Whoa, it's a Poorfag Portfolio

New to this Veeky Forums, here's how she's looking. Would it be wise to drop my ETH holdings for ADA? The latter has been mooning quite nicely. I just want to stop wagecucking...

>I just want to stop wagecucking..
Same here, bro. I realized tonight, at work, that I simply HAVE to make it. There is simply no other choice for me. I either make it and get rich or die trying. I can't really offer you any advice since I'm still new to this but hopefully someone who really knows their shit will come along.

isn't electra just the flavor of the month pump and dump?

newly born poorfag reporting in

honestly don't know if I'm gonna make it. Already made so many little mistakes

Damn sure looks like it!

This is actually unironically a really good portfolio. I wouldnt touch your ETH.. Wagecuck and get ICX and increase your ENG

>he didn't all in on xlm
you don't diversify when you're this poor. pick a coin with strong fundamentals, than when you see some gainz, split it up

>dropping eth, the most credible and proven blockchain platform, for an unproven $25bn whitepaper bcuz muh quick gains over past few days

the absolute state of biz everyone

> tron
Nice. I bought some tron when it was .2 and sold when it was .4 I Made $50 but seeing it now I wish I had held on a bit longer

1200 now, maintaining satoshi value on all alts other then REQ.

Fuck you. I wish you weren't wrong because it's exactly what I'm doing atm

Much thanks for the feedback! I've been a bit apprehensive about ICX because of the fact that it's trading 20x the ICO...and then there was that FUD last week about the government potentially cucking crypto in Korea....

looks nice to me and don't trade ETH for ADA. In my opinion ETH has more potential to grow

After making a few mistakes I’ve been on a solid trend lately, but would appreciate any feedback. Thinking about selling back a small amount of each alt into ETH

Was too late on XLM. Haven't been able to get much into exchanges due to normiebase sucking shit

what would you recommend? Can't sell much of anything right now bc muh losses, but you're right that I need a solid, fundamental buy. Kind of hoping my REQ will be that

So far so good.

ETH is the new gold standard for stability. Fuck BTC. ETH is great if you want to keep your cash stable forget it for any kind of crypto-like growth

Just bought in at like 5 unfortunately. Sitting at a 40 dollar gain, but I'm kinda bullish on TRX for Q1 so I don't wanna blow my foot off for a few grams of weed

xlm is gonna hit a $1 sooner than you think. there was a nice dip today when bitcoin saw that brief rally. just find a dip and get in lad, xlm is going to have solid growth throughout the year. lot's of rumour's about ibm and fairx using xlm, look into it.

kek, are you seriously just buying whatever's shilled the hardest on Veeky Forums?

I'd say having some diversity is important thru and thru, at minimum have your largest hold be 65%. Everything else is just short term moons.

Think I'll be good if I can get another ~100 USD into the market in the next week or so? just need to wait for my card limit to replenish lmao

Sold my DBC meme coins for 1.4 ETH (2x'd onmy inititial investment.

I hold1205 XLM (bought at $0.53)
60.87 ICX ( @ $5.33)

Which should i roll this gain into?

>tfw week into crypto almost doubled my money
>feelsgoodman.png

are you in a city? you can try buying some eth locally if you need coin fast...localethereum.com is pretty swell for this

People shill shit, I check it out, if it sounds good to me, I buy. Do you have a magic crystal ball or something? REQ and KCS have been very good to me so far. Still waiting on deep brain and just watching ECA and I exec

Hmmm, I'd considered that. Mad sketched about doing a Meetup tho.

I wish eth ATMs were a thing. There are a few BTC ATMs nearby, but don't have enough liquid right now to make the buttcoin fees worth it

I've been shilling DBC for fun, idk what it's supposed to do but it sounds like bullshit to me.

What do I do from here? Split some XLM profits into new waters? Drop bitcoin finally?

Already cashed out my 3k initial funds.

the sellers have reviews. pick a seller with high reviews and meet inside a café, somewhere there are cameras. just be smart. honestly the simplest thing ever.

