>That one player just wants to fuck one of every alien species

AHHHHHH

>complaining people want to play humans
Why do you care?

Only one at a time? He can do better than that,

O-O-OHHHH!
YEAH!

>That one faggot who posts shitcase

Remove the aliens. It's not like they offer any interesting narrative with them being carbon-copies of humanity with slightly altered history and biology.

Also, everyone just happens to have the same lvl of tech for some reason instead of people having been in space for 10, 300, 5000, or several millions of years.

>Have some aliens who are a few hundred years behind in tech
>players want to exterminate them because 'they are clearly primitive savages who are not worthy to existing in the same universe'
>aliens with technology a few centuries ahead
>Players want to exterminate them to 'remove the potential threat to human progress'

I fucking hate 40k players.

>Posts a literally who like I'm supposed to recognize him

Excellent bait, mate.

Excuse me, I believe you meant
>That one faggot who posts the same shitcase picture every day

Lightning in a bottle, boy-o.

That I explain via the concept of a technological plateau. That is to say, there's a certain point of technological development where advancing further just isn't meaningfully possible, not without massive leaps in power and understanding of how the universe functions.

>waah I can't handle the magical realm
>better piss and moan on Veeky Forums like it's not just SFW /d/

>Some player want's to interact with every species and learn (superficial) things about them

Oh you poor man.

>He hates InBased

Literally just make them not have intercourses in a similar way to humans.

I actually almost forgot the "who?" post happened. Thanks user, had a good laugh at the memory

What if I want to fuck one of every species of alien but I manage to keep it from affecting my character and just secretly write smutty fanfiction of your game?

I...don't get what you mean. I mean I guess he looks kind of like Kirk from Star Trek. Is that pic from the show Star Trek was based on?

What if aliens are uplifted species specifically tampered with to satisfy humanity's insatiable lust?

I want millenials to die in a fire.

I know this is probably bait, but in short: that's Kirk from the original Star Trek, which the new one is a remake of, and you need to know more about your classics.

Let him fuck crab people from space, then get a case of space crabs.

While Kirk certainly had his conquest, his livido is grealtly exaggerated by pop osmosis.

>probably

The only thing whoever incase is makes that's any good is Alfie, and that's questionable sometimes. Their art is killer; their subject matter is kind of boring, what with literally everything either being traps on shemales or traps on men or shemales on twinks.

>sci-fi setting
>all the aliens that matter are just different colored humans

>responding to bait with bait
Meta.

>He likes in "sameface" case
I bet you jerk off to shadshit too

>this
Everybody seemingly forgets about his complete dedication to the safety of his crew and to the protection and advancement of all peoples even if it means ignoring the prime directive as well as his quick wit and intelligence in dangerous situations.

That's the objectively right answer to protect the species. What would you suggest?

>not openly writing smut and sharing it with the group

>I know this is probably bait,
Retard, user is meming about that epin screencap of the poster who asked "Who?" to a picture of Kirk and got over 9000 (You)s.

Sounds like a classic sci-fi trope. What's the problem? If you really want to be a little bitch about it, just make one of the aliens rot his dick off/turn him into a eunuch. It will solve the problem rather handily

Like that stops anyone, there is, after all, more then one way to skin a cat

What's wrong with wanting to put your dick in everything?

Now what if they're playing an alien race that just wants to fuck humans

bastards and STDs

(also, man should have some self control, standards and dignity)

I feel like 40k is both the scape goat and the boogie man of Veeky Forums. Everyone who doesn't want to fuck ayys are 40kids, if they like big guns and power armor differently they're 40kids, every poster in sifi threads that doesn't agree with you on ayys and puts human above them are 40kids, if they like darker stories then they are 40kids. It's so predictable it hurts.

Though, don't get me wrong I'm tired of heresy posters and 40k>all fags but come the fuck on that's a fraction of them and it's not hard to figure out.

This desu.
Friendly reminder that if your aliens are fuckable, then they're way too human, and you're an uninspired hack.

>tfw Kirk is favorite Captain
>tfw 90's kids only know TNG
>tfw they say Picard was better
Fucking uncultured swine. ToS was perfection.

>if your aliens are fuckable, then they're way too human
Hah. I sure hope you're talking about biology and not attraction.

>I know this is probably bait

Of course it is. I hope you got a bit of a chuckle out of it.

>This

Kirk only even intimated or seduced like 5 women in the show, and most were just attempts to get out of bad situations by using his charm. Kirk is best captain for the Final Frontier, dangerous space feeling of TOS.

>Kirk only even intimated or seduced like 5 women in the show

It's not just the women he himself seduced, it's also the women who threw themselves at him.

No, if your humans don't want to fuck ALL the aliens they are not human enough.

Both.
If your alien has recognizable tits, eyes that you can find beautiful, a kissable face, a vaganoo that is somehow the right size (and texture) for a human male, or attractive features in general, then it's way too human. Even convergent evolution idiots can only admit there's no way an alien would be attractive. And obviously, no way we'd be biologically compatible.
But of course, all aliens are fuckable.

As far as character motivations go, this is perfectly fine.

>But of course, all aliens are fuckable
There's muh boy.

For what it's worth, Incase has gone on record saying that they draw those things the most because it's what the clients pay for. And you gotta pay your bills somehow.

Alfie was meant to be their way to draw "normal" stuff occurring.

>Not uplifting the aliens as a loyal vassal race that'll fight and die to protect humanity in gratitude for what they did for them
>Not going full hegemonic Rome and enslaving entire planets in chains forged from their own culture

Tell your players to git gud

Give it up, OP. As a way of goofing on the classic "there's that one I inherent sex race that is considered extremely beautiful by every other species" cliche, I was in a game once where the equivalent of that was a gigantic flying sauropod with teeth that could sheer titanium. And they still found a way to fuck one. In fact the pilot wound up marrying it.

