mega.nz/#F!gaBiVTKI!HTOuNx5zzNxHqT-ny-AU3A
mega.nz/#F!64wmnBZR!rWcm37EkOOeToeueqhPjpA
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ

>Old Black Library Mega:
mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q

>Mathanon's Mathhammer Helper
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10t6_FO9mTaG8FHY4B7v6hOQgwc3gXxUiIOrMYt16I6M/edit

40k is fun!

Take that optimism and go fuck yourself with it

first for playing custodes means no one can accuse me of being a waacfag

You right my guy. The best part is it can be fun for different people for different reasons.

What are the preliminary opinions on the Forgeworld stuff balance?
Only thing I'm really disappointed with is the Arachnus, but for some reason multi-profile weapons being garbage seems to be a GW/FW thing.

Instead, you are fabulous

Remember to report Carnac and shitposting
Is not like I does anything, but at least you are not responding to bait

>You right my guy. The best part is it can be fun for different people for different reasons.
STOP SPEAKING COMPLETE SENSE IN 40 KILOS REEEEE

I assume anyone that does not play pure GSC or pure SoB is a waacfag and/or caacfag Just to be sure

Having trouble on picking arms for my dread, what do you guys think?
Option 1/5

CAACfags are subhumans.
Purposely designing your army to be weak and based around a fictional standard isn't cool or interesting.

Remove yourself from this hobby because no one will miss you.

Option 2/5

I was thinking about playing pure GSC...are they that bad?

Your mistake, my pure SoB army is WAAC as fuck!

Cyraxus should be soon now, for real.
FW said they were waiting for Codices AM, SM and T'au to be done so they could finalize things based off that. Probably because GW is keeping them on a tighter leash.
Codex Tau is soon, and FW Custodes stuff is liking being lumped into Cyraxus too. That won't delay things massively but probably push Cyraxus out sooner.

why is your redemptor stretching for a long jog, user?

Option 3/5

Pure SoB are a competitive army.

Wait for their codex and we'll see.

Everything that made them good in 7th is what would now be represented with strats.

Their index army is worst then most, but there's still hope.

Option 4/5

Gotta warm up before all that war

Does anyone know if there is a site that sells these? I'm desperate and forge world no longer makes them for some stupid fucking reason.

>bored
>on Snapchat
>open map, start watching stories around where I am
>"Hey where's warhammer world, maybe I'll see some cool models or even games"
>Find warhammer world
>Literally no snaps in a half mile radius
>"Wait, why is nobody in warhammer world using social media?"
>Think about it for a second
>Can't believe I expected anything different

Shhhh do not tell the secret.

Before the CA I was destroying idiots with my 5 Repressor and melta Dominions it was glorious

Option 5/5, sorry for all the spam

The rock is waay to big his knee is above his hip and looks so so so awkward

> mfw myphitic blight-haulers are still out of stock and the only place to get them is on ebay for almost double the cost

>maybe if I post this story about "nerds amirite" people on this nerds-amirite website will think I'm cool

Don't listen to him caacfriends, I'll miss you, and then I'll be surrounded by funsucking waac idiots.

there's a primed tentacle monster for Tsons that's bidding a t over $100 right now

Shit's hilarious, kinda want to sell mine

Or you can just not have a sense of humour too I guess

>Unironically insulting someone for making a fluffy army

Why on earth would people Snap stuff there anyway? Snapchat's userbase is younger than wargaming audiences

>your "nerds amirite" story
>funny
Yeah nah you're just underage

Getting into 8th edition finally. Have to say, I'm really liking it so far after a few matches. Games are faster and much more simple. The AP change is also something I've been crying out for a long time.

I can understand where a few people are coming from when saying that the game's a bit more bland though. I found myself comparing Tau Pirahnas and Crisis suits the other day, whilst before they were much more distinct. But I do want to add that it seems more units are viable than before, so more chance to see units that were completely absent for several editions.

>when you want to post progress but your phone camera's a potato
I've been doing a test paint for my landsknecht marines, and he's almost done. I still haven't thought of a chapter logo for them, though, and that's pretty much informed by their name, but I have no idea what to call them.

>didn't write the fluff
>unironically thinking fluffy army is a good thing

WAHHHHH NOBODY WILL PLAY AGAINST MY FAGGY ARMY!!

:^) I'm still rocking the doms in repressors

>thinking Ynnari/Dark Reaper armies are a good thing

My second mistake was clearly expecting anyone else here to be socially inclined enough to use social media

Is it a better idea to paint your minis in pieces before assembly? Im working on a triarch stalker soon and it seems like theres lot of overlapping parts and nooks and crannies.

What does GSC even mean.

Congrats! What exactly is so good about a Repressor though?

yeahhh... I was a bit worried about that. It looks that bad huh?

And your third was inadvertently revealing you are new. I wonder what your fourth will be.

Is there any way to make regular CSM decent?

that ur a fagit lol

Genestealer Cults newfriend. Lurk moar.

You can fire meltas without leaving t3 3+ girls on the board
Plus a pregame 12"+d6 move is tight from the dom's transferring to the tank

Great Scottish Cantaloupe

Well shit, that's pretty hot. Thanks user!

