Why are you still using inferior dice?

Why are you still using inferior dice?

Other urls found in this thread:

artisandice.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because GameScience went under.

Why are you made of marshmallow?

This is the ideal die type.You may not like it, but this is what peak randomization looks like.

I just ordered my Genesys dice, they're in the mail!

What dice should I buy?

Also

What's your favorite set of dice?

rounder=maximum rolling

Why are you using dice at all? It's like the stone age in here.

ITT: Literal Peasants

artisandice.com/

I got a set of polyhedrals from them, actually. Inked them myself. Also a couple of 0-9 d20s since I hate the shape of regular d10s.

Did they? The website is still up.

Those dice are not properly balanced and will not give equal access to all the faces that they have!

Someday I will find something to be as passionate about as this man is about dice.

The dice in your picture are some overpriced garbage, here's some dice worth every penny, certified for any game played by fa/tg/uys

Get that shit off the table. If you can’t read them from 2 feet away they are garbage

this, actively painful to look at.

Okay maybe I didn't even really make an attempt at conveying the joke beyond just posting the colors but for next time I got it

Let's try to salvage this shithole of a thread. Best place to buy dice, go!

>start the game
>roll initiative
>roll the round dice
>it rolls away
>it keeps rolling and rolling
>end the game

why does literally everyone do this
>lookit my kewl dice
>can't, it's unfuckingreadable

I ask myself the same question

Oh that's right. Well, they were defunct for a while.

I'm not playing some cutthroat pro RPG for autists. I don't need perfect dice, and in fact if be embarrassed to use them if I got them for free. The most important thing in life is to not look like you care.

>Uses $60 equally weighted dice that at perfectly random. Rolls shit every now and then.
>Uses $15 dice that are lopsided and roll 1s just to fuck with the group.

Sounds like you care about that a lot.

>caring about your image this much
>caring about your image in front of a bunch of RPG nerds
40,000 keks

I want some. Not those mammoth bone dice specifically, but I would like one of their designer dice sets. Maybe ill start setting some money aside.