mega.nz/#F!gaBiVTKI!HTOuNx5zzNxHqT-ny-AU3A
mega.nz/#F!64wmnBZR!rWcm37EkOOeToeueqhPjpA
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ
>Old Black Library Mega
mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q

>Math-hammer 40k
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10t6_imperiumisacuck,acuck!FO9mTaG8FHY4B7v6hOQgwc3gXxUiIOrMYt16I6M/edit

Old First one to post THICClestine tits gets to stay on my aircraft

Other urls found in this thread:

war-of-sigmar.herokuapp.com/bloggings/2737
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck you. First for new IG models.

2nd for big celestine tits right in my face

Third for the Dark Kin!

I’d say commit to one or the other, as is you miss out on the best parts of both Admech and Guard. Spamming mars frontfield and stygies backfield is really good, Cawl is very fucking handy.

Is it just me or are the butchers nails a good analogy for the male sex drive?

Sixth or seventh for bootleg marines.

On that note, where can I find papercraft of Warhammer 40k? I want to make an army and I'm too cheap to buy the figurines.

Post house rules you use in your games anons!

Double ones for charge distance always fails

Rules for Eisenhorn, pic related
war-of-sigmar.herokuapp.com/bloggings/2737

I'm considering getting into 40K, and I've done a bit of reading on it. But I still don't think I quite understand list-building.

For example, there are all of these sub-factions of the Imperium, many that have so few models I can't see how they could possibly stand on their own as a faction. So can you mix and match factions in building an army? If so, how can you tell what things are compatible within an army?

>I want to make an army and I'm too cheap to buy the figurines.
honestly if you don't care for the modelling aspect what are you doing?
There are certainly better games out there if you just wanna game.

Too bad he doesn’t have an invuln. Still, pretty good for 100pts, and the model is nice.

So basically there are formations you take vanguard, batalion, patrol, ECT ECT, each formation has a requierment for forces needed to take for example.

Let's say I have a guard army, and I run them as imperial guard, but I also wanna run say, chastodies but not a lot. I take a patrol which means j would need a HQ and 2 troops from the custodes army.

Or if you wanna go turbo easy mode just buy 4 knights and take a super heavy detatchment and go stomp on shit

That is pretty dumb; but at least you can use his Stando to block shots and fight in combat for him.

>warboss
>invuln save

If a player doesn't ask if their opponent wants to activate strategems before he rolls they can activate them after seeing his roll.

models that move with fly still have to navigate around terrain

If you kill the opponent's warlord you can keep the miniature's head.

>You can't flame flamers into cc, sacrificing your meat shield in the process but stopping that blob of khorne berzerkers from eating your heavy weapons
Explain why Pyrrhic victory isn't a real thing for guards

So can you really mix any factions you want? Tau and Adeptus Mechanicus? Space Wolves and Thousand Sons?

Do you clip it off yourself or make your opponent do it?

All your units must share faction a keyword

We have a similar one, though to avoid destroying well painted models we just say if a character fires an enemy warlord you should offer a head bit to your opponent. I currently have a GKGM with a small skull throne

Just got back from a sweet game. 2000pts Tau vs Guard. I was infantry-heavy with loads of auxiliaries (two squads of vespid motherfucker) and he had a shit-tonne of tanks. Mission was was get the relic and take it back to your side of the board. We used a planetary governor (fleet master) who was waiting for an airlift on a skyshield.

I came completely unprepared for so many tanks but thankfully I had stealth suits who infiltrated on top of the governor and got an early lead. There were surprise ogryns, a lot of artillery pounding and an outstanding performance from Aun'shi, but in the end the dude conceded (played very well though). Can write more but that's the jist of it. Really glad I got back into 8th.

How were your recent games Veeky Forums?

No they need to be from the second main faction and share a keyword.

gotta be honest, I'm way too autistic to deface my models or empty my bits box for stuff like that.