I haven’t play a tournament again after CA
My old 5 Repressor list does not fit in the 2k
Maybe a 4 Repressor Dominions could still work

It’s the meltagun wielding Dominions and Repressor combo.
Basically turn 1 melta range with 2-5 units that is 10 to 25 meltas

It takes longer but (usually) looks better, pretty much just use your initiative for these things since there's no point in painting rank and file infantrymen piecewise

lol haha XD

Not that guy but I never have an issue getting games with my tournament style lists.

How do Dark Eldar play this edition ?? I absolutely adore their miniature range and have my whole cabals lore thought out but i cannot decide whether they worth playing.

nah its fine, play around with the arm poses to get something dynamic going

Wasting time replying to you.

I've been here since 2009.

Anyway from now on I promise I'll make sure not to mistakenly prod your insecurities by casually mentioning apps you need at least 1 friend to get any use out of. Back to 40k.

40 cultists infiltrating is pretty decent

And I sometimes play mario kart with my autistic cousin. Sympathy games. Nobody likes a tryhard. You wanna try hard at a tourney? Fine. But if you're gonna be a tryhard on just a casual game? Then you're a fag and I'll call you out infront of everyone for being a fag.

Same, and it made my taurox primes not worth it any more so I'm looking for efficient and fast anti-infantry still.
Obviously this list isn't super efficient but I didn't want to try too hard while hungover.

Played dark reaper aeldari round1+2, won 19-1 and 12-8 (ETC scoring)

Not taking HB rets again, pure trash. The HF rets in repressors were actually decent though.

>You guys not Snapping plastic dolls is bad
You're stupid.

Only newfags would care about being called newfags.
Lurk moar

Man, I do not look forward to inevitably buying two or three Plagueburst Crawlers. Tanks just aren't me. I wish the Haulers were more viable.
Can't I just spam drones?

Am I a dick for bringing a LOW to a 30pl game?

I'll be sure to keep an eye out for yet more of your titillating tales that regale us on the heretofore unfathomed idiosyncrasies of the strange folk that comprise the "nerd" subculture. I'll definitely learn a great deal following your experiences!

Depends

paint them pink and call them noise marines

I always inform people of what my list is and what type of list is before I play games. We've got a good group of guys in my store who shift gears between the various levels of the hobby so everyone can get in games that they enjoy. That said you've got a pretty shitball attitude.

Thanks, I don't suppose you have any reccomendations? those poses I posted were the best I could get so far.

Actual marines or the CSM book?

Heavy Bolter Retribution basically need the extra AoF and Canoness, to even function

Also clever use of the HF and Fire Points in the Repressors. I was toying around with the same idea but for Dominions.

30PL of Tau allied with 30PL of Blood Angels
vs
30PL Nids and 30PL of Orks

I want to take a stormsurge, a fireblade, and 12 drones. I believe that nids player is bringing a Tervigon for gauntspam.

Playing custard lose cous custard
Win with custards I'm gud

Yes

My fave pose

Stormsurges are pretty shit, so I'd say nah you're good

>Blade of Admonition, Chainsword, Inferno pistol

Yeah, I don't think you can take all 3.

Honestly i would not be that mad myself but the best thing to make sure everyone is happy is to inform them beforehand.

Post games you miserable excuses for human beings.

you just know the tervigonfag is gonna go "NOOOOOO THAT ISN'T FAIR REEEEEEEEEEEEE"

Yeah, hopefully there's a better way once we get proper stratagems to throw acts of faith around.
I'd be taking some guard or something for infantry killing instead, just in ETC you can't ally in anything without being considered as 'Imperium' rather than AS (unlike ITC where it's just majority)

>no point in painting rank and file infantrymen piecewise
>AdMech.jif

Well that just means you have another person to add to your list of fags to never play with again

Option 3 or 4 friendo

Yeah I fucked that up, no chainsword and I took off 2 SBs from Rets since I didnt write the power sword to replace with the blade on the list. Told TO at beginning of the day and it was fine, he hadn't even noticed.

This is correct, you can only get 2.

wait for codex imo

But I don't play

is it too much to ask for a quad HB turret for a predator

this one because of how you fucking posed it.

Well BS with SB is not bad. You could remove the Heavy Bolters Rets and throw some BS with the HF Rets. Even add some Immolators they are not bad antihord all things consider.
Bonus point for scrapping some wounds from flyers

>Not taking HB rets again, pure trash

I've had pretty good luck with them against my friend, but he plays Orks so that might effect it.

Still, with the Martyrdom strat it's pretty cool to out-of-turn avenge each character's death with 12 S5 Ap-1 shots.

This'll only be my third game, somehow I know the most about the game. The other three don't really know much about the meta. QT orkplayer and I agreed to be on opposite teams because nidsbro and BAbro don't really know their own rules and actually need help.

He's not /that/ blatant but he does believe that when one of us rolls 6s on overwatch that god hates him and pretty much every wound he takes is some sort of bullshit, and he tends to throw tantrums around 3rd or 4th turn if one unit of his "underperforms."

They're not in a wonderful spot right now but the good news is they're getting a book soon so we'll see what that brings.

Looking for a free Mechanicum audiobook download.