mega.nz/#F!gaBiVTKI!HTOuNx5zzNxHqT-ny-AU3A
mega.nz/#F!64wmnBZR!rWcm37EkOOeToeueqhPjpA
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ
>Old Black Library Mega
mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q

>Math-hammer 40k
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10t6_imperiumisacuck,acuck!FO9mTaG8FHY4B7v6hOQgwc3gXxUiIOrMYt16I6M/edit

Old

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10t6_FO9mTaG8FHY4B7v6hOQgwc3gXxUiIOrMYt16I6M/edit
twitter.com/AnonBabble

1st for the Emperor Protects

G O L D
O
L
D

>still hasn't fixed mathhammer link
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10t6_FO9mTaG8FHY4B7v6hOQgwc3gXxUiIOrMYt16I6M/edit

>Custodes BTFO by FAQ, no FNP on tanks
Go sit next to GK on the bench, I heard they kept your seat warm.

First for orks are a shooting race

6th for the 6th.

What is up with GW and T O P K N O T S
O
P
K
N
O
T
S

big celestine tits right in my face

If I remember correctly it's a trend started by John Blanche's illustrations for early warhammer. Blanche wanted to add an element of semi-barbaric warrior cult to the Imperials so he decided to add some top-knots which were seen as warriors pride in Langobard and other early Germanic cultures. It's from the period when they wanted to make 40k more "Gothic".
I think it's mentioned in the "Art of Warhammer" book that's in the thread's dropbox.

*deletes your mob*

Is it just me or are things getting even MORE expensive?

>I2

... wait thats not right.

Maybe with all those dice they'll find a misprint in the shape of a 7

Tau indoctrination is underway.

They're getting more expensive than inflation, with less in the box and lower quality.

Geedubs! Baby.

It's just you, GW prices are quite reasonable

no faq means tanks have 5+ invuln brainlet

learn to read

I don't know. Recasts are more or less as cheap as the raw materials they're made of.

Inflation and indifference curves. GW price rises were slightly behind RPI last time I checked. A lot of prices have been static for a few years

Inflation does not account for these price hikes.

>tfw you ordered your golden bois 2 weeks ago and they are still not on the way

Recasters don't have to pay a sculptor to make the master model.

Eww poor people

>WOPKNOTS

You fucked up and picked the wrong store to buy from. I placed an order for 3 boxes of guard and after a week of hearing nothing about it, I said fuck it, cancelled it, found a seller on eBay to buy 3 boxes for cheaper than the first store and I got them shipped that weekend and arrived on Monday (think I placed the ebay order Thursday afternoon)

>not getting in on it during pre-order

only yourself to blame

I'm coming back to the hobby after quite a while (start of 5th) and while obviously things are more expensive, it seems quite reasonable. A lot more reasonable than the pewter -> finecast price bump era.

Fuck you I'm going to play you using nothing but Bits of War, Anvil Industries, Mad Robot and Puppetswar infantry, Zinge Industries artillery and Tamiya, Revell and Dragon vehicles and there's nothing you can do about it.

It's a small local independent retailer. I'm going with Triple Helix or Element Games next time(Who are also cheaper I found out later)

Blightlord or deathshroud terminators?

>tfw physically went into a shop and bought them like some neanderthal from 1999

What's wrong with Mad Robot or Anvil?

Wop knot is top know.

Blightlord because shooting slow dudes is important. But it's a lot more even now that deathshroud isn't 50 fucking points base.

They're not $75.99 Games Workshop(C) Astra Militarum(tm)(R) approved models and therefore disgust and confuse the Citadelet.

Manliest haircut in galaxy, gives +10 do badassery.

What kind of Knight should I get for an Ad-Mech force, which is mostly a static Stygies gunline with a few infiltrators?

Big Celestine tits right in my face

It's time to stop

I've never really found GW prices to be that bad, honestly. Especially if you don't buy from them directly.

Give me some inspiration for a cheap-ish Nurgle Daemon Prince other than greenstuffing the plastic one to look proper Nurgly or kitbashing it with Plague Drone heads and maybe wings.

>i never found gw prices bad
>especially when I take the 20% off ebay price

alright I'm gonna pull the trigger and get some Dark Eldar for my first army.

I need some ideas on color schemes, I'm thinking doing like an Alpha Legion blue/green with brass metal. anyone have any pictures of that or other ideas?

Microwaving glue.

Greenstuffing a daemon prince and your dudes it.

Crusader

Same admech butthole keeps making these generals and its pissing me off.

Warden or crusader I guess. Knights are okay but overcosted vs baneblade varients. The gatling cannon is strait up better than the other options for it's points and in terms of what else you have available the thermal cannon isn't going to compete with the neutron laser

Look up alpha legion tutorials and just do that. Should look pretty awesome.

Why won't GW give us Iron Hands players a named techmarine or something?

