mega.nz/#F!gaBiVTKI!HTOuNx5zzNxHqT-ny-AU3A
mega.nz/#F!64wmnBZR!rWcm37EkOOeToeueqhPjpA
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ

>Old Black Library Mega:
mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q

>Mathanon's Mathhammer Helper
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10t6_FO9mTaG8FHY4B7v6hOQgwc3gXxUiIOrMYt16I6M/edit

First for Squats

Let's try this again
What are you all working on /40kg/?
Working on my metallic green soy cast during lunch myself

Can someone rate my murderclown+ghostfriends list and give some tips? first foray into actually building an army. not meant to be super competitive just kinda for fun but still capable of existing without shitting itself at the first sign of a semi-decent list.

Is it Tau time?

I think it's Tau time.

Fluff for Golden Vipers, debating if I should maybe paint a squad of them but I dunno how I feel about doing an army of my Donut Steel OCs

>1000pnt of clown fucking.xlsx
>2000pnt list
fug

What are you all working on?

I'm getting back into the hobby, and found a bunch of unassembled metal bawkses with my old stuff.
Pic from two nights ago, I've done more since then if you're interested in updates.

Nth for Death Korps of CUTE

This is a cozy thread now.

Donut steel is entirely in the spirit of 40k and AoS, these stormkikes I'm working on are part of my OC free city of Sylvaneth, stormcast, and free peoples in the realm of life

If the Galatus doesn't get a 3++, but the SW dread does I'll be very upset with FW.

A fair point! Maybe I will do one of my Donut Steel groups one day...

found a falcon and old fire prism in a my old shit so i wanna paint them up to dump some fire dragons in so they can suicide proper.

very cute indeed

Explosives and demining Engineers

Do Incubi have a place in a Ynnari army

Debating on whether to keep painting these up or work on another project.

Working on my first ever models. These three tactical marines were the first I finished to completion. Got some Boyz and some other space marine junk to paint up.

How does my 1500 Imperial Fists list look? Is there a way I can squeeze in more anti-tank? Suggestions on expanding it to 2000? Should I add in some fortifications?

Battalion Detachment +3CP (Space Marines) [753pts]

Primaris Captain w/Power Fist [106pts]

Primaris Librarian [101pts]

Aggressor Squad [6 PL, 111pts]
3x Auto Boltstorm Gauntlets/Fragstorm Grenade Launcher

Intercessor Squad [90pts]
5x Bolt rifle

5x Bolt rifle

5x Bolt rifle

Hellblaster Squad [8 PL, 165pts]
5x Plasma incinerator

Supreme Command Detachment +1CP (Adeptus Custodes) [732pts]

Shield-Captain on Dawneagle Jetbike [160pts]

Allarus Custodians[252pts]
3x Castellan Axe

Total: 1485pts

Who cares. Bananas are a meme faction anyways.

Is the recemptor dread good? I'm looking to add some models to my salamanders

I feel like you meant to quote me but forgot to in your autistic outburst How's you day going friend?

It'll be a 3++ don't you worry

My second Salamanders Contemptor came in, so plan on working on that. Still working on my helios and need to get around and base my first first contemptor for my salamanders successor chapter.

Still slowly getting along with my blightlord terminators.

I always thought Bugman was the superior insult.

nice seeing more qt grill kriegers.

nnngyh...... ..nyyyggghhh..... ...
Hehe
Lel

Cleaning up the 7th 1d4chan tactics pages one piece at a time. When I get bored of that, I want to write "how to play 2nd edition" stuff.

Looks alright. You bringing the Wraithguard in via Webway Strike? Also just a heads up if you like your stuff WYSIWYG, the Troupe box only comes with a couple of Fusion Pistols, not enough for the whole squad.

Do you need any help with that?

>showing bare skin in an NBC contaminated warzone

She's clearly very dedicated and willing to lay down her life for the Imperium. We should all aspire to be like her!

also she got a fat ass

most likely yeah, just got to figure out how to get the spiritseer up to them. no real options besides having him ride with the fire dragons but that might be quite counter productive. also yeah im either gonna get bitz or just go with whatever for the troupes since that might be more fun to paint.
the troupe masters will be WYSIWYG however at least

Picture is fake news tau woman have no hair no fits and a face vagina and basically look like men

Krieg is shit tier. Oh boo hoo we are emotionless clones with no personality and the sole reason anyone likes us is because we look cool. Fuck Krieg, their aesthetic deserves better fluff.

By all means. Creating a Psychic Tactica article for 2nd ed will be a doozy in its own right.

If you wanted to share your army's lore in story form, say in a pdf, would this be the thread for it? Or would the 40k RPG be more interested? Or would nobody care about fanfiction and salt pours from the heavens. Question just for future reference.

>fake news

>tfw you'll never give your life for the emperor with her
why live at all?

Put it on DakkaDakka

Are Sniper rifles worth the points? 20pts for S4 AP0 D1 5 shots hardly seem impressive.

I was posting a bit of fluff in the last general and people seemed interested. Could always just post them in both.

>everyone who disagrees with me should go back to /pol/

So much for the tolerant Tau!

