Electrabro is back

Hey it's you boi electrabro, you may remember me from last week when I was telling you to buy electra at 0.001$.

Just wanted to say that i'm still holding since I see a long term future for this project, hope some of you guys bought some when it was a few sats like I told you to.

Feels good being an electranny bois!

i bought at 2 sats but im not sure whether i want to hold it or sell it now

That's one of my many threads before the mooning, one of you guys even came to thank me for the tips hold you are still holding.

By the way, I'm looking at a new project that has similiar or more potential:

BitBoost, look into it boys.

haha holy shit yeah I remember this and bought at

Was this you in the previous thread? Sorry I remembered the numbers wrong it was < 0.00045$ so over 10x ROI on my tip here.

Still holding bro. Bought in after reading the earliest threads around 4 sats, so I have 10x my money. Absolutely going to check that bitboost out, because Electra worked out so well.

It's dipping hard.
Should i Hodl or sell, i'm afraid it'll crash to 200 cus it's a new shitcoin.

Yeah insane coin anyone who got it under 30 sats will have made it. Thanks electrabro for the future 100x profits.

There is always dips after so much growth, but eventually it will go back or most likely to a new ath.
U can also try your luck in day trading, but that would also be so risky right now, if the train goes on and you can't buy back before it.

I wouldn't worry about the dip, happened last time too and followed by organic growth all the way to 42 sats.

My forecast says we'll hit 100 sats faster than you think.

Is it too late to buy in?

>not sure whether to hold or sell
well you better fucking sell then
fud and all that
incoming "HODL x200"
but seriously, everyone is getting rich by buying coins and just forgetting about them

>its dipping right now so its not a bad time to buy

Its only too late if you have a coinbase account
kek

I dont think so, if you believe in the project. And its having a nice dip atm after that insane growth last 24h, so now would be good time to buy.

Look, Electra claims to be an instant tx currency like RaiBlocks. It can be proven that this is not true. You need a generalized graph like DAG, Tangle, SPECTRE, block-lattice, etc. for instant transactions, and ECA follows a traditional blockchain. This is absolutely unattainable, but ECA devs are not skilled enough to do it, so they take the easy route and just claim tx are instant when they are not. Takes 5-10 minutes for confirm tx while xrb can do so instantly You guys got pajeeted haha

PnD scam is over man, no need to make these threads.

Lol if true.

Nice copy pasta you have there.

literally posting this in every thread

Well, I hope no one completely innocent got scammed too bad, and they'll learn not to buy dumb things because of FOMO.

The entire Telegram group with 3000 people did. But they haven't realized yet LOL. Sucks to be a normie.

Feels good to back in next 24h, mark my words.

If you look at the buy orders all it took was someone to dump ~ a bit over 2 BTC to drop it to 22 sats. Come back in an hour and it will have recovered.

Grew to fast but thats just a correction. Dont worry bros nothings changed

We'll see. I think you're holding bags now, but good luck.

(OP)

It's over, Pajeet.

Made aroud 50% on my $2.5k investment. Not great but better than losing.
What's next? Bitboost?

Using $$$ not sats

Made around 45% on my 0.20 BTC investment. Not great but better than losing.
What's next? Bitboost?

i hope so, because i sold all of my lumen to buy more eca.
right now i have 200k eca and nothing else.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

it's going up pretty fast. each page refresh it increases by around 5%. hope this works out and i'll be rich.

I hope it works for you too, but it probably won't.

>back up by 50%, 50% more and it's new high.
he's making it and you're not.

And it's back in track less than an hour later. Don't worry bros a dump like that can be done with just 1-2 BTC worth of eca sold since it's been climbing so fast.

Nothings changed about the value and potential of this project and in a few more hours we'll see the new ATH.

Seriously tho check out BitBoost while you wait for eca to moon.

GUYS JUST PUT $200 IN THIS BITCH AND YOULL BE STOKED OUT OF YOUR MIND END OF YEAR