Bitcoin Cash 1m+ in 5 years

Why Bitcoin Cash will be worth $1 Million+ in 5 years: Yoshitaka Kitao, President & CEO of Softbank: "SBI Group will devote resources to enable a future world where Bitcoin Cash is used globally for daily payments.”

sbibits.com/download/Press_Release_SBI Group_nChain_strategic_partnership_EN.pdf

Bitcoin Cash is now backed by one of the largest companies in the world

ACCUMULATING!!!

Etherdelta is already buying BZC for 5x ICO price faggots.

user, Send me some bcc. I've got like 20k in loans.

Write it off as charity on your taxes. :^)

16Wj5QcWhVqVK8fBUE2oC649WceBJD1zNx

hmm interesting. I am saving for a house using my 401k, but idk if it's worth the gains in the cryptomarket

Probably an exchange wallet.

Should say "Softfork" in front of Segwit. People got to stop treating softforks like they aren't actual forks.

SBI also partnered with ICX, why it no moon

lol you're as pathetic as the DRGN guys claiming they're associated with Disney

Ugh, I can’t decide what to do about the BCH I’m holding.

On the one hand, I agree with the people proselytizing that BCH is what Bitcoin should have been. It’s better in every way.

On the other hand, I have this terrible feeling that when BTC begins seriously swirling the drain (and it’s already begun) and people start losing serious money that the word “Bitcoin” is going to be synonymous with “abject failure” and BCH will get tarred with the same brush.

What do you think, guys? Is BCH gonna make it and surpass BTC? Or when BTC fails is it going to take BCH down too by association?

What's got me holding is merchant adoption. Bitpay is adding Bitcoin Cash so you'll be able to spend it anywhere merchants use Bitpay. Hopefully this will mean Steam will come back.

Bump’n for thoughts and advice

buy BCH or be poor

Steam will be my signal to jump back in. Meanwhile I will abstain.

I am playing with big bucks so I can't afford to have my BTC stack devalue by taking a position in BCH.

I'm about 30/30/30 btc,bch,xmr. I see the value in bch, but see the retardation of people buying not on fundamentals. So I've hedged my bets in favor of actual usage of crypto as opposed to this store of value meme excuse for bitcoin's inability to transact.

Just ride the boat while it's still floating and jump at when it starts sinking. Brand loyalty in crypto is sheer retardation.

bitcoin cash appears to be breaking out, any chartists here have targets?

I don't even hold any BCH but if I did I'd absolutey hold it. I'd bet on the flippening happening within a year.