Its getting real !

1 ZCL = 1 BTCP
1 BTC = 1 BTCP

1 BTC = 15000 $
1 ZCL = 90 $

Do your math, price still low, masses are still not aware what is incoming, last days to get on the boeard before moon shot:

- 50 devs working on Bitcoin Private -> proof check their Github
- New Wallet coming 8 Januar
- major support from exchanges will come, they supported already last zclassic fork, especially bittrex

>-15% today
It's becoming a heavy bag user...

Just did the math. Its a scam to get BTC holders to dump for ZCL "fer der free coinz" and all the ZCL people from before dump the steamest shit on everyone stupid enough to fall for this shit.

Legitimately jelly I wasn't holding ZCL long before this.

a ton of coins got slashed today. hang in there, user. we're gonna make it

BTC pumped, of course most alts dropped, dont worry

bought high sold low now mad ? go back to school and do your math again if you cant put 1 + 1 together and see what a 150 mil. marketcap with a low supply of 1500000 tokens mean. pajeet

hodling ZCL on Bittrex will get me BTCP?

it is expected since bittrex supported last fork. get in before they announce it because then the price will sky rocket

It is still unknown which exchange will support BTCP, probably Bittrex or Binance. Wallet gets released in 5 days. Probably a good idea to get in while it is still under the radar. Whales are accumulating, but when shit hits the fan...

Hodling ZCL for a while, first fork ive taken part in. Possibly stupid question, but lets say I have 40.871 ZCL, will I also receive 40.871 BTCP or just 40?

Should be 40.871

Holding 100 until $1k, let's go

I don't think many people know about this. Or they do, but they choose to invest in other things (cost of waiting it out), and will jump on ZCL as the EOM nears, and as updates/news are released.

So does Cryptopia take forever to confirm a withdrawal? I sent to my zclassic wallet and nothing the past half hour. I just sent a small test amount to make sure it’s working. Wallet 100% synced.

supply and demand....

Me too. 100k club here we come.

Some anons have reported waiting up to 3 hours.

i got 2750 ZCL am i gonna make it :). holding for BTCP. guys, what is your price predictions for BTCP

Just bought 200 more stay strong user

I'm all in on this but I have to admit I'm terrified. There's so much that could go wrong here. It's high risk/high reward incarnate.

This. It may even triple the price

What about if i leave them on Craptopia, will they support it?

can you explain this pls

>There's so much that could go wrong here. It's high risk/high reward incarnate.

what the fuck we're talking about altcoins here.

There's only 13897ZCL available for purchase at the moment.

Basically, the reason why this coin is a gem from my pov is because there are many (somewhat hidden) pressures on supply that will reveal themselves once the demand picks up (e.g when a big news is announced).

Those pressures on supply create strong onward movements for the price.

If demands increase a lot it as the fork approaches then holders will have no business selling. Which will drive the price insanely high.

I think we're in for a show folks.

Note that this is one market, Bittrex. There's also cryptopia.

(but Bittrex has the overwhelming majority of the volume)

Holy. Well done..!

There's a bug with the transactions where they don't get confirmed.

Like 5x more demand in buying than selling. Ergo bullish

It's also being manipulated by bots.

i like where this is going. Same thing happened with BCH and they shot through the fucking roof. Are we sure roger ver is not behind this?

This will go high but it's taxing on my mental health watching this being fucked by bots.

Still unconfirmed since 16 december, what do?

Why isn't there a whale who throws 10 BTC at this and destroys all the bots? Or have they already bought in?

fug i coulda mined this shit last year

Cause we REALLY needed Bitcoin Private.

Another scam, like BTG and BCH. Whoever supports any of this will get cancer.

Have you tried to lookup the transaction id via the explorer?

The price is totally retarded right now, it looks like a huge correction is in store in the next few days, Im refusing to buy this over 60 usd. It was practically 1-5$ a few days ago. This aint sustainable even with the BTCP news.

like this?

Sorry you want a $1k coin for a bit more of a discount?

don't have to support it, just make some money user

I'm holding 120 ZCL right now which accounts for %50 of my portfolio. I'm banking on this to moon but i'm nervous. Where do you guys see this coin going this month?

Nowhere, it smells like a scam

How is it a scam? Are you literally retarded? The coin will fork into BTCP, people will want to double their coins. ZCL will tank after the fork, but the price will rise before the snapshot happens. Hold until the fork, sell some for profits/prevent losses, and see where the rest takes you.

uh it has been fluctuating literally between 590 k satoshi all the way up to 900 k and back on a rollercoaster for days

You've literally failed a child's reading comprehension question.
All zinks are zonks, and all zanks are zonks. Does that mean all zinks are zanks? Ponder this and you will eventually learn why you're stupid