Drawthread: RAGE EDITION

>>>RULESReminder that nobody is entitled to a delivery under any circumstances within these threads.
>Ignore the bait, you're better than this
>Stay on topic

Artists and Artists-to-Be:
>Feel free to drop your tumblrs/websites/commission/etc information, but:
>If you're dropping your commission info, consider filling a request beforehand instead of just advertising

Books and Tutorials:
>mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA
>dropbox.com/s/kno4yv719g88pol/Tutorials.zip?dl=0

Figure Drawing:
>quickposes.com/pages/random

Beginners Guide to Drawing:
>archive.is/GNIq1

The w/ic/i art Guide:
>sites.google.com/site/ourwici/

Previous Thread:

Anchor post

It's okay, I'm very patient when it comes to the internet.

hello im looking for A sister of battle (the one in the silver) and a Sister of silence (the girl in gold with the mask) to be hugging like the anime pic eyes closed with big smiles (or just closed eyes in terms of the masked one).

I'm hoping a drawfriend could draw the main antagonist in my campaign. He's a recently awakened ancient eldritch beast, known as Biizroch. He is the god of necromancy, and the patron "saint" of Liches.
Just as a note: his entire body is covered in loose, thin skin, and he has sour milk instead of blood as his vital fluids.
1 is the shape of his head, but he has patchy black fur that show exposed muscle, and thin pasty skin. His eyes burn bright red, almost as if his sockets are filled with fire. He also has large, curling ram horns coming from his head. (2)
He has black feather growing from his collarbone all the way to his large, leathery wings. (3)
He has tentacles in place of legs, like in 4. They are a dark reddish purple in color.
Lastly, he has six eyes, arranged like image 5.
He is a large humanoid, standing at about 13 feet tall. His fingers end in large, sharp, curling talons.
Thanks in advance if any drawfriend is interested!

Request Human Sorcerer Spellblade.

Some Background on him:
He is an extremely charming and handsome man in his mid-30s, who is a very aggressive close ranged combatant. He spent a large degree of his teenage and young adulthood working up the ranks as a foot soldier/infantry as its a family tradition that he gladly picked up to improve himself and his credibility. He is always one of the first in the front lines and will put his first foot forward to protecting those close to him when in combat he fights fiercely and strikes just at the right moment to get a fight in his favor. As he started to make his way up in the ranks he fell in love a Halfling in his unit and they even got married. During one of his missions, there was a powerful arcane conflagration that he and a small number of his unit barely survived. After the event, he began to exhibit very strange arcane abilities that he could never fully control. Illusionary flames, crackling lightning, thunderous roars, objects changing color, etc. would spontaneously happen around him or on objects. This rightfully concerned, and in a lot of cases angered a large degree of commoners and even those in his unit. Through a large degree of meditation and focus, he found that the only way he was able to keep his newly found magic under check was by keeping a trusty blade close to him and placing a fraction of his magic into it, though it still becomes unstable from time to time when his emotions are high or when he's casting stronger spells. He is adventuring out from his home and unit to get a better grasp on his abilities so when he returns he can better protect everyone.

Play around with the pose and armor appearances as you see fit. The armor is just a breastplate. Have fun with it!

Can I get this girl pictured, glasses included dressed as a more fantasy version of a repentia?Basically the same, but a magic sword instead of a power sword.

Low priority project:

I need the Scotsman fro Samurai Jack, as played by a Bugbear, Beard and hairdo should be identical, his garb dressed and equipment similar though you're free to alter to taste.
Peg-leg optional.

Requesting a greaser wrestler. He is wearing sunglasses and the outfit on the bottom and his mask is cut open at the top, revealing a huge black haired pompadour similar to Johnny Bravo

Request:

Human sorceress favoured soul. Ambiguous / androgynous appearance (fairly flat chested, a sort-of boyish face and hairstyle). Going for a bifauxnen kind of deal; they could easily be mistaken for a pretty boy.

They're from a persian-inspired setting.

Blessed Countenance
At 6th level, your divine essence causes you to
undergo a minor physical transformation. Your
appearance takes on an otherworldly version of
one of the following qualities
(your choice):
beautiful, youthful, kind, or imposing.
(Beautiful will be selected on this feature.)

