Think different

>ripple founder's net worth is $37 billion
>altcoins ICOs are successful with just a fancy landing page
>most altcoins eventually have at least 10x returns
>free/cheap to create your own coin with potential to make millions just from your ICO

why haven't you created your own coin yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

ethereum.org/token
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I was literally about to post this exact question, with a follow up of my own questions.
who wants to go in?
what should we create?

Pepecoin

Better yet, why not build a coin thats tied to something Chad's and Stacies will eat up. Like CryptoTinder, Proof of Smash algo

Matchpool

reddit.com/r/garlicoin but unironically
there's already thousands of reddit mouthbreathers shilling this imaginary coin nonstop. might as well actually make it and take their money

I actually have some at the very least impressing sound ideas for crypto/blockchain, and I have a background in CS, but I'm an autistic black guy that been in crypto since 2011 and manage to stay poor (had a bunch of bitcoin lost, stolen and goxd)

>Being THIS much of a poor fag

No dumbass, who gives a shit about creating a coin.

The REAL money is in creating your own Coin Exchange website.

Coinbase charges a fee to ALL of it's costumers. Think about that for a second:

You make money? Coinbase gets it's cut.

You lose money? Coinbase gets it's cut.

Fucking let's create our own secure Coin exchange and charge a lower fee to undercut them and just make money for free.

it can be like dogecoin, an apparent memecoin that ends up huge
thing is you don't even need much technical knowhow, just knowledge of fancy vocabulary and web design. then with your ICO money hire some devs, or cash out.

crazy money to be made here, while this crypto madness lasts. maybe tie it to some social justice cause and reddit and media will pick it up

tried creating an ICO this summer. Shilled it all over LinkedIn, reddit and here. Got some calls with angel investors. They never got back to me.

It's a lot harder than it looks sadly. An airdrop coin with a good name, cool logo and low supply would do well I think.

yeah but this requires a shit ton of work, in addition to the huge risk of being hacked

THIS

Nothing we can't fix if we pooled our resources together.

It would be easy to undercut Coinbase's fee, they charge .99 cents, we would do .70 cents.

Every. Single. Transaction. we would make money.

FalconCoin

This coin is designed to mitigate transactions through a peer-to-peer network. Our coin utilizes internet-explorer for the best security.

20 million available coins, 1 minute block time

enjoy your millions

it's easy as fuck to create you own coin and it only takes like 5 minutes if you use based on ethereum wallet

Yes, I would absolutely be down. This would literally be something chan could do.
fuck the current landscape, let's all get rich and go to the moon by selling other people tickets to the moon.
It would just take the right people, and the right amount of resources to get it off the ground, not much, we could just whore it out like a "Coinbase lite", just a place where exchanges happen, with no other reason behind it, people would be all over our shit, because of the lower fees.
How much programming knowledge would you say you actually have?

we need to start a side group to discuss this a little further
before this gets archived

Is anybody down to take this a step further?

memecoins will never make it. The name needs to sound smart.

SMRT Coin. There ya go.

I'm down to do the coin, not the exchange tho

Creating a coin is easy. Creating, securing, and dealing with laws around running an exchange is fucking insane.

I posted before, you literally need 0 knowledge of programing in order to make a crypto coin

ethereum.org/token

just remember to send me some of your new coin once you make it
my wallet: 0xee328ccC79555E95827131E72395D46C43F29777

also post the smart contract adress

>It's too difficult

SOMEONE is getting rich and opening exchanges, it's just a matter of courage.

Remember TeaToken? Yeah that was me

Maybe if it was the summer rush, you could get away with a low effort ICO scam.

Nowadays, people are a lot more wary. You need a high quality website, well-written white paper, and maybe even a POC.

I say this as someone who's building an alpha platform right now and unsure if I can even pull 500k-1M in an ICO while still being anonymous.

Can't be too crazy, there are obviously a few websites out there doing this very thing right now.
If they can do it, so can you. So can we. I'm positive some of you autistic fucks can wrap your head around some of these laws and taxes.
At the end of the day, all the countries want are their taxes, find a break even point, and be just above that, but still lower than the competitors.
Undercutting the competitors alone would drive the market right to us, equalling more transactions, meaning more $$$

Taylor?

did you make some decent money off of it?

teatoken and teabay dot io are both down, so I'm guessing it failed...
why'd it fail?

Yeah dude. Make a discord?

Who is this "we" you're talking about? It looks like "we" has to do a lot of work and I'd rather masturbate.

here is a discord for the exchange website idea

https:// discord gg/ hj8dJBC

This is supremely basic

DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE WHICH DOES NOT REQUIRE IDENTIFICATION BTFO IRS

you need good networking and marketing for a coin, skills i dont have

it won't let me post the actual link, Veeky Forums is banning discord links I think

What happened with all the decentralised exchanges promised last year ?

>666
the Satan trips confirm a big jewery

How do you profit from a decentralized exchange though?

Just cashing in from exchange tokens like Kucoin?

BRdJayz

Me and a fellow user came up with an absolutely genius idea for a company/coin last night.

We will have:
- Proof of concept
- Workable alpha
- Soon to be released product
- Our own token

We are in need of a few more competent devs & crypto analysts.

Everyone who helps out will see massive shares.

We already have a front-end developer and a full stack developer that has worked at one of the top 3 tech companies in the world on board.

Don't miss this.

charge a transaction fee. most exchanges do this prior to sending or receiving money.

Hey I'm willing to invest some money into something that will make me money. I got crypto gainz

Where do I sign up?

This is what I don't understand. It can't be -really- decentralized if you're the main benefactor from fee (unless you hold the most shares/tokens)

Download Discord and join the server "BRdJayz"

KuCoin dividend coins are very attractive