/cyoa/ - CYOA General

For the Drives, Archives and other resources: pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu
Previous Thread: "Someone had to do it" edition
Threadly Question(s); What do like to see in waifus? What are your favorite waifu archetypes?
Mine is tomboy.

Other urls found in this thread:

danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2845268
imgur.com/a/l2DiR
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Thread question
Childhood friend.

You should be pleased with what I'm working on though

Here's an oldie, but goodie.

Post valentines cyoa?

I don't understand what this is but I hate it and I think it's probably some forced meme trash.

No. Wallow in the pit with the rest of us.
I made cookies.

There's only one way to fix /cyoag/. All hail the king!

Weren't some of you working on a valentine's cyoa?

No one here has a gf so no.

With chocolate chips?

Ofc

Gimme another 30 minutes or so.

Partner
Not sub, not dom, not incompetent; complementary and competitive

you have my permission

Working on my SJW CYOA and it has proven quite challenging to find sexy SJWish looking girls, if you have any good pics, post them (post them on /trash/ if they are NSFW).

>What are your favorite waifu archetypes?

Gentlefemdom except she doesnt need to be gentle, I'm just not into pain or humiliation. Fortunately lots of authors don't give a fuck about the gentle part and write them like normal doms.

>What do like to see in waifus?

Having preferences. I don't want waifus who love me for no reason.

can't you just type in "glasses" + "red hair" or "blue hair" in some booru's search box? Or just glasses

Happy valentines you fucks
>ywn have Atanna curl up next to you after a long hard day

*Akatta
Idk why I spelled that wrong, I must be dead tired

can we do this on the other tread? i don't want to shit this one up with images

wtf are these powers supposed to do

danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2845268

hair color would never work for drawn art, stop huffing glue

when you are so lonely that even becoming a slave fuckboy for orks is paradise to you

Post it you whore!

imgur.com/a/l2DiR
I only need to do Tupilak and then I'll have what I'll consider version 1.
It's the least well known world though. We know it has something to do with marking stuff in writing?

>Threadly Question(s); What do like to see in waifus? What are your favorite waifu archetypes?

>what do you want to see
someone who I can care for

>archetypes
cake, preferably the sad kind

Yes YESSS. GIVE IT TO ME! GIVE IT TO ME HARD DADDY!

yeah, everything is kind of fuzzy regarding that world. I think it had something to do with fiction or fictional works, but I'm probably wrong so don't take my word for it.

From here on out we're sort of making up our own stuff, so if nothing else that's a good idea for inspiration.
I'm going to look up some inuit mythology.

eww short girls

Oh yeah! Short girls!

I haven't been in /cyoag/ in years but I just saw this on the front page and wait a fucking second.
Are you bringing Conduit back? I haven't seen it since like, 2013.

it's some guy making his own fan ruleset or something

Well, not my own rules per se. But my own perks.
I'm taking the plans that were made for 1.7 and filling them in with my own ideas, but in a more condensed version, less poetic language and less exposition.

Thrallherd posted updated versions of the core rules, Prison, Void, and Bleak Fields. The 1d4chan page for Conduit has a link to them. In theory he's working on the rest of them, as well as a new world called Tupilak. But it's been a while since he's posted anything. This is just someone making their own fan-version of the worlds. They're decent. Kind of brief descriptions, leaves some vagueness as a result, but they're still good ideas in there.

I'm a weirdo I know. I'm basically into the "femdom boss" type but without the femdom bit
>smart
>independent
>experienced
>can handle the bants
>S M U G
>knows what she wants and doesn't expect me to read her mind

Happy Valentine's Day, /cyoag/!
Here's a little something to show you all how much you mean to me!

I don't think that's weird at all. Competence and confidence are attractive traits in and of themselves, there's no need for them to be linked to issues of dominance and submission. A woman who's self-actualized, fully able to pursue her desires and has decided that's you...that's pretty appealing.

Also since I'm here anywho, update on Mage School
>Page 1 done except for running the text through word / move options around to have cheapest first
>Page 2 writing done, Photoshop done except for the mysteries section (needs to be trimmed+find images)
Page 3 is waifus so that shouldn't take took long. Biggest problem is finding art for guys.
On that note, what do people want from male companions? What traits?

>there's no need for them to be linked to issues of dominance and submission
I think making the first move is a slightly dom thing to do. Not very dom, gentle dom.

>what do people want from male companions?
Same as from female companions
Big dicks

i want them to be male(female)

>Competence and confidence
>A woman who's self-actualized, fully able to pursue her desires
That put it in better words than I did.

Happy Valentine's Day, /cyoag/!
Here's a little something to show you all how little you mean to me!

How do I get the harem ending?

Similar interest, so as long you make them varied and not huge tools you should be fine, since a least one would be similar to he player.

Ayy, just from the "killing alternate (You)s" bit, I can tell this is going to generate loads of shitposting. Well done, ZBG. Vee best waifu

Bros that make you feel you don't deserve them. Pic related

Anons pls
>Similar interest
So like, make them like tabletops?