Golden hair in that loose noble-style ponytail with bangs, or perhaps think Saber's Fate/Zero casual hairstyle (when she's wearing a suit).
Warm, lightly tanned skin. Middle Eastern / Persian style.
Blue eyes.
The foppish outfit is optional - if it's easier or you think it would look better, feel free to just stick them in a full dark-blue cloak (though please don't have the hood up!)

The bottom-right image shows a sort of 'anime version' I suppose; I've been unable to find a non-anime style describing what I'm after... probably because bifauxnen aren't really a western thing outside of Twelfth Night.

Best regards and thank you. I'll monitor the threads just in case anyone decides to pick this up or requires clarification / extra detail.

>ethnicity: Persian
>but without persian features
k

Requesting a child's-eye view of my hunter character wearing his dark brown duster jacket and hat with his revolver out and is also ready to draw his sword out from his right side and he has a nervous expression on his face as there's a 9ft tall silhouette of a werewolf with red and blue eyes right behind him. The werewolf bust in my idea sheet is for his facial hair btw, and not about the werewolf behind him. He carries two kukri machetes on his back but due to the angle I'd like they'll be hard to see but are still visible, and his hunting knife's carried beside his revolver's holster which is on his left side.

Which part? I don't usually do anything related to that region of the world so I'm open to suggestions on that regard.

Being a Favoured Soul permits me a bit more freedom with the appearance though, I think.

I'd say divine empowerment should at most be one or two radically different features, like actual golden hair, glowing eyes, booming voice ect, a "overlay" on the human frame.

But it's your character.

The only vaguely persian thing is that she's slightly tanned, though that could also just be a slightly tanned european.
Everything else is just european.
>inb4 but some persians have blue eyes!
And some chinese have blonde hair, I know.

anchoring
also thanks again drawfriend.

Ethnicities have facial characteristics, don't they? That's more what I was after... but perhaps you're right, anyway. No point describing them as 'looking persian' if it's only the tan and facial structure which doesn't come across too well in most pictures.

The level 6 features were supposed to be golden hair and the light tan.

Thank you both for the feedback, I'll edit my request and re-post it later or tomorrow (at which point I'll delete the original one).

Requesting art of a Hobgoblin art wearing bronze/spartan armor (top right).
All Hobgoblins in the game's universe (mostly) look the same. (ref is in the top left)
I'd like him to be holding his bronze broadsword (bottom) and shield in a defensive position, ready to take on whatever lies ahead.

Anchoring for drow matriarch and her throne lined with brains-in-jars.

It's been a while since there was an update, so the artist might have dropped the request so if someone else would like to give this a shot it would be appreciated.

And this is the original reference.

Requesting a full body drawing of my damphir girl wearing light body armor with some throwing knives around it, two wolverine-like claw gauntlet weapons on both of her hands, a tomahawk carried on her right thigh and on the other side a double-edged sword with the handle of it being made from human bone with some ruins engraved onto the bone and it doesn't have a crossguard, and have her necklace of vampire fangs being visible. Oh, and her knives, claw gauntlets, tomahawk, and sword are made of silver.

Sorry if my pic is a bit of a mess. I'm making a Sumerian style dwarf cleric and I was wondering if anyone could please draw my character out for me. She usually has a stern look on her face, keeps her belongings in a barrel she wears as a backpack, and wears her holy symbol on a golden beard band around her center beard ringlet. If it's done in color, which would be amazing and way more than you need to do, she has skin about the same shade as an Arab, black hair, amber eyes, brass colored armor and shield with red robes underneath.

Height, build, pose,hair-colour, what sort of body armour, moden or classic tomahawks, what gear colours ect.

Oh yeah, some more stuff I should probably add:
First, I fucked up with my copying and pasting, and kept my error at the start. He's a Hobgoblin General.
Secondly, I'd like for the plume on the helmet to be a deep, forest green.
Lastly, he is 5' 4.5", and weighs 166 pounds, and he's got a sagging belly, like all Hobgoblins.

