Easiest 10x of my life

Easiest 10x of my life
who else is comfy with finding the first gem of 2018?

Other urls found in this thread:

etherdelta.com/#0xc27a2f05fa577a83ba0fdb4c38443c0718356501-ETH
reddit.com/r/EtherDelta/comments/7nt4qw/558_eth_stolen_from_my_etherdelta_wallet_2_hours/
youtube.com/watch?v=MAZ2jXm8IAA
reddit.com/r/EtherDelta/comments/7nkiba/all_my_tokens_are_stolen/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

still dunno if I got scammed on this or not :D

You’re good user

fucking comfy. 500k lambos

What is this shit?

nigga what its noot a scam

is it sold out yet?

so ico price was ~9700 tau = 1 eth, right?

the fist scam of 2018

Any coin/network that comes out with of these shitty comparison graphs is destined for failure.

All in and sitting comfy. Easy gains boys

Everyone hates the chart but can't prove it wrong. LOL

Where can I buy this shit? Wanna throw $2000

sounds like vaporware nonsense

what about this icx char nigga.

>Veeky Forums lacks the technical knowledge to dispute this so will instead ridicule this poster

what about it. if big boy compare it wow.. but small cap coin lamden compares it vaporware. u double standard niggar.

I just don't see how any developer can legitimately call their product future proof
how many extinct .com boom companies made the same claims

Vaporware with devs who believes code is subjective. Newfags were tricked into believing it's a gem.

I'll just sit on the sideline and wait for the wojaks.

10k here
is it safe to leave my stack on etherdelta?

Nope but thats all you can do for now

Lmao. But for real tho this is easy gains.

No. Go to the subreddit. ED was sold to some sketchy motherfuckers who appear to be pulling an exitscam, since a lot of people funds were drained yesterday/today. Or the same DNS hacker from last week is back.

While everyone else were getting their funds the fuck out of ED, you guys were putting them in. Withdraw before it's drained.

Ok, can someone explain to a brainlet how tf etherdelta works. There's no log in or password and no way to protect your account. Is it safe? Also I don't see TAU being listed on Etherdelta.

You are an idiot. The ICO never took place. The CEO had to get rid of a lazy partner. Miss the moon mission. Idc

This poor fuck lost 55 ETH only 2 hours ago. Kek.

reddit.com/r/EtherDelta/comments/7nt4qw/558_eth_stolen_from_my_etherdelta_wallet_2_hours/

What the fuck does that have to do with the DNS hacker being back on ED to steal peoples funds? Or potentially the new owners pulling an exitscam.

youtube that shit. don't lose money. gotta know what you are dong
youtube.com/watch?v=MAZ2jXm8IAA

Well what wallet do you put it in?

imma just leave mine on etherdelta, put 1 eth in so hope i dont get fucked.

dont wanna send it to my eth address and risk it getting burned

>Not using a ledger with etherdelta
Cheap niggers deserve to lose their shit.

>leave it on etherdelta
>in the middle of an ongoing hack/exit scam

Are you fucking retarded?

reddit.com/r/EtherDelta/comments/7nkiba/all_my_tokens_are_stolen/

nigga, he is taking about ED hacking scam. not about lamden

if i send it to my myether address will the coins be burned or no

pretty sure there is some step that needs to be done before i can send it there

Just leave it on Etherdelta. The hacker will make better use of it than you will.

450k and not spending $100 on a ledger. Christ these people are retarded. Makes me wish I was a Russian hacker. This shit will save the Russian economy as millions are stolen from low iq pajeets and transferred to Russia.

thats what i intend to do my dude, what was the point of this roundabout if you're clearly too autistic to just give proper advice

You'd be fucking surprised. Even the majority of /nubiz/ are fucking oblivious to security when it comes to crypto.

Like this guy voluntarily leaving his funds on ED in the middle of a hack, rather than just sell the shitcoins for ETH and withdraw.

90% of the people who lose their funds during hacks fucking deserve it.