In your cyberpunk setting a corporation has sent all sizequeens to the moon

>in your cyberpunk setting a corporation has sent all sizequeens to the moon

What now?

Thank the circumstances of my birth and upbringing that I can talk to girls without spazzing out and creating a subforum to complain about my social handicap.

We blow the moon up thus saving the earth from women who are more obnoxious than vegan homosexual's from san franciso.

Wouldn't that cause more problems since we generally need the moon for tidal waves and windspeeds?

can we get frisco too?

All the what?

>sizequeens
Who?

Dicklets detected

Can’t we just send the Size queens into the sun or something?

California was condensed into rocket fuel. Also OP never said they had any life support

No, cause the sun is big you mong

>ITT: A bunch of dickletts that are so insecure about their thimble dick that they can't stand the thought of someone who isn't satisfied with their meek "man"hood even existing on the same planet as them

>FUCKING INTOLERATE MEN STOP MAKING JOKES YOU SHITLORDS
>BUT TREAT ME THE SAME #EQUALITY

So...what is it?

"Size queen", like "chad", is something that only people who can't get laid worry about.

A Woman or Gay Man who is obsessed with big cocks. Like, if it ain’t splitting their holes open they aren’t interested. They are the kind of people who look at a bad dragon horse cock dildo and think “Oh yeah, lemme get two or three of those up in here.”

Travel to the moon for all the cock hungry sluts.

>California was condensed into rocket fuel
God, this setting is the best.

Yay? I imagine the same cyberpunk universe capable of such a feat would have already given us perfect AI and gene splicing, so human women would be obsolete anyway.

>the megacorps haven't announced Moon 2.0

It's ok to have a 10cm dick, just don't act like everyone in the world has to love it above all else because you're that insecure. It's just sad.

Can it just be southern coastal California? Specifically the area that would stay California were New California ever to exist?

>bad dragon horse cock dildo
Why would anyone ever go for the horse? The draconic series is clearly better, and at least the knotted wolf series comes with a fake ejac function.

The fuck is a sizequeen?

You just don't get it, user.

Because you get all the risque titillation of bestiality/a horse fetish without having to go through the trouble of actually fucking a horse.

People who want all systems to come as a single book instead of a bunch of undersized splats.

>the knotted wolf series comes with a fake ejac function
Technology really does advance beyond the need for it, doesn't it?

>sizequeens
That term is mostly used in the gay community though.

> tfw girthy 8.2 inch member

I'm sad anons will never know this feel.

good fucking thread