Hair's black with a red streak on her right side, modern light body armor, modern tomahawks, her build is slim yet well fit, all gear are either dark brown or black, height is 5.6 feet tall, and artistic freedom for the pose.

migratin'

Requesting my grugach bard from a dungeon crawl game that he may or may not survive. He's in the same pose as the old man but with a kazoo in his mouth and no dog in his shirt

Dropping anchor

>No dog in shirt whom is also using a kazoo
But why user?

Anchoring

Okay... apparently I can't delete the original because it's too old. Please don't kill me. If a mod could delete the post I'm replying to, that'd be great.

Here's the updated request:
"Human sorceress favoured soul. Ambiguous / androgynous appearance (fairly flat chested, a sort-of boyish face and hairstyle). Going for a bifauxnen kind of deal; she could easily be mistaken for a pretty boy.

Blessed Countenance
At 6th level, your divine essence causes you to undergo a minor physical transformation. Your appearance takes on an otherworldly version of one of the following qualities (your choice):
beautiful, youthful, kind, or imposing. (Beautiful will be selected on this feature.)

Golden hair in that loose noble-style ponytail with bangs, or perhaps think Saber's Fate/Zero casual hairstyle (when she's wearing a suit).
Warm, lightly tanned skin.
Blue eyes.
The foppish outfit is optional - if it's easier or you think it would look better, feel free to just stick them in a full dark-blue cloak (though please don't have the hood up!)
A playful grin or a smirk would be good. As for the pose, she’s fairly theatrical (actress) so a flamboyant arms-wide gesture or perhaps a half-bow could work.

The bottom-right image shows a sort of 'anime version' I suppose.

Best regards and thank you. I'll monitor the threads just in case anyone decides to pick this up or requires clarification / extra detail."

Requestin a cute viking fighter with pale freckled skin and wild, braided/dreaded hair like in the images labelled 2 and 4 (one long braid is cool though if the hair is too much). She wears charcoal eyeshadow/warpaint around her eyes (image 3) that sort of looks like glam rockstar makeup.

She wears a hooded blue tunic (1) with golden trim along the cuffs and collar. She wraps a red sash around her, slightly above her waist, and wears various belts/buckles to secure her weapons (longsword, battleaxe, and 2 handaxes). She also wears black tights with silver and gold stars/crescent moons stitched into them. A severed Winter Wolf tail hangs from the back of her belt and bobs side to side behind her as she walks.

She's small for a viking, petite build, stands about 5 foot 5 like the right (4) images. Sorry if the wording on any of this is confusing, I'm typing this all out at work on a cellphone. Im always lurking if you have any questions.

Thank you and have fun!

Rage: Edition, she has a habit of screaming in her enemies faces, answers almost any challenge with violence, and is always nursing some form of injury.

Migration for my weeaboo tiefling knight.

Looking for a drawfriend to draw my Tiefling Warlock
>Edgeblade

His name is Pario Antitheus, which is Latin for
>Maximum Over the Edge
and he is a hired killer by trade and his weapon of choice is his pact weapon conjured as a Zweihander.

Visual Description is what I had in mind when creating him, but I'm not picky, so just a generic "Smug Handsome Tiefling with a Big Ass Zweihander" is fine as well!
C:

Requesting art of a nymph and fairy.

The nymph looks similar to Gardevoir from Pokémon, same skin color and same hair shape, but without the chest spike. The nymph’s dress looks like it’s made of flower petals, the petals being the same as the white and yellow flower on the left. The nymph has the pink flower on the right in her hair and her hair color is the same as the yellow on the white and yellow flower.

It’s fine if the fairy is just the same as the orange guy in the top right, just with the same color pallet as the white and yellow flower on the left (and the nymph’s dress).

For the poses, I’d like for them both to be dizzy/dazed with anime style swirly eyes. The nymph teetering/dizzy like the character in the image in the bottom left, and the nymph sitting down like he character in the image in the bottom right.

Please tell me if this is too complicated and I’ll attempt to make it more do-able.