Beep boop bitch

Who?

Literally my 6 man aggressor squads shooting phase

>DakkaKnight

Okay. Where is a good place to find lists and tips and stuff so I don't get tabled constantly starting out?

Are there any online resellers who sell resin? I'd buy a recast if it wasn't a super secret tribe initiation to find a contact email.

In my entire time of playing IH i have never made a 6+ save. Love how GW thinks this is a good chapter tactic.

Stop whining, you'll get your Primarch sooner or later.

>Dark Eldar as first army
You're gonna go far, kid.

Are AdMech really that hard to paint? I am going to buy the start collecting set but heard they are a bitch to paint ? Any tips?

Custodes Primarch best primarch

I want one.

>-2 to hit

I've literally never bought anything from ebay.

y-you too.

how many points is that, roughly?

>thinking of blowing a CP to bring one

Oh man I can't wait for dark eldar to get their codex and it's waacy.

Dont glue everything together, makes painting so much easier

They're about 500 pts.

Is Cawl worth the points?

I can get a cheap one second hand.

Your missing out to be honest.

Salamanders player here. Our tactics suck too if you can't afford to buy a shitload of aggressors.

They are

>mechanized blood axe player

With the cheapness of chinoorks I wanna translate to an army of work versions of that gunner from full metal jacket
>if dey move dey are a dumm umie
>if they hold still WAAAAAAAAGH

Doesn't really look hard to me, unless you want to replicate the freehand on the official GW minis. Metallics are easy to paint, and the other stuff (robes, mechanical/glass shit, plasma etc) can look quite good with just some bright highlighting.

That's not Valdor...

Tau is a melee race. They're litteral warriors and have dedicated melee units.

No but seriously Kroot should be way fucking better.

>500 pts.

still cheaper than the custard lazer bus

Good Luck mate, Paint scheme sounds great, though might I suggest you check out craftworld Mymeara. Similar colours to what you said and would look great on Dark Eldar.

Blightlords, on a unit that slow you need shooting potential. Deathshroud don't have a backup plan if their charge fails, or if the opponent screens properly, and the opponent can very likely just walk away from them because lol4"move.

LET’S BRAINSTORM MECHANICUS RULES FOR WHEN FIRES OF CYRAXUS (never) COMES OUT
>sources atm are saying they’re waiting on tau codex to drop and have been getting a lot of heat for it

>secutarii hoplites 13ppm Skitarii with 5++ Shield
>have assault 1 12” S6 AP-1 D1 spear with Dd3 against vehicles
>melee is S4 AP-1 D1 Dd3 agaisnt vehicles

>axiarch is 60 pt WS3+ BS2+ S/T/W4 with 3/4A
>can take a bunch of shit as before
>3+ save and regular Skitarii stuff with 5++ from titanshard armor
>special binaric strat rule gives buff, either army-wide or within 6”. Pick one of the following:
>pain suppression override: 6+++ to friendly units
>exploratory synthaesis: reroll-advance (and charge?) rolls
>destructive confluence: reroll damage rolls or wound roll of 1
>extinction interlock: +1 to hit agaisnt INFANTRY

>Titan Guard: SECUTARII units within 24” of a Titan automatically pass morale checks and gain 6+++
>hazard protocols: activate at start of movement phase, a unit that does this gets +1BS and overwatches on 5+, but cannot run, has -1WS, and fights last in fight phase
>kyropatris field generator: while 5 or more models in the unit, reroll hit roles of one. 10 or more, enemy units have -1 to wound rolls (or -1S, idk)

LOOKS LIKE RAPE’S BACK ON THE MENU BOYS

Yass

>custard lazer bus

Caladius rules when. WHEN.

It won't be, it'll be midling like the Admech codex and we'll be happy with that. There will be one unit that gets abused by Ynarri and that'll get nerfed (See: Razorwing Flocks) and we'll carry on regardless.

Valdor is not a Primarch. All primarchs are LoW, Valdor is HQ just like all praetors and centurions.
Emps will be LoW for Talons so he will be Custodes Primarch

>tau are a shooty race
>BS4+

;_;

His model is gonna suck because it will be "FW quality".

>IG is a melee army because they're BS4+

Knight Crusader
-Thermal Cannon
-Avenger Gatling Cannon
-Meltagun
-Heavy Flamer

525 points +45 with Stormspear Rocket Pod +24 to switch the Thermal Cannon for a Rapid Fire Battle Cannon.

>tfw no Eldar or Blueberry waifu to cuddle and hold hands with
Why does the Emperor want me to suffer so much?

>Emps will be LoW for Talons
My uncle works at GW, he told me he is going to be an Ork LoW after they scrap SM in 9th edition.

Wut? Salamander tactic is god like with lascannons, meltaguns, plasma, Thunder Hammers etc.

Because you are a xeno fetishists.

Because heresy