Ok, Mr Good taste, who do you fap to?

>implying I wouldn't try to fuck a xenomorph, a Cthulhu, or literally anything fuckable.
user you don't know how desperate/lonely I am

I think you mean SameFace

It was good enough for Kirk so its good enough for me.

Shortstackfags are worse than footfags.

You, I like you.

Excuse me, commissar, but I posted that picture yesterday and today it's a different faggot, not me.

Kirk is my favorite too, but Picard and Kirk are both good captains that are well-fitted to their particular shows. Swap them and all hell would break loose. And if somebody prefers Picard to Kirk, that's fine by me. It's not like they're saying they prefer Sisko, Janeway, or Archer, or worse yet, JJKirk or Captain STD.

>he wants to roleplay sex with sweaty neckbeards
I personally have no problem with it if I'm playing with mixed group but it's always that that guy who tries to fuck everything.

TNG is good, but these are guys who, in most cases have never seen TOS. They only know the Star Trek that takes itself too seriously, rather than just serious enough. They don't know the joy of watching a regular guy punch a god because the god is a giant douchebag. I have also legitimately met people who think Janeway is the best Captain as well... I just don't even know how to deal with those people.

>why do human beings write things with human elements in them

>Implying I wouldn't just build me a robidick and use it to pilot my personalized spacecraft by pure passionate instinct

Yes, exactly! Why purge when you can exploit? That's how real humans do things!

>mfw a literal plot point is figuring out how to bang the alien womens without hurting yourself

>TNG is good, but these are guys who, in most cases have never seen TOS.
That sounds like an opportunity rather than a problem to me. Warn them going in not to take things too seriously and just to enjoy the hamminess, and show 'em a good episode like Doomsday Machine.

>why would humans write things with no human elements in them
>why would humans write non-human characters
>why would humans write sci-fi
>why would humans write fiction at all

You're writing sci-fi with aliens, go all the way with it you dumb fuck.
Stop normalizing bad writing.

>met people who thought Janeway was best captain
You poor bastard

There's a key to enjoying classic Trek. You have to realize and accept that while there's a good bit of awesome in it, there's some terrible in there too. But at least half the time, the terrible is awesome too. The rest of the time, it will still be mixed in with the awesome, so as long as you don't fixate on it, it won't spoil your fun.

Why not find out his sexual taboos and turn the tables on him? Or talking to him about is always an option

I love Kirk. Favorite captain.

But I love Janeway too, sort of ironicly. She's awful, but I loved how awful she was.

She's not awful, she's evil.

>the ship's doctor got a PhD in Xenobiology and Anatomy solely so he could learn how to bang each and every known lifeform as well as how to conduct an inspection of new ones to bone them too
>he's also happens to be the best damned doctor you've ever met, able nigh-encyclopedic knowledge of not just xenobiology but also xenoculture at the drop of a hat
>now if only he'd just stop constantly relating that knowledge to various sexual acts and fetishes these species are known to commit/have

>FRACTION???!!!
Boy.... We are legion!!!!!!!!!

Seriously though it's not about owo kill them all desu... Fow de gawd emprah desu...

It's more about the setting itself. The guy who United the imperium and made it a Galactic empire made it through human supremacy and a no tolerance policy that worked.

As for OMG wh40k kids are so rigid and one dimensional, that's because anything deviating from stablish lore makes any reasonable 40k fan chimp out. You can still run a PC xenophile game in 40k. But the moment a law abiding citizen catches you and the ordo xenos is breathing down your neck well you get what you sowed. As for being a GM doing a xenophile imperium is lore breaking

The funny thing is that Kirk fucks like exactly 3 times over the course of TOS, and two of them could be considered him being raped under some definitions.

>she's evil.
Only some of the time. And since the character is written so inconsistently, I don't think it necessarily reflects on her character in other episodes. It's like the number of photon torpedoes they fire: it only makes sense if you take them on an episode-by-episode basis.

Won't work. Most of these guys are also the type who won't watch LotGH because it has an older style of animation.

Mankinds destiny is to kill what we can't fuck and fuck what we can't kill.

>and a no tolerance policy that worked.

"Worked" is a strong word for how it played out.

Kirk is my spirit animal

>perfection
>huge chunks of season 2 and 3

Anything working 100% is Utopia 40k is clearly a dystopia working but extremely flawed which makes it more relatable.

That's the show where they drink spoiled milk, right?

Yeah, it gets them all fucked up.

>posts puazi
>literal race made up for sex

That sounds familiar enough to be right.

I really only remember the awkward sex scene on a couch where the human keeps hurting himself with every attempted thrust.

>not wanting a feminine dick up your ass

Cool. I think it was called Alien Nation.

>Fantasy setting
>player is playing a character with below-average intelligence
>up and decides he's going to invent gunpowder
>after a visit to wikipedia on his phone, his character mysteriously and conveniently gathers the exact ingredients to create gunpowder from scratch
>with no training in identifying plants or substances
>with no training in alchemy
>did I mention below-average intelligence

Yep, that's the one.

>Literally one of the oldest character motivations beyond hunger, thirst and not-being-murdered

So long as the PC isn't expecting detailed alien tentacle sex scenes from the GM there's absolutely nothing wrong with this, and if they are, the problem is not in their character motivation, but in their Roleplay delivery and what they expect from the game (ERP).

Patrician tastes in alien sluts though.

S-source?