mega.nz/#F!gaBiVTKI!HTOuNx5zzNxHqT-ny-AU3A
mega.nz/#F!64wmnBZR!rWcm37EkOOeToeueqhPjpA
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ

>Old Black Library Mega:
mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q

>Mathanon's Mathhammer Helper
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10t6_FO9mTaG8FHY4B7v6hOQgwc3gXxUiIOrMYt16I6M/edit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wxWgsqSf74s
youtube.com/watch?v=_LRiFfCQgeY&t
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

first for beep boop boys

Second for clowns

Third for Military Stars!

Fourth for Cadia

Xth for turn one meltaguns right in the opponent's face!

Dudes head is twice as large on the right. Disgusting mutants

xth for beep boop clowns with huge honkers right in my face

did you say meltas?

Big Sororitas Melddies right in my face

That's what happens when you have superior Serbian brain.

Repressing you!

I can feel myself committing heresy in my pants right now, please cease

my beep boops > your beep boops

Burning Xenos, mutants and heretic make me moist!

Nth for great big painting tutorials right up in my face

>what is perspective

>ywn go burning heretics with her

Wish list for GSC codex:
>Price drop on Acolytes and Metamorphs
>Iconward buff restored to 5+ ignore wounds
>Aberrants given their ignore wounds back
>Return of the Warlord trait that lets you pick your cult ambush result for Warlord + Squad
>Letting Trucks shoot twice at half speed, or retain full BS at half speed
>Metamorph claws given a decent AP

Purging brings me joy! The Emperor is love!

Big celestine tits right in my face

killing filthy mon'keigh has the same effect on me!

When you consider the revelation that Greyfax's hat-candle is actually linked to her optics and is some sort of technologically marvelous targeting device, you begin to Sororitas liturgical torches in a new way. Sure maybe some are just torches, but maybe some are super advanced targeting optics from the golden age of technology, or the armor design is inspired by such items.

>Want to field rough riders because muh calvary charge
>WS 4+
>1 attack
>10 ppm
>T3 5+ Sv, 2 wounds
>Have to drop a hunting lance if i want to give em a special weapon
>Not even in the codex, future looks uncertain for them
Guess I’ll just use Sentinels instead.

youtube.com/watch?v=wxWgsqSf74s

Here you go my dude. Truly, Duncan is the emperor's blessing upon us.

I love Sailor Jupiter’s model retardation.

Power heels and vision candle are the best thing that came out of GS shit show

Sailor Jupiter?

Death riders.

Celestine is Sailor Moon and Greyfax is Sailor Jupiter.

Ah, ok. Is there a reason for that? Does that make her two followers Mars and Mercury? As that would be a funny paint job to see.

who's tuxedo mask?

Is Yvraine Sailor Pluto?

>Not making Cawl sailor mars.
You had one fucking job user.

Trazyn.

Sorry, was sticking with the girls theme and Mars and Mercury are the two that spend most of the time with Moon.

Source: I had 3 younger sisters. I have basically seen everything sailor moon at this point.

How those two where portraited in GS give the feel of magical girl.
Also Greyfax wants Celestine love

Trazyn. Useless fuck just like him

Brother bought me an Ironstrider as a souvenir. Never used them outside of a single 7e game on Tabletop Simulator.

Are they good, which version is preferable for a unit of 1 (might be able to magnetize my WIP Archmagus in a way to let his torso be swapped for an Ironstrider though) and hoe much of a bitch are they to magnetize, if at all possible?

Both weapons have their uses, and the weapon isn't exceedingly difficult to magnetize.

Remove Eldar from the premises.

Shit man, you don't gotta blame it on sisters. I watched it when I was a kid. I remember a lot of bright colors and some cousins that seemed a little too close.

Although Death riders are much, much better than rough riders, I’ll lose the regimental bonus for my brigade if I add them.

Is the Emperor our dad?

I blame everything on Sisters. Including the fact that my chosen army hasn't been updated in ages! That said, it wasn't a bad show. Not the best ever but I've seen a lot worse for kids. Card Captor Sakura, that was the shit though.

Now I am spending way too long trying to fit characters into the Sailor Scouts. 40k has so few female characters it's kinda tricky though.

>Bretonnia bretconned
>Black Templar consolidated into SM codex and given shitty rules
>GKs will be known as the worst codex army for all of 8th edition
Why does GW hate the medieveal knight aesthetic so much?

yes

Soygoy are directing the company.
Truly this are the end of times

No. He/it is a psychic collective, similar to the hive mind.

not to mention the Knights of Blood got destroyed too, I think you might be right.

If I were to listen to my inner /pol/lack I'd say it's because they connect the knight aesthetic with the templars and crusaders, connecting that to the whole DEUS VULT thing, connecting that to random memes and right-wingers loving it and connecting that to racism and sexism to get some good-guy points and appeal to the SJW audience that they don't have.

Is the hive mind our dad?

youtube.com/watch?v=_LRiFfCQgeY&t

BFGA 2 might be a good 40k this year

>Battlefleet Gothic Armada 2 Campaign be like Grand Campaign of Total War
>We Get More Ship Points which means we get massive ship battles
>Iconic ships would be featured such as the Phalanx

Emperor pls be good and not shit

Lmao you really are like SJWs my dudes. Chill the fuck out, it's just that the company is mini based. The design studio thinks "Hey, I'd like to do X" and then the rest have to create or arrange rules around them. So if nothing happens for BT, they get into the SM codex.

Brettonia was the Perry Brothers pet project, hrnce it died when they left and without support they were put aside.

GK is just plain bad luck I'm afraid.

Gameplay wise, what's generally the best Forgeworld? Agrippina, Stygies, Mars and Lucius all look very good ignoring their stratagems.

