Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/15068352
pastebin.com/CWPw7XLA
pastebin.com/2jpN3yF8
resizeimage.net/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bliss, Kit, SDA and Quiet are all dead.

Nah the only one dead is Quiet

Bliss was talking in the thread about a CYOA he's making not that long ago.
SDA is essentially on life support.

Does anyone has the the new update to this? If this is updated at all that is.

2015 Nov

>No one remembers Hibiki the up and coming but forgotten author

It hurts, and to make it worse the cyoas I had saved from him died on my old laptop

>Why must you keep putting me in these?
Your too cute to not put into these.

>using Ryuuko to represent me
>Oh, come on! At least make me Nui or Best Girl (Nonon)!
It was the best picture I would find to represent the option. If I could choose whoever I wanted I would have represented you with Mako. Nui is way to cool for you and Nonon is way to hot for you. You're cute and cuddly like Mako.

>SDA is essentially on life support.
The operation to remove the smug tumors really took it out of them.

What Kit is alive?
>Hibiki
No tears only rain...

He's just a lazy cunt.

Kit is pretty much dead too. Last time I heard he had a mental breakdown or some shit like that, because he hated having a identity.

Yea, that's not a change though. The only change is he quit smugposting.

>strawpoll.me/15068352
Lewduminati with Kirsten Geary as your boss.

>hated having a identity
Is this what CYOAG does to us? By the ghost of Hibiki!

He quit smugposting because /cyoag/ has become Tok's and ZBG's personal blog. He hates both of them. Tok for being a whiny little melodramatic bitch and ZBG because he thinks he behaves like a Redditer.

It wasn't cyoag's fault Kit just had alot of psychological issues to work out, He's fucking emotional disturbed wreck.

I'll take smugposting over Tok and ZBG.

He's not wrong.

>Nui is way to cool for you
Well, fuck you too, buddy.
>Nonon is way to hot for you.
Why the hell are you so obsessed with corrupting me if I'm not hot?
>You're cute and cuddly like Mako.
I'm not nearly genki enough to be Mako.

Whatever, I've got a CYOA to finish.
I'll bitch at your later.

You are so outdated. Somebody put this man out of his misery.

This is why I mostly just lurk these days, there's no point in interacting with the thread, when the majority of the time its Tok and ZBG running the show.

I'm not sure what the most update version is, but it might be this. I just looked through the archive to find it, there's no real certainty I found the latest version.

any word on the dark lord cyoa update?

>TFW the realization that Tok and ZBG killed SDA sets in

Will my exile lead to his resurrection?
Because I'll fuck off after this CYOA if it'll bring him back.
Not even kidding.
I miss him enough to do it.

Damn.
I would rather have SDA with his smug posting than those two little shits who wank to each other.
I thought I would never say it but, SDA please come back to save us from this hell.

I'm just going to repost my build here to hopefully encourage others to make AND POST builds.
pastebin.com/CWPw7XLA

Good riddance. Death is too good for him.

Italics is technically dead or on life support right now. His on cancer medication, his computer died and has very little in the way of income to continue making cyoas.

If you choose Ruby.

>New Loyalties
>Staff of Aether
>Deception 2, Smouldering Gaze, Serpent's Reflexes, Favoured by Demons, Resourceful, Tongues, Charisma
>Demonologist

A good old fashioned devilish diplomat.

>SDA is dead and you killed him...
While I'm sad that he is dead, I would prefer him being dead over me being dead. But I do miss him tho...

>Why the hell are you so obsessed with corrupting me if I'm not hot?
You don't need to be hot to be corrupted. Corruption is about taking something innocent and pure and then turning it into something nasty, depraved and perverted. Like I don't want to corrupt hot girls, I want to corrupt pure, innocent, naive and kindhearted girls. I also started refering to you as ZBD because it's a reference to (pic related) and it's also your new name, once I'm done corrupting you (Zodiac Brides Deviant).

>I'll quit if it brings back SDA
NO! You don't!

