Hot off the press

twitter.com/bitcoinprivate/status/948400467444412416

BTCP will be double hard fork of ZClassic and Bitcoin.

It will be issued as follows:
1:1 BTC:BTCP
1:1: ZCL:BTCP

Coin will be in top 20 market cap for sure.
Could be as high as 5 to compete with BCash.

Once this website goes live, Its too late.

buy ZCL under $500

>shitcoin cash, shitcoin gold, shitcoin private

How many fucking times will they fork btc? Sick of hearing about bitcoin(x) every other fucking week.

>all worth multiples of ZLC's current price
>plus privacy hype and media exposure
>whales manipulating price down to accumulate
>still not buying

I'm going balls deep in this. Zsnark and Bitcoin? Yes please.

Just make money dude. Bitcoin forks are normie trap billion dollar valuations. ZCL is a few million. Simple math

It's sad you stupid bagholders have to resort to constant shilling.

>bagholder
>up 600% in the past week on ZCL

>double hard
That's exactly how I like my forks. What a dirty whore. I'll bet she's got some big fat block sizes. Does she do zksnarks? Please say she does, I need to see this bitch get SNARKED.

I kind of want to keep these info low key so later I can laugh at all the late FOMO biz.

Humble pajeet has been convinced to take your bags, where to buy, cryptopia?

the amount of ZCL thread is like 1:10 compared to railblock, ripple or other shitcoins but you can keep hating and stay poor I guess. I see you in every ZCL threads.

BCPT is 60 cents on binance, what's the point of buying a $100 coin for a shitty fork? honest question

>BTCP
>BCPT

BCPT on Binance is BlockMason Credit Protocol

Did you even look at this? Nothing to do with Bitcoin Private

Imagine thinking that's Bitcoin Private.

oh

whoops lel

How does this compare to other privacy coins like Monero?

Compare it to Bitcoin, faster and cheaper transaction speeds AND it's completely private if chosen.

Started mining ZCL today. Prob won't make it in time guys :(

That logo is sexy. Much better than the BCH's "le tilted BTC logo" fag shit

>Compare it to Bitcoin
BUT I OWN MONERO, NOT BITCOIN

Then keep Monero in my opinion. Purely from an anonymity POV.
I think BTCP will be bigger than BCH though.

BTCP is better than BCH and doesnt have the shitty reputation

I agree, but even on a technological standpoint I believe it is superior. You're right about the reputation too. The coin is also truly decentralized unlike others.

so its not forked yet... ok... so i buy zcl or btc and it forks into bitcoin private?

any exchanges accepting this?

first fork, just double checking.
i dont have to hold the btc or zcl coins after the fork moment do i?

Forks at the end of Jan
BTC is 15k $, ZCL is

gotta wait till the snapshot is anounced as being over? or will my coins be stuck in snapshot till ready anyways?

i got zcl in bittrex. but i assume i got to get it off bittrex? thanks for the answers. i've googled it, but my questions are so stupid they havent been answered yet.

Where do I hold my ZCL to get credited the equal amount of BTCP? I doubt shittrex will give me my BTCP and binance doesn't have ZCL? You guys think cryptopia will credit me with my BTCP? help a brainlet out pls

If Bittrex end up supporting Bitcoin Private then you will be given a wallet on Bittrex with 1 BTCP for every ZCL you have.

If Bittrex don't support for forked coin then you'll need to send the ZCL to a wallet.

So to be on the safe side putting my ZCL on a wallet will allow me to get the equivalent amount of BTCP and sell it?

ok thanks dude. i think i got it all figured out now.

> bitcoin private
> top 5 market cap

if you think this is anything like bitcoin cash you're out of your god damn mind. this will not crack top 20.

i wouldn't mess with the wallets just yet. windows version still a little iffy and afaik, no mac wallet out yet--i'm keeping my zcl on bittrex for now

The devs are supposedly still in the talks with exchanges. Binance and Bittrex are the most likely candidates.

Sooner or later, some exchanges will have to implement BTCP, no point in having a coin which you cannot trade.

Whales are accumulating ZCL, so now is probably a very good time to buy. They won't be able to manipulate as much when the wider public finds out about the fork (when youtubers and the like start talking about it).

i dunno, what if it's priced in?
zcl that is
buying now is still good?

I think so yes, targets are around x5 or x10 current price

People like their "free" coins, similar to what happened with Nxt (Ignis). ZCL should go to 200-300$, but many people think it will grow even higher. On top of that, BTCP will probably be a solid thing to have. Buy now, cover your investment at some point (+ some profit), and leave some ZCL to get your BTCP.