KuCoin General

cryptodealer.io/blogs/news/new-exchange-kucoin

KuCoin is going to be huge, bigger than Binance.
>Every coin it lists explodes
>Referral program is lit
>KCS has exploded in value
>Regular giveaways and contests
>About to list some huge coins

Now's your chance to get in on something at the beginning Veeky Forums, don't fuck it up.

Other urls found in this thread:

cryptodealer.io/blogs/news/new-exchange-kucoin
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/kucoin-shares/
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/deepbrain-chain/
youtube.com/watch?v=5NolXWUOalQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

all the referral whoring makes me hope it fails

shill me pajeet.

I buy KCS/KucoinShares and then what?

>investing in mt.gox 2.0

You get a percentage of all transaction fees the exchange generates. It's literally free money, on top of the value of KCS going up

Me too. That shit drives me up the fucking wall.
If you also hate the referral sluts then consider signing up with my referral code:

1c5eQ

I agree although im holding KCS, but the referral threads smell like curry.

>cryptodealer.io/blogs/news/new-exchange-kucoin

your reffering blog looks like shit

>>Every coin it lists explodes
Still waiting for that DBC I bought to "explode"

Me too

I didn't fall for it again i didn't fall for it again i didn'r fall for it again

My Invite Bonus is exploding too since I started shilling it on Veeky Forums

1d5N5

GTFI There is money to be made!

1b63f

1b63f

1b63f

1b63f

1b63f

1b63f

Nah, we're gonna be alright bro. We'll definitely make some gains. I only went in $250 anyway (Poorfag wagecuck). How about you?

1ffcd

1csNg

1csNg

1csNg

1csNg

BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY

1v155

we're going to make it, user

1KJv5

1bf7t

What coins are being added?

E3-ILd

Get in quick for the next coin

How to send btc or ltc to kucoin?

See where it says, "deposit"? Yeah, click/tap that.

1ste4

E2RWFa

3rd worlders use my referral link for solidarity

1tveJ

Thank you senpai

I'm a whale and going in hard
1tycK

1ePdJ

1Rf5a

Fuck a lambo, i want a prius

1Rev8

1QJuM

1QJuM

1QJuM

1QJuM

All other codes are not working.

WHY DOES MY TRANSACTION TAKE SO LONG. IT'S STILL UNCONFIRMED. WHAT THE FUCK. I HAD NO OTHER CHOICE AS MY STUFF WAS ON A SHIT EXCHANGE WITH NO ETH OPTION

I come with a suggestion and a reference link, this coin could go x50 or more if you're looking for something to hold for 2018, its a high speed blockchain. And its a Kucoin exclusive.
1u6cH

Okay pay attention fellow /bizraelis, this is not the one to miss. BNTY and PRL have proven in the last week that anything that touches Kucoin is going to surge. Now DBC (Deep Brain Chain) is on the same path, as you can see it has the highest trading volume on KuCoin. On the other hand Kucoin's total daily trading volume is sitting at a tiny $32m compared to Binance's $2.8b and Binance is only 5 months old. Kucoin has grown 800% in the last 60 days and it's aggressive listing of new unknown coins such as BNTY and DBC is going to be a major contributor to this growth. We're at a point now where normies are seeing this: coinmarketcap.com/currencies/kucoin-shares/ or coinmarketcap.com/currencies/deepbrain-chain/ and scrambling to get onboard with the moon missions.

How do you take advantage of Kucoin's growth? KuCoin Shares.

user, what the hell are KuCoin Shares?

KuCoin is dead serious about being a major force in the exchange world. They want growth and they want it fast - to facilitate this they're offering dividends in the form of trading fees to their investors. 50% of the entire trading fee revenue on the Kucoin platform will be shared daily with those holding KCS on their exchange. This is a two-fold investment with ridiculous growth potential as a result, you buy KCS, the exchange grows, your KCS rises in price, and the amount of dividends you are generating grows with it.

Details: youtube.com/watch?v=5NolXWUOalQ

My current plan is to ride our Veeky Forums alt-coin profit and reinvest into KCS down the line. See you in 2020 when I'm still holding and living off my dividends, I hope you are there with me.

Kucoin's referral system is genius too; you are rewarded some % of the trading fees that your invitees take on. If I shilled you into this Godcoin please consider using my referral code when signing up if you don't have a Kucoin account yet: 1gbxJ

wanna be cucked by me?
use this code: 1u8yx

Humble trader: 1KsyK

up until now EVERY single user that used this referral saw at least 2 of his altcoins mooning in 2 days:

1esf3

Does it even matter how much we trade for the people that use our code?
If someone wants to support a poorfag: 1sRRx

you know you're going to join kucoin there's no verification only email and it's got first dibs on some x10 coins

so use mine

1b6J8

No referral till date. Please help this nigger. Thanks a lot

1e34d

i am a huge whale. i will send 0.1ETH to my referals. i will make you happy

code: 1HaQx

thank me later. post address

Fuck chingchong exchange.

Don't think it matters, just a psychological thing. I personally would rather support some small fish instead of big fish.

I joined under you guys..

AND no one joined under me?

Dropping my ref here...

Please help!

1vtQs

While you are at it, buy kucoin shares - they are always gonna explode.

lets moon together
1rcyH

One million lambos for using my code:

1HPxJ

1HPxJ

1HPxJ

Just signed up. Don't even know how it works.

My ref: 1f337

E4xk6C
I genuinely already have some people under me

You should join too! The more the merrier:)

1eMNv

1eMNv
1eMNv

1eMNv

1ue5u

I move about $2k daily