Too rich please bost on your own autism containment thread.

while i agree with you to an extent, I still think eth will at least 5x this year. for many reasons:

1. it will takeover as gatekeeper of alts (and consequently people will be more inclined to trade for gwei not sats)
2. POS will shrink circulating supply of ether by A LOT. the exact magnitude of this effect is not yet fully discovered, but I am betting that it will surpass most people's expectations and this will drive ether's price up immensely.
3. futures being announced by cme group. this is highly speculated already but once its announce it will moon without doubt
4. erc20 tokens releasing/implementing their products will further drive demand for ether to new highs
5. I predict there will be less ICO selling pressure in 2018 as well as the ico market reaches some saturation
6. Ether's first mover advantage and subsequent effect on normies: ethereum becomes household name etc.
7. developer share continues to grow (already higher than any other coin)
8. list goes on but too lazy to keep going.

How can you think something sounds like bullshit if you don't know what it does?

Got in with 500 Euro in beginning of December, AMA.

I read into it enough to think it's bullshit.

lolwut how?

I originally started buying XRP with 500 Euro and got more or less what I have now. Once it grew in value, I took out a bit of that and bought many 0.00X EUR coins, many of which 10x'd my investment in them. And before you know it, you're left with coins you actually want to hodl because you firmly believe in their longterm success.
It's easy to get more than your month's worth of salary but you have to sacrifice sleep, family, friends and job. You're chasing every pump non-stop. Switching currencies like a madman. But it's worth it, user. We're all gonna make it.

go ahead, laugh, i know ive made many bad decisions.

Goddamn that's beautiful

Shit I've been trying to avoid pump and dumps because I got chucked hard by verge. I was supposed to 6c at the ATH, but I got greedy and didn't sell. I still made money, but only .5x. I was pissed, so I resolved to stop chasing pumps. How much money were you sinking into these pump coins?

Do you set up alerts on your phone or do you just force yourself to wake up and check shit out every 15 minutes or so? This is what I'm having trouble with since I sleep like a rock. I'll wake up and think, "I should really check on this and that" but ultimately just roll over and go back to sleep, convinced that nothing is happening.

Actually designed my portfolio the way I did because I wanted to start sleeping at night. When I had holdings in XVG, I could not fall sleep comfortably. You really can't with pump and dumps. Since the market is 24h and all...

Too bad everything worthwhile mooned, I need to find new whitepapers for projects that are around .10¢ it's where I got in with ADA.

you always set alerts for shitcoins. keep in mind that a lot of trackers are a bit delayed, so keep this in mind when you set the price you want to be alerted at. if you really want to make sure you wake up, download multiple cryptotracker apps and set their notifications to persistent

Yeah, I haven't really got into pnd's yet but I really wanna try it out (not that Pajeet discord bullshit of course). Guess I'm just going to have to start sacrificing sleep. Kinda sucks since I work 14:30 - 23:00, so I'm up all night. I think it'd probably be better if I were awake during the day.

>a lot of trackers are a bit delayed, so keep this in mind
I've noticed that. Blockfolio is usually way behind. Good advice, thanks.

Am i gonna make it, ive got 2.81 BTC worth. balances are hidden because i cbf taking another screencap

Its also in AUD, thought id let you fellas know to spare some confusion

I set up alarms, but when I sleep, I sleep. It's bullshit to chase when you should be sleeping. Get at least 6 hours a day and take a day off in a month. For volatile things I sometimes leave the coins on the exchange and set up stop-loss orders or limits.

You need to be smart about p&d schemes. I browse Veeky Forums a lot and you'd be surprised how much the groups shill their p&d on here and reddit. If you're able to read the signs and do your own research, you can ride the waves without having to enter those cancerous discords shit groups.

There's always going to be another worthwile coin that's going to moon. Just be patient and don't fomo into buying shit you don't believe in.