Might as well post it again in a non-archived thread so I can get feedback.
Here are the very rough and general ideas for rooms in Comfy Trailer.
pastebin.com/2jpN3yF8

Any feedback, questions, or ideas regarding either the rooms specifically or CT as a whole is welcomed. Ideas for rooms especially encouraged since I want to make this for you, the people. /cyoag/ is yours.

You say it will contain a whole lotta waifus, what kind of waifus can one expect? Will there be any lolis and can I fuck your ex-waifu ZBD in it?

So how do you guys fit character art into your CYOAs? Do you crop it, resize it or do something else?

>So how do you guys fit character art into your CYOAs? Do you crop it, resize it or do something else?
Since MS Paint can't do any of the things you just said, I go to this website and resize it.

resizeimage.net/

I have template files for each frame size, and I copy and same-aspect-ratio resize it to fit, then just mask it to the frame.

>MS Paint
Wait, so you don't use something like gimp or paint.net? I'm impressed.

That's a lot of text, could you possible make it shorter?

I want to see Tok post a build for Slut Life. A smut CYOA author should pay tribute to the grandfather of smut CYOAs

>that file name
>that gif

Dog House
Bakery
Harem
Sauna
Proper
The Journey West
Seasonal
Library

>/cyoag/ is yours
No SDA is dead, its ZBG and Tok now..

Is this talking about a rooster or an actual cock

SDA was already acting like these threads were his personal blog. maybe now that the spotlight is off him hell realized what a little shit he was being

>
May Allah strike you degenerate westerners down through Highlander.

Die
>could you possible make it shorter
Well it's not like you need to read it. All you really need to understand is this sticky note that'll be on the final version I'm sure someone of your attention span will appreciate it's conciseness.

>Celt
Why are you pretending to be me? Please don't make me have to get a trip.
Just looking at the trips in this thread makes me want to end it all.
No offense, ZB.
Also
>its ZBG and Tok now
Fucking never. Tok deserves nothing more and nothing less that a swift kick to the jewels.

>Since MS Paint can't do any of the things you just said
... you can certainly crop and resize in Paint, you just need two windows of it open, the CYOA for placement and a workspace for manipulation. That's what I do.

>that
than*

None taken.

Up here for your author.
Jeus Christ loves you.

You know you get 3 more spare rooms, not just one, right? Library is just one.

Who?

Tokky baby. Gimmie dose waifus.

This is how a ZBG-dissaasociated identity would talk.

>I'm sure someone of your attention span will appreciate it's conciseness.
Thanks bro

Celt is me.
Celt is a big dumb boi with a big heart and many issues
You're welcome!

I snagged this long ago in the event that my alter ego would appear Man-Bat style.
Never thought I'd actually use it.

Cyoa sometimes feels like Watchmen.

Quiet was the comedian.
Tok is Silk Spectre
Beri is Dr. Manhattan
Celt is Mothman
ZBG is Nite Owl

>big heart
Cunt get that look at! Cardiomyopathy is a deadly disease!

>Wait, so you don't use something like gimp or paint.net? I'm impressed.
Yeah, I know my MS Paint skills are crazy good. But they where not always this good. If you compare Enslaved with Doki Doki Waifu you will notice how much I have advanced my Paint skills.

>you can certainly crop and resize in Paint, you just need two windows of it open, the CYOA for placement and a workspace for manipulation. That's what I do.
You can crop in Paint sure, but if you resize any image you will fuck up the quality of the image beyond repair. I use multiple Paints when I make CYOA, one if the acctual CYOA and the other is just my work board which I dump shit in.

>Tok deserves nothing more and nothing less that a swift kick to the jewels.
Ball busting, sign me up!

>Tok is Silk Spectre
I want to be the Comedian!!!

Yoink.

The closest thing to the Comedian, that you'll get close to is Rorschach.

>Celt is Mothman
Having looked him up, I can't say I disagree.
But I'd rather be Rorschach. Fits my upbringing and background better. Plus, bones make a satisfying crunching noise.
No. I have no health insurance and I don't like hospitals. The atmosphere is just death.
>making Yuki participate in such a horrible act
I seriously hate you, you swedish cuckball.