Vee is beest

Can someone please post some of the better Island CYOAs?

Tok this isn't oc and you didn't make it.

So the idea behind the three options under the world description ostensably is that each page can function as its own standalone cyoa.
The problem with that is that it's hard not to think of being a full conduit as a fourth option that you just need to look up a page to get. An option that is vastly superior.

Give me Vee
Pic related

>Tok this isn't OC and you didn't make it.
No shit, I re-posted an old CYOA which I didn't make to show you all how little you mean to me.

yeah, and someone who is outdoorsy in my case. But what I was getting in is that if you have the classmates stereotypes ie the clow, the jock, the nerd, the social recluse etc. you can could be sure everyone would find someone they could interact with comfortably. you don't need to follow the stereotypes to a tooth they are just the base That's just an idea tho, you do you.

Fuck you, that attitude why ZBG is superior to you! May the anime gods bless him and curse you.

Midori all the way

Rude ;(

So what about my alternate me families? Does that mean they are going to be searching for and maybe find alternate me bodies?

That's rough and I don't want to do that to them, if those alternate mes are anything like I their families don't need to go through more problems with their lives. How do I alert the authorities to Gabriel? He killed just to save him self and deserves prison

Actually, I'm looking for a higher res, actually readable version of this one in specific. Does anyone have it?

Best thing about Vee is that she knows you are an alternate you, and is okay with that. Plus everything else. Also no other me died just because I want her as a waifu.

...the only one who can kill me is me, using interdimensional magic to absorb the other me's memories, talents and physical skills. I will be the One, damn it.

Honestly Vee, is the best. She's the only one aware of all the set up thing. But I feel bad for Franky, she looks like she's the sweetest of them all.

Also, how does an Angel get away with killing several (You)'s of other dimensions without being called out for it?

See, all this does is make me feel bad for the 4 out of 6 other me's that this guy killed. All of whom had more stable lives than mine, or had the potential to have more stable lives. So my immediate choice would be to choose none of them and have him sent to jail. But then I would feel bad for the 2 out of 6 girls that weren't victims of his fuckups.

So I suppose the real choice for me here is either taking revenge/justice for the other me's at the expense of 6 girls happiness, or trying to fix what he cocked up for at least one of them by letting him off scot free. And that is simply too deep a choice for me to make without really mulling it over.

>God Tier
Midori
>Good Tier
VII
>Shit Tier
Rose
Taylor
Mika
Franky

You know what would be a better idea? Ask Vee to kill him... Slowly

How do the waifus react to me being a weak old ass man who has no skills and is currently a neet? would't that conflict with their versions/ representations of me?

Everyone here so far has had very shit taste you either get mika or get the fuck out.

They wouldn't react at all becayse the cyoa wasnt made for guys like you. You might as well be girl (female)

>Talking shit over Franky
>Tok
I mad

Good man

I WANT THEM ALL DAMMIT
MY DICK DEMANDS IT
MY HEART ALSO DEMANDS IT
The hardest part is my other versions are dead and all the girls would be devastated from the looks of things.
Pick one, the others are left alone. Couldn't you have waited to fucking kill them before I chose?
Rose is the only one I can turn down right away. Just nothing really appealing compared to others.
Midori sounds like great fucking fun, but it's too focused on just sex. I want romance.
Taylor is fucking great, 'cause tomboy cake. But I doubt I would be able to hold my job since I know jack shit about it.
Mika...I'd only be interested in going to the fantasy world.
Franky is just precious and needs to be kept safe. A tender love to help find who she is. But being honest, I doubt I could stand the lowtech past she's in and I doubt she'd like being flung into my time.
Vee. Just, no. Odds are she was a sexbot, if I know myself, and she's even crazier than the others.

In the end, I am a hopeless romantic and I'll choose Franky. I'll go to her world as to not shock her, and I'll be sure to keep her safe and happy.
She has no one and it kills me to think about her staying that way. Just have a comfy and peaceful life in the woods, helping her tinker and maybe invent new things. Hopefully the rest of the girls can get over the death of their loves.
Unless I can have them all in the Mika Timeline.
Then it'd be perfect.

>Where is the harem option?
There isn't one this time.
Seemed a little out of place for a "Valentine's Day" CYOA.
Also, spoiling is easier to do by selecting the text and hitting CRTL+S instead of typing it each time.
Unless you're on your phone. In which case I know your pain.
With the ZBG Coin.
>the "killing alternate (You)s" bit
It was either that or cuck yourself in another reality.
I chose the latter because I'm already associated with NTR more than I ever wanted to be.
I'm honestly glad you guys like her.
I was worried she didn't have enough personality.
>So what about my alternate me families?
>Does that mean they are going to be searching for and maybe find alternate me bodies?
Not to worry, these alternate yous were basically 「All Fiction」-ed so there's nobody to mourn you anyway.
Only the girls remember you, but if you don't choose them, than they'll just get the same treatment.
>Also, how does an Angel get away with killing several (You)'s of other dimensions without being called out for it?
Don't ask me, I just work here man.
Waifu CYOAs: Causing Existential Introspection Since 2018
>spoiler
>I was just following orders.jpg
>would't that conflict with their versions/ representations of me?
You might be overestimating how different you reall were from them...