It’s fun is all. You kill my guy, you get a spare bit and a good story. I killy your guy, same deal. The best was racking up GK kills in 7th, force got soooooo many Daemons fucking Merced.

OK, so as long as all of the model in a faction share at least one faction keyword, they're compatible? So I could potentially include Rubric Marines and Skarbrand in the same army, because they both have the Chaos faction keyword? That makes more sense. Thanks.

Yep. But most armies atm get bonuses for having a more "narrow" keyword.
For example, you get extra casting range on your psychic powers if your entire army shares the Thousands Sons keyword, rather than just Chaos
The bonuses depend on the army, which will be in the codex

>Only one of the hq models in my army comes with one spare head. The others have none
So you expect me to buy a new identical model every time we play?
That's fucking retarded

>poorfag

You might want to switch to a different hobby my dude.

I'm not really poor but why in gods name should I ever want 10 headless broodlords?

Why are Tau and Eldar so lewd towards Humans? Why must they torment our ambassadors with their vile flirting?

I want to try it first before spending the money. It is not a cheap hobby.

Yeah just saying the models are the biggest part of that. If you want to get into 40k for the gaming, I'd advise you to look into smaller games that use less minis.
There are a lot of other good games on the market with smoother rules systems.

40k's main draw should always be the minis and the background.
After ~20 years of watching people whine about the rules each time a new codex drops I can't tell you enough about how you'll just be disappointed if you are a gamer first.

If you just want to play the game to try it out, then play with coins, paint pots, or green plastic army dudes you tell the cashier you are getting for your nonexistent son.

Then do something else?
I gave the Nid Bitch some rhino doors after a single carnifex smashed like 4 rhinos AND almost busted up my pimpraider in a single game.
In return, I got several crushing claws, a tyrant guard head, a number of gaunt bitz that I used to doll up a sarge and some of my vanguard.
>I miss you, Nid Bitch, I hope you are making SM players cry out west

Well it’s not impartive or anything, just a fun little tradition. Surely you have a spare head, or maybe gun somewhere? The idea is fun and remembering good stories, not making people give away stuff

Thanks. I'm at the stage of contemplating getting into the game that I'm trying to pick a faction.

Are there any factions whose rules are make them a pain in the ass to use? Not in terms of how competitive they are, but in terms of clunkiness to play. Because 40K seems like it has plenty to keep track of without playing needlessly complex armies.

I mean to be fair, this represents eisenhorn before Hereticus and he never had any sort of shield generator or anything.

He’s got that 6+++ to make up for it though

Also holy shit viable daemonhost rules, even if it’s only one

I accidentally a total of 75 Stormtroopers, 5 tempestus primes, 3 commissars, 3 bullgryn, 2 valks, and 6 taurox. Wat do?

Also, a bunch of GSC

both players have -2 to hit first turn but 5+ overwatch

Just.... why

What's the point of Custodes in Terminator armor when regular Custodes have all the protection with none of the downsides?

If you're looking for simple, I'd honestly just run orks.
Just send wave after wave of boys at people
Note that means purchasing 90-120 boys, with will run you a pretty penny.

Cool, sort of mediocre for 100 points though.

Do you mean from fluff or rules?

PURGE

Bigger guns (well on the FW ones anyway), innate teleportation. Extra wound.

Tau are mechanically "difficult" because you need to mark targets in order to overcome their lack luster stats and these targeting units tend to be easily killed and still cost you points

Reposting this here because why not.

Big Celestine tits right in my face

Ah, yes. Sending wave after wave of your own men at the enemy. Major General Webelo Zapp Brannigan of the Astra Militarum put that strategy to excellent use against the Necrons.

How does one include Sisters of Silence in your army? Separate detachment? Auxiliary?

Removes "hur dur I'm deleting half your army because I won the roll off but we should still play it out because you have a marginal chance of victory"

Not quite TT related, but finally got round to playing Dawn of War 3.
Why is Gorgutz the only redeeming factor of that game?

rules, I see the extra wound, but is it really worth the increased price?