Since you didn't specify _which_ Silk Spectre, I'm-a go ahead and take it as implying that Quiet raped Tok (and the resulting daughter gets it on with ZBG).

I thought the closest thing to the Comedian that Tok would get is "dead"?

Wait, using my brain I can gather Comedian raped this Silk bitch.
What the fuck.

That's valid. I'll amend.

Tok is Silk Spectre I
SDA is silk spectre II

>Quiet the comedian raped Tok the Silk Spectre resulting in a daughter ZBG?

The daughter of Silk Spectre I and Comedian results in a daughter. Who in turn bangs ZBG.

And Beri.

inshallah

I'm okay with this.
I get to be a straight dude in this at least.

>People wallow for your death while you were out eating chicken wings
Truly this is the pinnacle of being a CYOA author

Go back to being dead, we don't need you anymore.

>chicken wings
Were they good and side dishes?

>that pic
>eating chicken wings
>not ramen

why not chicken wing ramen

>Italics is technically dead
Is this why he is called the Father/God of the Skeletons? Or the Pope Italics. When will Pope Italics return to purge /cyoag/ of the heathens and Tok?

I have missed you, have a Zynthia!

Any kind of ramen dish would be acceptable.

>Comfy Trailer

Fuck me running, I actually want to be trailer trash now.

Right, so, I never said the personality uploads would be of you. One of the options in one mission includes cloning the person, or else doing personality downloads, or other things to deal with the fact that everyone got turned to stone in that colony due to a weird alien disease/fungus.

But having a cloning bay on the ship anyway... well, it basically means that a copy can be brought back even if someone dies. Brain uploads won't be a standard option. Actually, the main usage will be the opposite.

That is, making the AI of the ship into a real girl, if you so choose.

Anyway, this girl is the albino translator chick. She's basically white Uhura, if you want her on your crew.

>When will Pope Italics I return to purge /cyoag/ of the heathens and Tok?
This old pengu say not soon in enough!

Grew up in one my whole life.
The trick is being around the kind and moral trailer dwellers, but avoiding the meth-heads.
Sometimes it's hard to tell the two apart though.

Did I mention you can turn it into a space-ship that can safely traverse any environment and destroy any enemy?
Yeah, that's a thing.

can someone post the cyoa where you get be in a nippon video game/digital novel or whatever

it came to mind the other day and now I can't stop thinking about it

old ban tok CYOA > new ban tok cyoa

Which magic lets me become a cutie?

>The trick is being around the kind and moral trailer dwellers, but avoiding the meth-heads.

I'm actually from a state with plenty of both. Enough that everyone is advised to be careful when going innawoods, and to stay the fuck away from any coolers left alone out there. Not just stay the fuck away, but retrace your steps back and leave the area.

I don't actually have a problem with people that live in trailers, I just always preferred a far more solid and permanent house myself.

>you can turn it into a space-ship that can safely traverse any environment and destroy any enemy

Because drug laws don't count if you're in space?

>Because drug laws don't count if you're in space?
There's that too, but I just like space. It's cool.
I also like drugs.
Why do you think I made a cyoa about running drugs through space? Write what you know.

>I also like drugs.

I know, I thought that was potentially a primary motivator for that particular perk. Plus one of the first options you see in your room notes is for a greenhouse. Then towards the end you can use one of the extra rooms for a lab. Greenhouse, lab, trailer... This is space drug running 2.0, with more mad science and magic in the production of your goods.

Hmmm surprisingly it looks like the Be the Girl is the most popular CYOA in my strawpol.

strawpoll.me/15068352

How is progress in Apocalypse?
And please kill those two faggots once and for all.

>Greenhouse, lab, trailer
Stop pointing out my completely benevolent intentions. It's not even out yet.

There is US Space law.

They can kiss my ass as I fly away in a trailer.

Not me I vote for fate.

And get shoot down and arrested for evading arrest and drugs.