>>57960966

I'd rather pound rusty nails through my dick than play Pathfinder, so, no. And because it's Pathfinder, I don't even have to read it to know it's absolute trash.

/thread

It's 3.5

Aren't they the same thing

Ha ha funny old spice reference
>It actually is by Old Spice
huh

Nope. Read the ability "New Haircut" and try to tell us with a straight face that this is actually meant for use.

this board is cancer

It may work with either since it doesn't use any mechanics only found in 3.5 vs pathfinder but it's pretty clear what this dumb shit was intended for.

...Aranea gentleman riding an axe beak?

Look at the page backgrounds instead of the actual page.

Yeah but now you've already drawn up an aranea gentleman riding an axe beak so...

That's pretty funny

Even if it wasn't the point, some things are funny enough to be worth doing anyway.

Would you allow/play this in your campaign?

I know we're all serious about our games here, but how is this different from every charismatic bard when you're playing a light game with friends?
Of course, it would require some good roleplay, but every character requires at least some roleplay. So I guess I would allow it in certain type of games for [pic related] shits and giggles.

The entire thing is an obvious reference/homage to all their wacky commercials and quite possibly a way to tell nerds to fucking groom themselves for a change. That’s all it is.

What I don’t get is why they didn’t just stat a few of their products as magic items.

Remember, all the pandering will not be enough, ever. Some of them will turn on you, eventually.

I allow anything that's fun for everyone.

this just sickens me, so no

Because I’d rather have the pieces required to stat Terry Crews than magic items with Old Spice slapped onto them that are either deoderant-related or random as hell.

Not in the slightest.

Pretty much, unless you are invested in one or the other then they are worlds apart and have no similarities at all.