Post your 2018 hodls

Post your 2018 hodls

ENG can do no wrong

Only two weeks in with 3k put in and already feel like a crypto patrician

Don't understand why anyone would want to hold ripple long term. Token isn't used and market cap is already ridiculously high.

Nearly 5x in two weeks? Nice. Should get some BNTY in there, the whale can't keep this up forever.

NULS
great news coming in march

XLM

>bnty shilling
Rode the wave , got in at .15 cashed out at .28. I want my money in solid projects but i might gamble 200 dollars worth

DRGN
BAT
ICX

100% on ICX at the moment.

XLM, VEN, LINK

>100% on ICX at the moment.
Are you suicidal right now?

FUN
REQ
ETH

this is my iron hands long term hodl

I wish I was 100% in. You will make in desu

LINK
OMG
REQ

RLC, XLM, DRGN

Got my 1,5k xlm for 50$ how has hands of steel here

RLC
DRGN
REQ
XBY
ZRX
XLM

Truly the comfiest folio ever

XLM
ICX
XRP

60% xlm
30% eng
10% trx

Steem, EOS, XRP, ADA, Doge

I want to add a few thousand Sia to this list soon. And my ADA bags are bit lighter than I prefer.

And yes, I am actually holding about 14k Doges. I know it sounds silly but once a coin hits a threshold where it becomes worth a penny each it has a high chance of going further. 50 cent doges are not out of the question... Sia recently went over a penny as well.

Why would I be? We're moving sideways.
Get back to me when we nosedive.

my nigger

Will ENG keep increasing you think? Would it be a bad time to buy in? I haven't seen a dip yet..

XLM
BTC?
ICX
REQ
FUN

What else is solid?

Eth
Ark
Trx
Xlm
Xmr
Neo
Icx

QTUM
SALT
XLM
ECA
COLX
UFR
Lamden

Absolutely this - ENG

Market cap low af, project legit af

The last week it was at 177th, now approaching 70th. Next week we will be at the top20. Buy while you can.

R I P P L E

Will dump my RDD gains from today into it. I just hope its not at the top and it dips when I buy in.

yall aint even gonna see it coming

>REQ
>ENG
>Ardor

XLM has been tempting since 25 cents, but I won't sell any of the above for it. Maybe when Ardor reaches a $7B cap, but it depends how high XLM has reached by then.

Motherfucking LTC.

Charlie's gonna teach all you pajeets how it's done.

>xlm
>trx
>lend

>TRX
>DBC
>ECA

im so salty about XLM, I sold most of mine before it mooned. JUST

Do I fomo back in?

Ripple will steamroll Bitcoin. Screencap this

REQ
TRX

It's only a x4 now... Might make more with XBY rn.

TRON and dogecoin

Easiest million of my life

20% XLM
20% ETH
20% ICX
20% VEN
20% REQ

ETH
BNTY
SPHTX
TRX
DRGN

threw some scraps at GCN and KIN

All in on XVG. Going to retire young.

>"Network Busy Withdraw Delay"

Here we go. Literally just added 800 more at $0.66. I see $1, I'm out for sure. $0.90 I'll keep an eye on it.

HA good one

It's about to correct a bit. Too much growth with no pull back. Even if it rises a bit more, it's due for a correction.

The fud is losing its influence they have cried wolf a few too many times. This thing's going to be top 10 by the end of the month.

100% TRX, 98% of which was just put into cryptodogs as I was one of the first 30 people to actually start playing the game

XLM
REQ
LINK
FUN
ETH
POWR