Requesting another creature concept for my project, and probably the last one for a while until I get the creative juices flowing again and not busy with some upcoming personal stuff, this time it's the infamous Jersey Devil, which is a 6 to 7 foot tall flying werecreature with lemur-like traits and a wingspan of around 20ft, the arms are the wings and it has pointed ears that are often mistaken for horns, it has a long forked tail and the feet are hoof-like, it also has a venomous bite. The venom itself leaves burn marks on the flesh of its prey and is even flamible.

Migrating my arcane archer request.

I don’t think drawfriend saw my last post, I didn’t check to see if the thread was abandoned.

Here is my payment

She is a Swordmage/Fighter multiclass for D&D 4e, who is supposed to be the daughter of a rich noble. Her family had actively worshipped Corellon. She had been trained by some Genasi mercenaries, since she had shown potential for Arcane magic. Some time later, her family somehow got into a situation where the Genasi they hired turned on them. She was the only known survivor. With her life ruined, she has sworn to take vengeance with the very art she was taught with. Her training wasn’t complete, so she had filled in some gaps with more “practical” pieces.

It’s still in the works, but that’s the gist of what I’m brewing. I’m planning on specifying that the Genasi were specifically the Firesoul variant, since they had personalities similar to the element they portray (with fire being quick tempered or passionate). It also seems that they are noted for having pride, so I could also have it as they were envious of how well off their “disciple” was and decided to take it all for themselves, or that the family/she offended them somehow.

Hope this satisfies you, and that I wasn’t much of a bother. Thanks!

Migrating and bumping

Kindly requesting my goblin rogue, Squik. I play him as a weird mix of Creeper from the Black Cauldron, Styx from Master of Shadows, and Stitch, from Lilo and Stitch.

I imagine he looks very similar to Creeper, but better dressed, slightly.

Would help if I remembered the picture.

Cause I unfortunately don't own a kazoo playing doggo familiar (yet)

I'm hoping a drawfriend likes moths as much as I do. I've got a glamour bard moth-man who plays the fiddle. Basically something like the fella on the left holding a violin with a floral pattern. Everything else if yours to have fun with. :)

Requesting my Child-Cursed Aasimar Time Oracle.
They look to be about 10-12 years old, chest long orange hair, looking androgynous in cleric clothing with a mace hanging at their side. Any of the afformentioned details are completely up to the artist, but if possible id like to have my Oracle hold a stuffed rabbit between their arms protectively.

But what does he eat for grasslands?

Probably most slasher movie villains or something.

White rabbits.

Migrating request for a Gnome Stone Sorcerer. She looks like the gnome at the bottom center, but with a longer coat similar to either of the two girls above her, has brown hair similar to the girl at the bottom right, a hood or hat (any of the hats/hood shown are fine), a tan/green color scheme for clothing similar to the reference in the top left and either a scarf or the collar of her coat obscuring her mouth.

Requesting a drawing of one of my PCs who we couldn't find any good images for.
1 is his skin tone
2 is his hair, facial hair, and facial expression.
3 is his armor, except it's "dark, dark brown, almost black or grey" (his words), and his armor has some fur on it to keep him warm.
He has black or dark brown hair.
He also has a sorta blue-green candle-like flame a few inches above his forehead.
For his pose, I'd like him to be leaning on his spear and giving the middle finger. He is our rebellious edgelord, after all.
Thanks in advance, drawfriends!

anchoring for draw friend who said they'd work on it a bit more.

I'd like to request my clockmaker tech priest:

>Clad in practical clothes with a mechanicus overcoat
>The mask bears magnifying lenses
>His main armament is a long power sword in the form of a clock hand
>Notable accessoires are his selfmade pocket watch and his utility servo skull

That's it, I leave details and style to the artist.
Thanks and have fun!

Hello there!

Let's see if someone would like to draw my capeshit character for a game I'm playing

1) He has the same body type and costume of the guy in the image, but more of a electric blue color.
2) He's blonde and has golden eyes.
3) His body, except for the head, has this kind of red veins that pulse with power, let's call them "leylines".
4) On his chest he has 4 runic symbols,the drawfriend can decide which one to draw, if he doesn't know which one I can list some I would like to have.

