Munchkin brreding

If you were owning a big animal breeding facility, what would you try to create?

Humans already created a ton of fucked up breeds, but what would you create?

Try to make a dog as big as possible? Try to breed intelligent ravens and see if they take over the world? Fighting cocks?

For me I want a house cleaning animal. Like a meat vacuum cleaning robot. Probably the easiest way is to teach it to use paws to collect dirt and then wash its paws.

>If you were owning a big animal breeding facility, what would you try to create?

Rats that don't die after three years ;_;

I'm certain it can't go wrong!

An animal that eats decaying material and converts it into thermal energy

create a new form of recyclable energy

Although knowing Veeky Forums they'll just want to create their own bio-engineered fleshlights

Are those cat elves?

The apocalypse!
They get into the wild and start multiplying!

Ok I don't think it will ever become a problem, the population is caped by the food source and predators. The length of life matters little. It will just make them evolve slower.

Can someone explain me how a rat can be as intelligent as a dog? Their brain size is one order of magnitude of difference!

It's not about size (although there's probably a minimum size needed for some levels of intelligence), it's about complexity of the connections between neurons, brain size relative to body size, and kinda coupled with that the amount of energy that the body diverts to run the brain.

desert cat elves.

indeed, I mean look at how smart Ravens are.

I will breed humans.
check mate

Can you breed intelligence?
Have anyone tried it?

The tastiest bunny. That fabled hare that would make a vegan pop a boner to smell it cooking.

So delicate, so delicious that mere grams become worth as much as gold.

Then I would keep all the bunny for myself.

There's a game series called Geneforge I suggest you look at.

Imagine a bunch of wizards with no morals that can shape life into being, ranging from grass and dog sized lizards that can spit fire on up to full on dragons and not-beholders.

Is it possible to breed two headed animals?
To create a breed that grantees it?
Which animal would you start from?

>Can you breed intelligence?
>Have anyone tried it?

Uh...

Yes, even in humans. Unfortunately people say that eugenics is "unethical".

yf when you started playing Avernum 1 week ago.
I can give it a try... Is there a newwer remastered version by any chance?

Take a naked mole rat and breed it into something like insect-like.

>desert cat elves.
Want. Fucking. Want. So kawaiiiiii.

Sadly not, but all of the games got put up on steam and they're super fun.

>If you were owning a big animal breeding facility, what would you try to create?
Octopus with the lifespan of the average human.

It's a magic fantasy one right?
Gryphons. I'll settle for cat sized ones to try and avoid fucking with square cube law for flight.

A tiny dragon that eats nice smelling things and converts it into incense smoke.

Snakes with implanted portable holes/dimension door abilities giving it apparent infinite length and it's impossible to actually get to it's tail, no matter what it's tail is a little further away or around a corner somewhere.

Dog but a shark

A big fuzzy bear that hibernates like 99% of the time but instinctively snuggles and can be used like a big warm bed

Teapot salamander. Set a teapot on it and it will boil the water. It eats tea leaves and sugar/milk and has scales that shed easily and can be used to make tea. The tea tastes like whatever combination of leaves and flavorings you feed it.

An an unacceptable and frankly irresponsible number of very very small birds. Like thimble sized falcons.

A fox but with a stupid long tail that can be used like a scarf as it nestles on your shoulders. good for staying warm outside or just keeping cozy while reading.

I'd probably sit here coming up with stupid ideas all day but sleep time now.

>Octopus with the lifespan of the average human.

GIVE THIS MAN AN INTERN

>Khajit has wears
>If you have coin

I wanna see real life kobolds!

orc-elf hybrids