More arms = better hugs!
Long fingers means he can point your failings and help you rise up with his loving hands
His large jaws means he can be heard loud and clear as any good saint should.

Yes I run “loyalist” GSC because GW sucks dicks and won’t make proper church army

ADB is into traps apparently. I'd be his wife, I wouldn't be happy.

>Soyboi got triggered as usual
Did we need to add /s or :^) ?

I don't actually believe there's some conspiracy going on any way, just the usual case of GW having shit taste and priorities.

Yes child.

I forget, when did the guard on Cadia fall?

Hey they did go in the right direction with the first one, i say we give them a chance.

The guard on Cadia never fell!

>Hurr durr someone disagrees with my retarded shitposting, Imma call him a soyboy
Anyhoo, made me reply.

Oh yeah no doubt about that. I know why Brettonia got squashed and it's a "valid" as in explainable reason. But I'd be interested in why the Tomb Kings got the hammer too.

First one was fucking amazing and it's the same team. Only thing I am worried for is them not properly balancing just how broken and expensive each Necron ship should be conpared to the rest.

The game was decent at launch.
Then they listen too much and fuck shit up.

Player base needed to git gud

Shadowsun and Torchstar.

That one "princess" chick in the red dress standing in front of some dumb marine chapter's marine, who I don't know because the explanation sounded real fucking boring.

I think that there's a female navy captain and a commissar of some popularity.

And of course there's plenty of Eldar chicks of varying shades of S&M.

Classic soygoy not getting memes.
I bet you do not know that GW spend money in Thai boi pussy?

Anyway back to bitching about not enough sailor scout models in 40k

Speaking of Warhammer 40k games, why did nobody ever do a Staw Wars: Galaxy at War clone for 40k? It'd be perfect and could have been a nice balance between Dawn of War and Battlefleet Gothic.

>Battlefleet Gothic Armada 2 Campaign be like Grand Campaign of Total War
Dope.
Imagine playing the Tau and using diplomacy to flip fringe imperial colonies and confederate a bunch of minor xenos. Best reason to ask for TW40k.

>dad
Only if you too are a demon prince

With those kind of standards you are definitely more likely to end up with a guy in drag than a woman

the only problem I can imagine is the amount of customizability that some armies are built on. I doubt they'd be able to build that into a TW game. Though I have maintained and will continue to maintain that a TW40K game would be the dopest shit ever if done properly

Unnecessary competition with the DoW franchise and other potential wh40k RTS titles.
Though now DoW is kill, so anything goes now.

first game was awful. too fast. not enough strategy. amount of ships was pitiful. don't know why they couldn't just clone the board game and do it that way. also it had really shit camera & zoom issues.

They did the first one's tone a good job. And having 25years 40k fags watching over it is great. Though I am worried about 12 factions for day one. How the hell are they going to balance that

With the whole Gathering Storm plot and the push that the galaxy is torn asunder so badly that pretty much anything goes in terms of who owns what, it'd be a very nice setting for a TW game.

By not balancing them. It’s not like BFG was even remotely balanced

Were there any story developments after Cadia falling, the warp storm expanding through the whole galaxy and Ultramar being under siege by Mortarion? Haven't been keeping up.

Any new things happening for my favourite house crasher Cawl and his lore bending hi-jinks?

>Phalanx confirmed
>Macragge's Honour
shit, they better keep the ramming

He's bugging Guilliman to make him the Fabricator-General. Beyond that he hasn't really done anything, it's just stated in the AdMech codex that he doesn't consider the Primaris marines his greatest work and that there are other things he's working on he considers a bigger deal. There's mentions of the AdMech coming into conflict with necrons over pylon tech so use your imagination

>There's mentions of the AdMech coming into conflict with necrons over pylon tech so use your imagination

Nice, it's good the Imperium will be getting that tech since there's no way npcs can win.

>he doesn't consider the Primaris marines his greatest work
I wish someone would tell Roboutes golden soyboys.

Every big boy in the galaxy has “pylon” tech but the Imperium.

I'd say the most relevant thing is Khorne bailed Baal and the blood angels before nids nomed them. Guilliman arrived shortly after to clean up and give them a fuckload of primaris.

Cawl will probably show up soon enough if the rumours of Necrons vs Mechanicum are true, I'd say they'll kill the random Mars fabricator general and put Cawl in the forefront as he wants.

Cawl's AI says that he will piece together older races' legacies, complete pylon and block off warp for good.

So he is hacking the galaxy? Nice.
Hackerman!

Didn't Bob said hell no if I back radical like you there'll be a civil war for real or something like that?

Long after the planet.

Robby G is reluctant to promote him, but it's possible external events could make him the only good choice. I get the feeling if he really wanted to promote Cawl, he'd make shit happen.

When did you realize the 40k community has a serious problem with misogyny?

>trusting Cawl
>when the guy is an AI himself
NOT EVEN ONCE

Which factions are they?

It doesn't. It only has a problem with feminists.

(You) seem to be the one with the problem

Yes I think that it was stated that Bobby is very reluctant because Cawl has little support among the main Mechanicum factions because he is a radical innovator and probably heretek (insert meme). Also because Cawl is like super secretive in his shit and has one thousand different things going on at the same time in the shadows which it is a whole bunch of massive red flags for guilliman. But again he might be forced to pick him up if shit hits the fan in mars when the void dragon wakes up

It doesn’t. That is a myth like the wage gap

What model is that?

Is he aware of how he comes across to others?

Space Marines, Eldar, Chaos, Orks, Tau, Dark Eldar, Necrons, Tyranids, Admech? Guard? Ynnari? Tau Merchant Fleet?

(You) didn't deserve dubs for this regurgiated bait

Dod they fuck the space elf