Then use their minis and fluff your own regiment that use the same equioment

working on some AoS Khorne boys converted as Berzerkers.

Theyre just a test, to see if I like World Eaters if they get released this year.

Yes because killing character models in this edition is much easier than previous if you have snipers

I don't think this guy gets it...

this would be the thread yeah. people may sperg but then again you know where you are don't you.

>wasting that image on nothing at all
it's you who should go and stay go

this only shows that you're the true /pol/ begone!

Thoughts on this thing now it has beta rules ? The Heavy 8 S8 AP-3 D 1D3 gun seems very interesting, but overall the tank seems very fragile for such a pricey model (both in points and real world money)

Primaris CSM soon.

yes, getting cucked

Quick I need all reaction images involving this great guy right here

is this the guy who plays Jake Paralta on Brooklyn 99 or just a stock photo guy who looks a ton like him?

Thank you user

>Bill wants to warpify the primaris
Isn't he against magic and chaos shit?

???

If you don't mind making either of the Eldar HQs your Warlord, and you run them as Alaitoc, your Spiritseer can take the Alaitoc artifact that lets him pseudo-deep strike. The Falcon can only transport 6 so either the Spiritseer or Fuegan is left on foot.

Psyker sashimi is tasty.

Literally using the term fake news to say the artwork does not conform to the lore and thus ruins your virgin ass dreams of fucking a hot tau bitch that does not even exist in your fantasy world let alone the real world is now /pol/ shit. You just a fucking crybaby because i told you your waifu is not even real in the fake universe she is supposed to exist in.

In his latest book Fabulous Bill, has 17k pure geneseed sitting around.

Cool, I'll try it on dakkadakka first then maybe put it on here after girding loins. Cheers.

That sounds incredibly dumb

>Pic is user

So I've been reading this book series, and while I have absolutely been loving it (Motley is such a great character it's inspired me to actually pick up some harlequins to supplement my drukhari), I'm kinda curious about something:

So as far as I'm aware, this book came out alongside, or slightly before the updates to all the Dark Eldar fluff in 5e. this means kheradruakh features heavily in book 3, as does pre-update malys and old designs for vehicles like Venoms.

How much of the general fluff is still solid? I know malys is now vect's biggest rival rather than his servant, but what about shit like the fluff around pain engines and the specific way the drukhari feed on pain?

>their aesthetic deserves better fluff
It already has it.

Imagine getting this mad at Veeky Forums posts.

He wins it from Trazyn, who got it during the Great Crusade when the Legions used to be like 200k strong.

sounds good. not really much point running a troupemaster as warlord till they get some nice stuff come codex. guess im running the spiritseer as the hq for the warlord trait then.

The Steel Legion are so much cooler than Krieg.

Painting my Kraken Nids whilst incorporating a turquoise colour like pic-related.

>tau woman have no hair
Nani?

>Samefagging

Still better fluff than the Primaris-stuff.

>we are Space Marines, but better! Buy us!

I'm not sure why all the FW rules are like just shy of been playable, you'd think they would want people to want to buy the models for gaming as well as modeling.

This is a fact.

The fluff was made so they wouldn't piss off anyone with a manlet collection. There's a good chance the Primaris lore will get retconned a bunch once GW mans up and squats manlets for good.

Yeah, they just shave and style their hair into ancient-china inspired dos. Probably get equally as pissed if someone cuts it off in battle. They do not however sweat and are a teensy bit leathery so be sure to apply liberal ammounts of lube so they're nice and slippery.

I wish the mods would just carpet-bomb these threads and b& anyone who even replies to /pol/ or /int/ posts.

>turns out it's a hair squig

something something Veeky Forums self-moderates

This, Krieg is stupid grimderp even by 40k standards
>letting a planet continue nuking and fighting itself and slowly reducing its population and the planet's ability to sustain life just because it's inhabitants think it's so edgy and cool.

back in 3rd/4th edition when forgeworld started really pumping out specialty models for 40k, they were way overpowered and completely banned in tournaments. Then when they started coming out with the imperial armor books they got better at their rules but in some ways they were still really strong.

Lets just say that FW has a reputation of coming out with OP models and having to nerf them. So with these experimental rules that they have been working on they give themselves some wiggle room to work with before going official with the next index.

Yep

I wish more models in 40k used chainmail.

>the fluff around pain engines and the specific way the drukhari feed on pain

As far as I'm aware, that's all relatively unchanged

Name me a regiment lamer than Krieg. You can't.

some would say Elysians with how much they have been nerfed.

It's already nuked, not much to be done about it. Like the books made out, the rest of the Imperium tends to think they're fucking nuts, but Krieg provides good troops so they shrug and whatevs.

too bad the models are dated and the plasma guy alone costs 10$

Yeah but why didn't they do anything when the planet was in open rebellion and nuking itself?

cadian easily, so bland, just like their gameplay

It was either nuke it, or let it descend into heresy, planets which abandon the Imperium tend to eventually join Chaos, and potentially turn into Daemon worlds.

tfw no one appreciates the glory of Krieg

imperium forces were blockaded by a planet-wide armada by the separatist forces, Jurten decided that if the loyalists couldn't get Krieg back nobody could