Magical realm worldbuilding

InCase apologizes for the state of the rivers. Am I the only one that thinks that man-serpent alliance sounds rather tenuous?

>that feel when a polish butt-slut that draws nothing but futas on male and halfing cuckholding draws and writes a better setting then you...

>Kingdom of Dangerous

Is there a setting document that explains the map?

The alliance is held together strongly by racewide fetishes for the other race.

So is it an alliance between men and serpents or a nation of reptile people?

"Everlasting and Peaceful" suggests it's an alliance between men and sneks.

Remember that sneks are cute!

If Felarya has taught us anything, it's that, sometimes, Fetishes can lead to more detailed worlds than most regular DMs can muster.

(Not a huge surprise honestly. Think about it: they'd be obsessed with minute details like why their fetish exists/is prevalent in the setting, leading to more detailed fluff. A light example may be them writing out a detailed geneology in order to explain why only women can be regents, or a detailed history to justify why all great warriors and armies are composed mainly of amazons.

The rivers are a shitshow but the halflings are thicccc

So what is the redwood?

It looks like he's using her to see over a wall

The inverse is also true: despite having fairly vanilla sexual tastes, I've found that writing in-depth on a setting (to the tune of 16-page encyclopedia-style write-ups for each playable race and 40-page write-ups for each nation or state) inevitably leads to the introduction of some fetishy material. In part because real-world nature, mythology, and history are all depraved as fuck once you start looking at them closely.

Are rivers really that effective at stopping whatever the redwoods are?

>Tewkesbury
Stop.
I know it sounds like a fantasy name if you aren't familiar with it, but it's a real place.
That's like having a city in your fantasy setting called 'Seattle' or 'Chicago'.

It's InCase so this isn't really out of the question.

That's not the same thing at all. Chicago and Seattle are names associated with specific and widely well-known location. However, less major cities--and even sometimes major ones!--can and do share names. And that's not even getting into the silliness of place name etymology.

I grew up in a town called "La Cañada." Do you know what that means? "The Canyon." At some point, some Spanish-speaker has referred to an entirely different location as "la cañada," but that's no cause to sperg out. If the world's languages are such that "bury" is still a common ending for towns, cities, and fortifications, then the only thing wrong with Tewkesbury is the unlikelihood that Theoc found his way into your setting.

While you're not exactly wrong, it still takes me totally out of the world.
That's not a good thing for a fantasy place name to do.
Also Pickering

>Snek-o-lass, what do your Viper eyes see?

If that take you out of the world, shouldn't the fact that they're speaking English do the same?

"Everlasting and Peaceful" sounds like it's the medieval fantasy equivalent of putting "Democratic Republic" or "People's Republic" in the title of your nation.

It sounds like a magical kingdom with a giant snake acting like Friend Computer.

They're not speaking English though, are they?
They're speaking [local fantasy language] that's translated into common for the purposes of the reader.

Into English, rather.
Got some wires crossed there.

>Cornwall
If your setting DOESN'T have a town with this exact name it's unrealistic.
Humans are very unimaginative when it comes to things like etymology. Just look at the germans.

>user bitches about tewkesbury but not the major city called sst-sst

Tbh I just want more Lydia action

In my setting, it's a Scorched Earth kind of weapon of a war long past. It did its job, but it couldn't be stopped or killed so it just kept growing.