He's a guy that got superspeed and teleportation powers by performing a magic ritual, so he's some kind of a wizard.

Anchoring this as another drawfriend's gonna take a crack at my siren.

Hello drawfriendfags! I could really use some help regarding a portrait for my campaign. It's a major plot point, and a visual clue to help the players piece some important stuff together.

Basically what I need is something along the lines of a group portrait. There is reference stuff in pic related, but I can provide some more detail here if needed. If someone can only do line art, that's fine.
With the exception of Eileen and Gherman, everyone should be well dressed in the styles in pic related. Gherman would sort of be dressed like a ratty farmer with a wide brimmed hat, and Eileen just wearing something that looks more like a jacket or something.

Requesting a human halbadier in full plate in a gothic ink style akin to Ian Miller of Games Workshop fame. Sketchy is just fine. This is the old Crucible Bloodguard (Fasa/Ral Partha) miniature I've ordered to use for the game. Thank you gents.

Request for Adventures in Middle-earth (5E MERP) human warrior (cavalryman). Thank you for considering my request drawfriends! I'm not picky, please consider the reference as general guidelines rather than a strict criteria.

Are you there drawfriend? Why have you forsaken me?

I want this ushi-oni turned into a full human. Keep to the original design as much as you can, but get rid of or replace the inhuman bits, such as the furry ears and the paw hands. Maybe keep the horns. Flip a coin on that. For my purposes, I could use either. As for the big spidery part at the bottom, I'd like her to be wearing big poofy plunderhose, as to not detract from the fluffyness the lower half originally had. She doesn't have to be armed, but if you feel like you want to, a barbaric, poorly tended to blade like the one pictured would be what I had in mind, though it doesn't have to be as broad or even shaped like this if you feel like.

Re-requesting my Lycan character based heavily on the Lycans from The Order:1886 game walking down a hallway and holding a human heart, and maybe add a chunk missing from the heart and there is some blood on his mouth as he took a bite out of it. And make him look a little more human than in his bust, but still having a bit of a muzzle though.

Simple request.

Please draw my character in your style! However, please remove that cloud above his crown, and make it so that he is flying on top of a cloud, Sun Wukong style. He should have a sword and pistol, a more tanned skin and the expression of a playful adventurer.

legit honest advice here:

regular draw fags will instinctively get repulsed by the same shit posted in every single thread. so why don't you try to rephrase your request? dont be a cheapstake and copy/paste it from every thread. maybe ask for a different request that still include your OC

better yet why don't you lay off for 1-3 threads before posting? leave a small grace period my good man.

this applies to all requester posting the same stuff every single thread. try it once, do you have anything to lose?

I have something simple in concept. Looking for a trench coat of crows pretending to be human, like children trying to pass as adults in cartoons. Pic related. Since a crow's head is smaller than a person, maybe have three heads trying to wrestle control for the head/neck/top. They're just normal, unassuming looking crows and not particularly cartoonish.

Are you an artist

kind of, i come here every once in a while, take what i said into consideration and hopefully your request will get done.

>kind of

I'm looking for a tiefling/demon bounty hunter with a similar hat and facial design to this guy in a big longcoat, armed with a morning star with lightning effects.

I am the person who requested Fair enough. I might commission, my chances are better that way.

>chances

If you pay there's no chance involved. It's the only way to ensure your art gets done.

I have an edit request that I don't know is doable but I'd like this picture changed to be a drow with no ponytail and the hair on the sides of the head shaved. The markings can stay the color they are along with everything else.

Requesting a drawing of a Grey Wizard casting Mirror Image

So many boring requests what happened tg? I cant bring myself to fulfill any of these

You have not been forsaken, friendo. I have resumed working on it. No longer bedridden, but still working slow. Will post update before I sleep if I do enough worth sharing. I'm rusty as hell.

And here I was thinking there were a couple I wish I could do, but I'm booked up. Different strokes. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

yiff in hell fag

Here you go, hope you like it

If it's too much trouble, you don't have to strain yourself drawfriend. I'm pretty pleased with the other delivery I got.