Good words, Godspeed you user.

nigga if you do not add UAH to that kys

i'm curious; what kind of signs do you look for before riding a pump and dump?

Not bad.
Only criticism I have is drop the LINK.

nigga you're already late if you bought ada at .10, lemme give you a tip, pick up UAH before it's too late

Started December 7th...invested 6k of wagecuck capital....also fucked up by FOMOing and buying at ATHs a few times. Getting the hang of it now i hope.

As stupid as it may sound; memes. Your mileage may vary but for me this is what works the best.
A sudden increase in memes and shitposting is a good indicator for an upcoming or undergoing pump. At least that's what I found to be the case.
I can only explain it like this; in my opinion an increase in shitposts directly reflects the eagernes of people willing to push that coin a little to make some gains. It's especially prevalent when there's OC involved.

No you noron!

Will I make It? I started With $800

isn't link /ourcoin/ though? curious as to why you're not fond of it, i see great potential in the project. i was a bit taken back at the lack of github commits these past two months though...but they do have that potential REQ partnership on the horizon

How do you buy and sell altcoins? Any tutorials online as to how it works? Brand new to crypto and reek of newfag, have about a hundred dollars to spare to invest, thinking of putting it into XML as well.

Everyone with at least 10k XLM has already made it, so congrats. Just hold for another year or two.

Judge me harshly, trying to make it out of wageslavery

Who else third world wageslave here ?

south africa isn't too bad desu

How am I doing Veeky Forums?

Buy VEN or stay poor

You sure don't like taking risks, do you ?

Maybe why I’m still poorfag

Who cares it's just 4k. Go big or go broke. Start buying good alts and invest in one or two icos. 100k EOY guaranteed

R8 me HODLs boyos. I want to move my BTC into something else. Maybe more XLM? It's been good to me. Or maybe TRX? ME ME DONT KNOW

I've been trying to mine some etn with my shitty laptop. Once my chancoins confirm on cryptopia I'll be putting down.

R8

I started with 300 few weeks ago but cant break 2000

Too much shit for what you got.

>$116
>doubled my money
i hope you meant investment and not your total money

Check VSync.

I should diversify less?

i think he literally means you have too much shit. most of those coins are shit coins

This is my hold, thinking of losing the BTC and going into some spicy Chinese coins

Wagecuck here, how do I MAKE IT if I'm in the third world?

drop the goods, what chinese coins do you want to buy lad?!

Well you own REQ which is a good start. Just keep holding and you'll make it.

Be good.

I know theyre shitcoins, Im just greedy

Help a poorfag out Veeky Forums.

>only 50% xlm
fucked up, son

put request gains in utrust

wat do Veeky Forums

Lurk more, Read more, understand the whitepapers. Understand mememetics, learn to read the mood in threads to scope out shilling or Reddit tier hugboxing. Use the archive.

Already on it, mostly wondering about wallet, purse, holdings, and all that other basic stuff.

ultimate poorfag edition

on my way to honda civic-land

Basic stuff that all kinda works like email just double check what you copy paste into the send fields.

Not sure, I see VEN, ICX, ITC being shilled here a lot but I keep reading that lots of institutional money will pile into BTC this year, plus they’ll eventually have Segwit and Lightning so :/

I need my portfolio to 20x and I’ve paid off my mortgage. Am hoping I’m close to a mix that’ll do it for me if I hold it for a few years. I’m done with trying to time dips

I started out with 2.500 in August. We're gonna make it Bros

you are way too diversified for the amount of money you have put in. but if you are only trying to make an extra few grand for the year then its cool.

Teach me, senpai.

Poor student who went all in with his summer job earnings...

Will I make it?

Absolutely. Hodl and forget about this place

Started with 2k a few months ago, been slow and steady I guess. Hoping this ZCL pays off but otherwise any ideas?

Have ~$80, where do I invest this in Veeky Forums? I think I am already late to the xlm moon, any other alts? Plz suggest