw Battalions kinda suck anyway, could do with a cull.

All of their bundles are good, all that's missing are the damsels. I reckon it should be fairly easy to embrace change a little bit and get a king on griffon converting the freeguild general.

I made some fanart for Gotrek's triumphant return.

Any feedback?

That model is Resin; plastic glue will never work, there's no plastic for it to melt.

>maneaters
discuss

>gotrek with sunglasses
10/10

Soon

Tzeentch/10

Youll do fine. Tzeentch can do nothing wrong

No. I really wish they stopped with this "let's bring X from old world" pandering bullshit and got round to writing new characters in.

I decided to order Tzeentch Battleforce, several generals ago I mentioned I really like Tzeentch models and lore but I am not so sure about collecting him due to being called powergamer by my friends and people at local hobby store. As guessed, I am already public enemy number one and I am called powergamer, but I think I made right choice

By this point, Gotrek should be possibly the oldest Dwarf/Duardin in all of the WHFB/AoS multiverse. How much time passed between ET & AoS?

>No shield for an "impenetrable shield wall of sigmarite and steeeeel"
>Not 9 feet tall
>the DWARF is in front of the stormcast, which never happens with cover/boxart (see silver tower and hammerhal)
>the art doesn't look like deviantart
2/10 not accurate enough

>round
Isn't it ellipsoidal? I just based my Hexwraith with them

Who cares as long as you have fun and win?

It's not within my skill to fuck up art that much.

Just play what you like. Post your moonface herald/chariot pls

>gorchick and plebnix are alive in the mortal realms

I left the rider and horse separate and it worked fine.

No.

I don't even mean to win, I just like Tzeentch as a whole, wish he wouldn't be as strong now so I wouldn't have this reputation of bad guy (Funnily enough my friend who is the only SCE player doesn't get called powergamer)

Once I will get it and paint, I will be sure to post it around

I can dig it.

good man

Felix literally cannot be a stormcast. He'd have to survive the End times, get to one of the new Realms, live however many millenia till Sigmar got round to giving civilization to all the realms, then further millenia of the Age of Myth, and then, with the age of chaos, finally Sigmar started making Stormcast. So yeah, itd require the writers literally taking a massive dump on any sort of plausability.

Ergo, we're getting stormfelix.

What unit do you wish was added to your army?

I kinda wish Flesheaters got something like the screaming skull catapult, or that ghouls could fling garbage and bones at enemies in 9" or something

I haven't read shit about Stormcast, although I don't mind them.

I thought Sigmar lifted souls from heroes from the World that was as well as the Realms?

For the Shadow Queen!

but how? Legs are so tight there is no way to put this dude on the horse if they are glued together

Gobble me right up, sharro kween

Official Mirror-Shield bearers for Hosts of Slaanesh.
Would be able to look-out sir/take wounds for a lord of slaanesh within 2"

I wish Firebellies got a battleline.