I mean, Vee, and possibly Frank might be cool with it.

>Rose
>Midori
Don't actually you as you are now, you're in high school back in their realms, they love a younger version of you
>Taylor
>Mika
Doesn't actually love you, they both an adult version of you who is successful and who has been murdered
>Franky
Doesn't know your other you died trying to protect her, actually the best option to waifu since she actually need your help
>Vee
The only one being OK to be with you (as you from your dimension, not an alternate)

The last two waifus are clearly the best.

I want to pick mika because of the immortality, but franky is soo fucking cute and i would choose her in a heart beat. The problem is that she is basically undead so she can't die, meaning if i get closer to her when we are inevitably separated she will be extremely depressed for a very long time. GODDAMIT ZBG WHY MUST YOU HURT ME SO?

>authentic as a Shinto Shrine in Pittsburgh
Tiny blogpost:
I live there, consider myself a Taoist, and my waifu is a Youkai, so that line felt weirdly targeted or personal.

I pick none of them.

He's a literal unrepentant murderer, people, and the only way to bring him to JUSTICE is to turn down some shitty-ass waifus rather than living a lie.

>You might be overestimating how different you reall were from them

Where is this from? I need to know!

Wouldn't the girls (aside from Vee) know I'm different from the me from that dimension if I were to pick "go there"?
Also how strong is their love? If I were to pick to bring any of them here and they realized that I'm not the "me" that they fell in love with? Or they wouldn't mind as long as "it's me"?

>Not to worry, these alternate yous were basically 「All Fiction」-ed so there's nobody to mourn you anyway.
>Only the girls remember you, but if you don't choose them, than they'll just get the same treatment.

That doesn't make me feel better at all. He erased my alternate mes that could have done far better than I ever could and will wholes at the same time hurting my family whether they know it or not but the pain will still show. I want him in jail with bubba as his cell mate for his crimes

>All these (You)'s to a fucking pick-1-of-6-imaginary-girlfriends

>wholes

Meant to say whiles

Shut up worst girl

Franky actually made me feel emotions besides despair again. I'm choosing her and getting the immortality from the meta cyoa that gets posted on trash a lot, and fuck you if you say i can't! I will have you murdered with all of my bitcoins! we will be together forever.

Taylor 100% no looking back

I BROKE THE FUCKING CODE
Vee was able to harm Gabriel, which is apparently fucking unheard of. My thought is that she can do even more things with that level of power, dimension hopping to be more specific. If Gabriel could do it, but Vee could kick his ass, then one could safely assume she could do it.

AS SUCH
I will take Vee, then hop dimensions to nab up Midori, Taylor, and Franky. Then the five of us will dimension hop some more until I find a suitable reality for us all to live in a love nest.
In regards to any of the girls not wanting to share, I can safely assume that their obsession over me would easily allow me to state that the love needs to be shared or else they can gtfo.
A bit dickish, but we already have a bunch of other unethical things happening. What's one more to the pile?

Gabriel.
I appreciate what you did for me.
However I have deemed that your methods have been way too immoral.
Give those girls apology letters and explain the actual situation or I'll be using my spare ZBG Coin to show you exactly why you don't fuck with the guy that pulled off Nidhogg.

>Anons love themselves so much that they are more concerned about alternate versions of themselves beeing killed than they are happy for the prospect to get a waifu to love.

>Anons have such low self-esteem that they see themselves as unlovable and think that their waifus won't be able to love them.

Do you think she will allow other girl to be with you if that were the case/ beside if she could do it don't you think she would have already went to get you instead of relying on the angel to deliver a latter to someone who may or may not choose her?

Tok, I understand that you have no concept of the idea of caring about other people or the consequences of your actions, but you could at least put more effort into pretending to.

>It's Valentine's Day
>On a anonymous cartoon worshiping forum
>Filled with lonely losers/NEETs
>In a thread about wish fulfillment

Well, maybe she just wasn't aware of her power.
Science me must have made it possible.

>If Gabriel could do it, but Vee could kick his ass, then one could safely assume she could do it.
if she could then she would have done it earlier no?

she seems to be aware of her own programming and abilities, and yet could not find another (you)- so chances are she cant planeswalk, shes just a yandere murderbot

>I can safely assume that
no, yanderes would assume that its the "corrupting influence of those sluts" and take drastic action

expect one girl and several dead bodies, and maybe loss of motor functions "until you learn"

>which is apparently fucking unheard of
? You kill him dead 17 times in Soul RX, it just didn't stick.