Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iVW3HaeVImQ
youtube.com/watch?v=4qKJS-8bzoA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

first for Scooby

This CYOA is really great imo

Soria

Other than Zodiac Brides, Vampire King, Fae King, what other CYOAs follow the model of marriage candidates sending you letters?

Royal Revival

I always get distracted by the fact that three out of the four Regalia use the art from Stephanie Pui-Mun Law's tarot series, but not the Sword. What was wrong with her art for the Ace of Swords? The guy who made this CYOA not like swans?

Was I reading previous threads right? Is 3_tankista making some kind of Fate CYOA?

No.

The Jester

The Yellow Lord

Sword

The Inquisitor
The Seer
The Undying

The Holy Capital

What happened to the Genie gallery from a few threads ago, not the last thread? Did it even get worked on, or did I miss it being posted?

So here's the thing if any of you want to know the way the Zodiac War VN is gonna work. I completed a tentative game design document and I'll summarize a little. The important point was that making twelve distinct routes that are as different as something like Fate/stay night is insane, and probably impossible. So I said fuck that and went a different direction.

After you choose your waifu, there are three "events" each day. In other words, you get to choose whether to go to one of a range of locations within the city. Each choice creates an event.

Basically, the war will happen a certain way if you do nothing. Unless you change it, certain events happen at certain times. (So, period three during day 1 will be the same every playthrough unless you change it by going there and interfering, or else the bride who was going to do it is no longer available due to your actions.)

If you go to a location, or stay in the hideout, and there is no other bride there and no fighting, you basically have the option to have a character scene with your current bride. If you, somehow, won over more than one, you have the option of which to take, though this is much harder. You also have a limited number of special date events, which lead to all sorts of cute things. Think clothes shopping with Lucianna (...well, at least if you get there in the days before a certain battle completely fucking wrecks the place) or a mountain picnic with Abirathi or running in terror from Lizette.

The final days of the war are different. Once a certain number of brides are out of action, the alchemist crashes the party, Gilgamesh style, and the remaining brides must team up to stop the interloper before the final battles happen. Things happen fast there, so the "three event rule" kinda breaks down. But that's because it's a special case, anyway.

In any case, the document is far more detailed, this is just giving you a brief idea. Didn't even talk about the injections here, but its in there.

Any word from Highlander?

Go to the blog.

post necromancer

I TOLD YOU ALL HE WAS REAL!

Am I? Am I really? It's always possible I am a split personality.

its been an hour and the gallerys not here. oh noes.

Not QUITE the same. It's supposed to be live communication in Royal Revival, not a written letter. Also the marriage candidates are a fairly minor section by comparison rather than being the main body of the CYOA

That's just you.
Most likely.

youtube.com/watch?v=iVW3HaeVImQ

Bird
Is the Word

Rain it in, you two.

>Loyalty less than 3.

Truly trash tier.

NONE OF US ARE REAL

NO YOUR NOT REAL!

Reminder that best girl is STILL Neptune.

~Earth~.

So Pluto is mine

Pluto a cute!

Fight!

Uranus is best girl.
She does anal.

Actually, I take that back.
Saturn. Saturn is best girl.

Still don't get the redacted parts in Sun's bio. What does it mean?

Post sweetheart CYOA here

Most likely dick

Ok guys, Here Is what I promised. Sorry it took so long, I'm using GIMP and cropping the pictures took slightly longer than expected.
I am releasing the meat of it in the next 24 hours so stay tuned. Until then, do your rolls and predict what you can. Good Luck.

Blind Picks:
>[An Unexpected Journey]
>[A Generation of Heroes]
>[Stupid Immortality]

>It's Just Tank Armor
Hopefully gives me built-in tank armor. Also, GUNTANK

>An Unwanted Throne
Past life was a king who didn't want the throne. Every reincarnation, the kingdom approaches and asks if I want the throne. If not, I get 1M$ or something. Past lives stupidly rejected the throne.

>Time For an Upgrade
No idea. I just like the image and the word "Upgrade".

put this in the next one

Zodiac Brides in space, forgot the real name

Of Damsels and Devastation, I think.

