DRAGONCHAIN

APLOGIZE

Feels good

NO I'm not apologizing because I was going to buy into this but I've been waiting a fucking week for my money to transfer to my exchange.

i'm thorn between dragonchain or tron

will this go the raiblocks way?

What the fuck keeping this boy up and up? Hopes and dreams?

Dibney land ::DD

>read cryptobro thread
>didn't buy at 0.8$
>fomo kicks in hard at 1.5$
>still didn't buy
>next dip i swear

Feeling so c o m f y right now

I was getting made fun of for shilling this at $0.33

A fucking dragon.

A fucking

DRAGON
R
A
G
O
N

are you kidding me.. so this is how bullish this market is.. so this is how much new money from literal retards is flowing in hoping to strike it rich

Just wow.
It's literally impossible to lose money right now guys, just invest in a fucking blue dragon with a book in his hands that could be an emblem for a new harry potter book club for teenagers

>he doesn't invest in cryptos with cool logos

now you know why chainlink does so badly

Hello fellow dragon slayers

>Implying there's gonna be a dip
We went down to 2.40 and that's as low as we're going.
Hop on before the 5$ train.

Well would you look at that fellow knights, a dragon blue ID. We're truely too the moon

That's below the belt ok

WE ARE THE DRAGONITES

Go all in on TRON, they just released a meme game with the chinks' favorite food.

It's built by DISNEY, they own fucking all the media, and entertainment. They can have any fucking celebrity shill the fuck out of this at whim.To the mooooooooon

1.5MIL SLUMBERSCORE CHECKING IN

Kill yourself you FUDDER
This shit is gonna be at least 10$ and the base technology is better than your shitty dirtcoin.
>made by Disney developers
>one of the only American ICOs
>Proven devs want this project to go somewhere

SHIT COIN, DRAGONS GONNA GET BTFO

GET INTO XLM

no drags btfoed we're gettin rich over here

I feel comfy right now. Should I be comfy?

Shitcoin collection :p

can someone shill me on this quickly so i can whale you guys to victory

No disney shit, besides that

How is this different or unique?

i like blue dragons

It’s a USA-based ICO tech incubator run by a team that is connected to virtually every entertainment media group in the world.

how do you know your slumberscore?

i'm new to dragonchain and don't understand the whole "slumber" thing

If I keep my DRGN on Kucoin, will I still get a slumberscore?

Thanks

Buying 100k

Fuck off

no, you need to keep it on mew for example

I bought 300 DRGN to test the waters

They're doing a conference in a Disney owned building on the 16th of January, Life-ID ICO is at the end of the month, patience is key.

I bought 1000 at 1.26 and I'll keep it in cold storage for a year. The team is too real for anything to happen as to where I'd loose my initial investment at this point unless the entire market collapsed.

WHY THE FUCK DO I HAVE AN UNCONFIRMED TRANSACTION TO MY KUCOIN WALLET EVEN AFTER 2 FUCKING HOURS WHAT THE FUCK SHOULD I DO

Just chillout, is it an eth deposit?

Check the blockchain to see if it went through

Can't be bothered shilling this coin anymore. Comfy since ICO slumbering.

NO IT'S BTC BECAUSE I TRIED TO CHASE SOME PUMP ON A SHIT EXCHANGE THAT ONLY ACCEPTS BTC AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Sometimes if you have a really low gas price for ETH it can take a long time to confirm. Sometimes even days. Check on etherscan and see if there are any confirmations for your transactions.

IT'S NOT ETH DAMNIT AAAAH