COUNTDOWN TO ALL TIME HIGH

COUNTDOWN TO ALL TIME HIGH

BLUUUUUUEEEE SKYYYYYYYY

Imagine having 0 xlm.

THERE IS NO SAT CEILING. THIS IS NOT A DRILL. WE ARE FINALLY LIFTING OFF.

HBt6ej stellar fan boys only

Realistically, how high could this go?
I look at the number of coins and get sad, but I want to believe.

FUGGGG! ITS CRASHING!

$300 before spring

only have 2k xlm

WE ARE THE STELLAR MARINES

its cripple 2.0 so check that

BINANCE PLEASE

I have just enough to make me regret not believing in it more.

same

I only have 500 XLM. Fuck me.

It is a decentralized fork of Ripple with half the circulating supply and an exchange on the way that will use SLM as a base trading pair. You do the math.

hey, thas me faggot

I dumped all my ripple because of that, I was unaware of the exchange though. I don't really have any idea how high this could go though, I'm expecting a few dollars at most.

Report for duty!

Imagine being unable to buy more when you want to because it takes 2 days for a fiat deposit haha

Me too, so I just bought more. Now at 6000 and hoping I don't regret getting those 700 just now

>9 days
Fixed. I am mildly upset.

what exchange?

GAHK7EEG2WWHVKDNT4CEQFZGKF2LGDSW2IVM4S5DP42RBW3K6BTODB4A. Pls

XLM took me to 6 figures. 1M seemed so abstract just a month ago, but fug it..I can vision it now.

Market cap doesn't mean shit, these are not stocks. This bad boy can probably go to tens, fuck it..why not hundreds per XLM. Godspeed, brothers!

Calm down faggot.

8500 lumens nigga
let me be a moonfag

Help me. I'm a poorfag

GAU5ODMS7YLL3MQHAK7JCKJDPVEMLNLYRFGYOH7B5FWSAKDEZZGZTFJV

Saying it as I see it. People like you were saying that BTC was vastly overpriced at 5$. I think you know by now, who turned out to be a faggot and who did not.

How low will it dip? I want to buy more hut not ATH

Slow upward trend from here user

sorry im late
reporting in

100k XLM reporting in. Coin took me from 15k€ to 55k€ within 2 weeks. We will make it brothers.

everyone in this thread is going to make it!

Im in this thread now I'll halfway make it

Sadly not me but godspeed to whomever will make it

I'd buy but it would crash immediately.

12k lumens will i make it?

realistically with the way market shares are climbing in the crypto world it could be at $10 long before the year is out

Links are going to be some heavy bags. Dump it and buy more XLM.

Is that electric retard?
What ever happened to that comic

Only 800 XLM

XRP is racing as well. Fucking HODL everything

You got 3k link I'd say your doing pretty good

is it too late to get on this train?

no its going at least $1.5 by end of the month

Join us today and become a STELLAR MARINE!

>what exchange?
FairX, look into it. Extremely promising. Hopefully the coinbase killer.

Hodl strong stellar marines we are entering Blue sky

I'm waiting for fucking bank transfer for a week now, I hope it arrives today but it seems like worst moment to buy in
I was trying to play with only like 1k in crypto so far but I'm bringing in 50k now
this is all I have, no even larping,you better don't dump your bags on me because I think of going 50% xlm 50% req while both just mooned

No1 rule of investing, don't put in what you can't afford to lose.

Find something else then
CND, FUN, TNB didn't moon yet

I would go enjin, huffington just posted an article about it, normies will take it to the moon

this. Put 50k in fun and you should have half a milli eoy. Do your own research though as I am not a financial advisor.

MODS

still not too late imo you can still ride the last $0,3 to a dollar

This

not a chance sorry pajoot

I mean there is a chance

Didn't FUN x2 in a day like yesterday too though?

Small stack of 5.5k
Got out of bed, showered and ironed shirt. On train to work and I see I've gone up almost $600
Jesus Christ this is some ride

WE'RE MOONING AGAIN

Either this or I wagecuck for life. I'm all on my own so it's not like I'm putting family savings on the line. Worst case scenario I won't go to Japan next summer is I cash out at loss (unless it actually goes to 0 overnight but I consider it highly unlikely). I'll take the risk.

ARE WE?

I managed to wake up before it hit 5k to remove the sell order

4700 BE GONE

That's like saying xlm already mooned when it hit 3 cents back in october

Well a few days ago but yeah. It was a 20x coin but now it's a 10x coin. Or more desu who knows.

I ONLY HAVE 128 lumens WHEN WILL IT DIP SO I CAN BUYYY FUCK ME

I SOLD AT 4500

THIS PLEASE DIP

GET READY BOYS

WHAT IS THAT 4.8K SELL WALL?????

ICX is poised for a huge late Jan run, read up on it, it's practically a sure thing. Koreans gonna eat that shit up. All in or pussy

I just watched my $30 3x to $90 IM FUCKIN PISSED WHY DIDNT I PUT MORE IN WHAT WAS I THINKING

WAKEY SNAKEY

Fuck this meme, if I put everything in XLM instead of spare change I'd be comfy as fuck right now instead of spending my time watching for dips to accumulate.

Oh shit just hit 0.70
1.0 bucks confirmed within a month

Wakey

Try next week

Exactly it’s a gamble put in as much as you can

It's to stop you from suicide.

>within a month
More like this week lol

Try tomorrow

I like the size of this candle!

Nah it started as a fork but it hasn't been for some time, it is 100% it's own entity now, code wise and all

I just can't believe this is real. I know a correction will come to rein it in briefly, but even then. Thank you Veeky Forums, just know I love every single one you pajeet faggots.

Well it will hit $1 AUD tomorrow

Hey guys if we all buy right now we can eat up these sell walls! Ready, set, go!

ONE OF YOU WHALE FUCKS EAT THAT WALL

it just keeps hitting a new ATH, who can stop this?

I would be more likely to suicide from buying ATHs because I didn't go all in early despite doing research. Fuck I wish I got into crypto earlier, I just got into it 5 days ago with a small amount because I lacked confidence. I just hope there are more moon missions in the future.

Ayy 8500 club nigga

Holy fucking shit. Good morning to me.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT WE JUMPED UP TO NUMBER 7 ON CMC

WE DID IT WE BROKE 4800 SATOSHI

Sell at peak and hope to rebuy during a dip or hold for the next month?

There will be, rest easy user

And we're gunning for LTC next

STELLAR ROCKET WE NEED TO SLOW DOWN