Where are the Sisters? And why aren’t the plastic?

If someone were looking to buy some gifts from China, where might one look?

SOON

Thats pretty awesome and considering how varied the tech level and social orders are between imperial worlds it would fit right in

r/yoyhammer
That or fast n cheap if you want slightly better slavshit gifts that any brainlet can order without having to chase down emails

I didn't make it. I just posted it.

I want to take my painting to the next level, any tips or videos to watch? I've seem to reach a plateau for a while not and theres not much improvement on the level of my models. I'm maybe at table top/above table top - Definetly better than the "pro-painted" shit on ebay, heres a Kharn I did a few weeks ago (had to throw a filter on it, I dont have a lamp of lightbox so did it to make it easier to see with my shit camera.)

Yeah, right after Titanicus is released.

>yfw its been 3 years since Cyraxus was announced.

Deepstrike capable, good guns for punching armor, casts fist well, the extra wound in a low model count army is helpful.

As a specialized task force
vanguard
grayfax
SoS unit/Culexus x3

>The eldar ambassador has outsmarted us! The ambassador has THICC thighs!
>by the emperor

Its not their time
yet

Where's the Custodes FAQ from? It's not on the community site.

>not done my first army
>being tempted by WAAAAAAAAAGH
Help me

Where did you find it?

Take a pic in your fridge.

*whistles*

>When your army is universally bashed by /40kg/ but you love it anyway

What's her name /40kg/?

Thanks. I remember it used to be a fucking hassle and a half to deal with the Chinks, guessing it still is. How are the Slavs? Looking at buying a decent amount of the old FW Kroot in particular for use in AoS.

wtf, where is that from
it almost looks legitimate

So simplicity sake and because my only LGS is a GW I was thinking just converting with admech bits and regular guardsmen who aren't to far of a stretch to looking like classic GI joes.

drop a unit of 6
unleash the lions
concussion grenades
profit

I've found Tyranids are easy to play and paint, even though they are special rules heavy. If you go with a nidzilla(mostly big monsters). You won't have to many models to track.

A very dedicated Magos.

>unleash the lions
Isn't that start of movement phase?

>drop a unit of 6
>wait until your next turn
>unleash the lions
>concussion grenades
>...
>profit

Way ahead of you

TO BECOME HUGE AND FLEX THE ENEMIES OF MAN TO DEATH!

GAZE UPON OUR GAINS AND TREMBLE YE SUBHUMAN FUCKS!

>it almost looks legitimate
It looks like fanmade

Anyone ever get the battle for vedros starter set?
Is the quality any good?

It sorta seems like a cheap-ish way to get some usable units.

So... what's the point of fly besides fallback and shoot?

So who has the best and worst internal balance right now? Which armies can make a decent list out of anything in their index/codex and which have to tiptoe around the minefield and cherrypick the strongest units and avoid the trash ones in order to stand a chance?

Put in other words, which armies have the biggest and smallest gaps between their weakest and strongest units?

Hence the "almost"
it looks very well made

Someone put in a lot of effort to make that. Wow, you should credit whoever made it.

Seems like they tried and gave up with that line.

>Is the quality any good?

The Terminators are from 2nd/3rd ed, the rest are fine. Go for it if you dont mind the ancient Terminator models.

4 wounds each
4+ invuln
2+ armor save

i mean you could give them a -1 to be hit banner if you really dont think they'll live

if you arent also jamming 6+ bikes up their other end simultaneously you arent doing it right

Almost exclusively that, its a really nice benefit.

Are the old terminators still compatable with 8th edition?

Some of the unit will survive, not all of it. Against actual well built armies with good synergy you'll lose 3-4. If they commit more to it then they'll wipe em.

I'll just call him Magos Zed. He is a great guy.

Any way to make walking talking plague marine force viable (outside the blight hauler)