Changing up my original request since I thought harder about what I actually wanted. Requesting a very flamboyant human technomancer. Inspired heavily on the Grandmaster from Thor Ragnarok, she's cocky and almost somewhat psycho while still being very charismatic and worshiped.

Wears a very fitted white jumpsuit that she keeps unzipped to 'aid' in her diplomacy checks, along with a white fur coat that is always worn off her shoulders. Has the sides of her suit almost glow with a bright blue. Colors and the style can be changed to anything the artist wants, I don't mind at all so you have full artistic interpretation for this :D

Looks exactly like Mercy but rocks full bangs/hair straight dyed platinum blonde. Has a blue strip that starts at the top of her bottom lip down to her chin, with gold body glitter outlining her face. Weapon of choice is a sniper rifle but doesn't need to be included if you don't want to!

Sorry it’s so rough, but I’m tired. Might clean it up later though.

So this image is supposed to be Seljuk Sultan Alp Arslan humiliating Byzantine Emperor Romanos IV after the Battle of Manzikert in 1071.

I want them to be wearing proper historical clothing. However, make Alp Arslan a cute girl. Make her smug.

Neat, thanks a bunch, you wouldn't happen to have a uncoloured version kicking about?

Requesting a drawing of my Tiefling Wizard his Dwarven wife and Half-Tiefling-Dwarven daughter.

Feel free to have them doing whatever you feel would be appropriate or is comfortable for you. Also, the daughter might have darker or lighter skin, tail, and darker horns than what's shown in the picture so feel free to adjust to better suit what looks best to you. Thank you!

I'd like to request a goliath fighter. The character is crusted in plates of rock resembling shale, and wears a chain shirt under barbarian-style piece meal armour, lace up travelling boots, and dual wielding a longsword and a battleaxe.

It's all I need Daddy-O, but if you ever do the clean up I'll be glad to take it too
your other drawings are nice

It's absolutely not that it's too much trouble. I have a few days where I can work on this before I have to start another project, though, so I may end it at lineart and/or flat colors if I run out of time. But I'll let you know, either way!

Requesting a grotesque who's dressed up like a pianist, with a wig glued to his helmet and wearing a red coat, like Mozart.

You are beyond retarded, get yourself checked out.

Anything you can provide will be greatly appreciated, thank you drawfriend.

changing the character to be a drow would be pretty easy, like i could do that pretty well as someone who doesnt draw, but changing the hair (especially the sides with the crown in the way) basically requires like 1/5th of the image to be redrawn and coloured in the existing style which can be pretty difficult.
Like i obviously cant do everything you want and it would depend on what drawfriend would take your request, but depending on how much you want that art style specifically it might be worthwhile saying you dont mind an edit of it or it being completely redrawn.

It's not the art style I like it's the outfit and markings, I just thought an edit would be easier to ask for than a total redraw.

If you could make him a drow I could use your edit as a reference in the next thread as a redraw request, that would help me out a lot.

Any of you here who won't be mad at me for fucking your request up?

I'm sure nobody will be mad at you for doing something for free. Even if they don't like it, they aren't forced to use it... so nobody's going to be mad.
Just pick a request that inspires or interests you and see what happens. Good luck, drawfriend(?)

His kilt is too long

Here ya go

Much appreciated

Yeah i've done about what i can, the way the lines are blurred on original image (with lines of blue and red to the side of the black lines) made it a bit more difficult but ive changed the skin colour while trying to keep as much of the complexion as possible and cleared it up as much is feasible using my set up and skill.
Some of the fainter detail lines really should be made darker so they stand out more but i dont trust myself to not make it look awful if i tried.
Also i dont think someone would be able to easily edit the image to what you want with how the lines are blurred. They might have to completely redo the line art which at that point is probably easier to just redraw.
If you do use this image id put it side to side with the original so that whoever works on it can get a view of the original as well.

so rude

Thanks user, this will help in the next thread. I think I'll just use your edit as a reference and ask for a redraw with the desired hairstyle instead of an edit and cross my fingers.

Awsome, thanks again.
I managed to bleach and colour the original, but the pure lineart really helped add definition.

Whats an interesting request for you?