Filename Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/74H4g
imgur.com/gallery/2O0LMwT
tapas.io/series/Magnolia-Online
webtoons.com/en/fantasy/winter-moon/list?title_no=1093
i.4cdn.org/tg/1518672777379.jpg,
i.4cdn.org/tg/1518672777379s.jpg
webtoons.com/en/fantasy/winter-moon/ep-4-looking-4-group/viewer?title_no=1093&episode_no=4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Wrong file

...After stumbling queerly upon the hellish and forbidden book of horrors the two learn, among other hideous things which no sane mortal should know, that this talisman is indeed the nameless Yellow Sign handed down from the accursed cult of Hastur—from primordial Carcosa, whereof the volume treats...

Look I don't wanna ruin the comic.
But if this was any sort of Demon he would allow him to go back and use that 1/9 part to cause more chaos.

...and that is why he is one of the nine character classes!

Boom roasted!

Should actually have some sort of political filen-

Right on schedule

It's not just a demon, it's the devil himself, rightfully pissed off about being outsmarted like that
He doesn't want folks to cause chaos, they'll do that anyways, he wants to collect his due

>busty tomboy
>flat gyaru
so wrong yet so right

>Tarkus here
>Tied up in hand to hand combat

Mais, ceci n'est pas un chat...

more like head to head combat

In the Imperium, these are called "Friendship Nuzzles"

>Crusty poses for photo

>that last panel
>"Farseer, what wizard did this to you?!"

>The doujin this came with
Made my heart go doki-doki

imgur.com/a/74H4g

En effet

>good DMs

imgur.com/gallery/2O0LMwT

I like the implication that a gay couple can just like walk into an adoption agency and pick out a kid and take him home

Is this the power of the Stand「Born in the USA」?

Close, it's the similar one, 「Kids in America」

Explain whether I need to burn my computer after opening that.

reminds me of the invincible comics

There is a dangerous file in your computer, so be sure to delete system 32. It won't show up on scans, so you have to delete it yourself.

Now the one with Laius barking.

Brother Adamant cunningly lures the Eldar into close combat to prove the superiority of human genes

Source?

Okay, source?

>no futa
No friends of mine

Lesbians don't like dicks, news at eleven

not according to /h/. At least half of them liked futa.

Bottom right superior option

Stella Women’s Academy, High School Division Class C3

Interesting, but I think having that poll in /h/ rather than /u/ skews things a bit.

Well, yeah I wont argue with that.

Considering most lesbians on the internet are dudes larping as lesbians, that would also skew things.

It's almost as if polls on Veeky Forums make for poor science

Is this what pure love looks like?

I'm honestly not sure if he's raising his hand to vote or for a high five.

a vote

I've seen this particular combination of "very high-level slut archetype in isekai" a few times now and it's confusing. What stupid anime is this kink coming from?

There's a fucking Healsluts gaming kink. Has a Discord and everything.

Honestly that's a pretty decent way to introduce the villain for a modern campaign. Have them reading, or critiquing, a major news article written about them.

Only now, after all these years, do I finally notice he's not even drawing the bow

Does anyone know the name of this webcomic? This guy does an entire series of MMORPG cliches- there's even a gay wizard who makes a habit of disrespecting female players.
I used to know what it was and everything, but I can't fucking remember and all google image search turns up is more Veeky Forums threads that don't give source.

Oh jeez would ya look at that

>Thanks Daddy
Boner no

That episode was such a shit-show, completely ruined his character and made it impossible to empathize with him.

You're either talking about tapas.io/series/Magnolia-Online or webtoons.com/en/fantasy/winter-moon/list?title_no=1093

>and all google image search turns up is more Veeky Forums threads
Search for i.4cdn.org/tg/1518672777379.jpg, not i.4cdn.org/tg/1518672777379s.jpg

>very high-level slut archetype in isekai
You can't imagine my disappointment at the fact that all isekai protagonists are libido-less autists

>webtoons.com/en/fantasy/winter-moon/list?title_no=1093

It was that one, thank you user.
webtoons.com/en/fantasy/winter-moon/ep-4-looking-4-group/viewer?title_no=1093&episode_no=4

mercy please

I'll be honest, if I were constantly surrounded by extremely attractive, powerful women who kept getting more powerful, I'd probably delay picking any one of them until the last possible moment. Hell hath no wrath...

FYI the other one is by the same artist.