Generation of Heroes
An Unwanted Throne
The Forgotten Pygmy

A Generation of Heroes
Time For an Upgrade
Phantom Encounters

Perception Proof
The Monsters Inside Us
The Scourge of Humans

youtube.com/watch?v=4qKJS-8bzoA

>generation of heroes
>The tightrope
>perception proof

>theDresdenFiles.jpg

An unexpected journey
Tts just tank armor
Girl power

>not choosing the Path of the Scoob'
Unless you forgo the sexual attraction of women to be a fucking superhero under Rippetoe, it's just smart. Those superpowers are tempting, though...

>Protagonist-kun
Rival that what I need.

Inconsequential

Giant Strength (26)
Mana Shield (23)
Counter Strike (19)
Giant's Appetite (16)
Balanced Diet (14)
Fireproof (12)
Effeminate (9)
Beastling (0)

Journey to the Fairy Kingdom

Ver

Still no update?

Is the Fire Emblem user still around? Get to work!

Blind picks
A city of Power
A generation of Heroes
Time for an Upgrade

I'm hoping i'll be a henshin hero in a cool cyberpunk world.

>Girl power
>Little runaway
>An unexpected journey
Hoping for some neat isekai stuff full of waifus or something

Is this the most up-to-date version of this CYOA?

Persephone is the clear winner, because she hacked my computer and saw what I'm into, and she said that it wouldn't keep her from loving me.

Originally I was going to use another's guy art of the minor arcana for the regalias, as they featured more dangerous animals for each: snake for sword, bull for pentacle and I don't recall the other two. The problem was that every image apart from sword had a fuckhuge watermark.

So I had to substitute them, and Law's were the other 3 good images that I could find.

As far as I know, I'm neutral on swans.

An Unexpected Journey
Generation of Heroes
Otherworld Exchange

I'm going to live the Isekai dream!

is there any good husbando cyoa?

You forgot your pic

Oh fuck off

You saved that, why?

aw snap, some one posed the shitty thing I made. Nice.
>wonders if any one ever noticed them sweet digits

What CYOAs are there to be hyped for?

Yeah I post it every once in a while.
What 0377?
PaG IV

I don't know. It was spammed so much, it kind of became a part of cyoag history.

>part of cyoag history
Will ok... saved.

I archive stuff like that. I really don't know why I do it. Maybe for the memories or maybe to prove that I'm an oldfag a few years from now. I've also got Tok's meltdown saved.

Why would anybody do something other than sperg?

>few years from now
Has it really passed that much time?

Yes, actually.

>Yeah I post it every once in a while
this makes me happy. And no the number in the original "post" is 1488. shit-tier /pol/ reference that was aimed at further annoying the people involved in the inspiration for this shitpost cyoa

>got Tok's meltdown
God... what to share? Maybe I should archive stuff too. I just have random stuff.

>1488
>0377
Yeah I know, I'm happy your happy.

Yeah I'm probably not going to give it any updates, got any questions?

Nope. I got it from an old thread, so I just wanted to make sure there wasn't a newer one.

Type: Realm builder (Primary) Comfy (secondary) Adventure/survival (secondary)
Style: Noble (main) Realistic (alternative) Bubbly (alternative)
Setting: High Fantasy (main), Low Fantasy (alternative), Heavy sci-fi (alternative), Primal alternative), old times (alternative), post apocalyptic (alternative)
Perks: Nap of Wisdom, Artist
Drawbacks: Weekends off
Facility: The village
Job: Fungalist

Work on CYOAs in my comfy mushroom house. Mix drugs on the weekends. Sounds like a good time.

a shit

Faggot

As far as I know, there were some issues with the next TT 2.0 dev diary, which might delay it a bit.

For you

The hell do you have on your computer?!

Lone Observer CYOAs are very comfy, but they usually are multiple CYOAs inside one. I feel like I should make a canon choice, but still make builds to the other initial options.
Still, it's impressive how comfy and dark they are at the same time.

>PaG IV
Never ever is it coming.

can yo post the zodiac brides zodiac brides guy?

New wolrd "Calamity".

Salty potatoes CYOA when?

Only on request.

Some things are better left unknown. I'm just happy that Persephone is such a... tolerant woman.

Anyone else finds this zodiac waifus intimidating?

Are you sure you and Scorpio don't share similar interests? I don't think whatever you have can beat giving Sebastian (a homemade butler) PTSD... does it?

>better left unknown
Are in love with Sebastian?