Age of Sigmar General /aosg/

Dispossessed Edition

Previous Thread: Latest news
warhammer-community.com/2018/02/10/malign-portents-the-next-stage-beginsgw-homepage-post-1/

Malign Portents Website is up!
>malignportents.com/

Resources
>pastebin.com/cPgyVjT6

Core rules
>games-workshop.com/en-US/Warhammer-Age-of-Sigmar-Rules

General's Handbook 2017
>mega.nz/#!C5BSgTDK!Sx74f87D86frlU0NZ1XKyGP0WEgar52X1Hatj1OA5y0

Army and Skirmish Warband builder
>warhammer-community.com/warscroll-builder/

City generator
>repl.it/Lfm3/2

>Art Database
ageofsigmart.booru.org/index.php

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/15076898
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Soon

>Dispossessed edition
Feels good lad

>Tfw no golems for Dispossessed
>Tfw Chaos Dwarfs got their K’Daii destroyer taken away from them

THREAD WAR

Manrathi plz go

No one wants your bitty titty bimbo.

Fat Neferata ass right on my face

I don't know if it's supposed to be, but the itty bitty claws on the bats make them kinda cute.

Snek bitches need to step off

Whats a good way to make a tzeentch army without demons or beasts? Any list?

>Tzeentch Arcanists, without Daemons or Tzaangors
...what?

So StD?

>negative ass
>no tits
>no abs
It's a shame they couldn't get a generic "barbarian queen" right

Soon...

Quick, someone shop the two of these together in bed and meme post it with
>Spoon

>DoK
>Tits
lolwut?

Nah boi she can pillage my village. She can loot my sack ya feel? I want her to snap my neck between her thighs right after I cop a whif of that sweaty unwashed fire crotch fuuuuck yeaaa

I'm actually really sad I can't do my Ghouls and Ghosts army . So now I have to choose between ghouls, or ghosts.

I like Nighthaunt a lot aesthetically but I also really like Flesh Eaters. And their fluff meshes so well.

How can I make it work guys?

based

Do Flesheaters with a nercromancer and summon a banshee. Feel satisfaction of a job well done

Thick sigvald cock right in my ass

I'd go FEC with 400 allies of Nighthaunt.

Thats what left yeah i want to know if they can work with tzeentch mark and how

Run the purest form of S O U P, user.

Allegiance: Death.

Sssssssoon

FEC can't ally with nighthaunt

>ugly face
>no tits

>Actual model will have monoboob

flat morathi tits right in my face

>when you hiring artists who ripping off shitiest of HMM game

>Asked to play someone at my local store because I had some AoS with me
>He leaves for 45 minutes, wondering where he went off to when he comes back in wheeling a fully family's worth of luggage containing his models
>Asks to look at my army, show him my Warherds and explain that they're an elite army with high damage and rend
>He nods, starts fishing into his cases and brings out a full army of full army of Nighthaunt
>Realize that the only reason that he asked what I had brought was so that he could bring out a full counter list and dominate a friendly game
>When I ask him what his models rules are he leaves out special rules and only brings them up when he can gain a huge advantage from them

Is this true WAAC gaming? Like, he seemed like a nice enough guy but holy fuck was it aggravating to watch this happen in real time.

The best you can do: Go full Legion of Nagash (the legion you like the most) and add some FEC

But GA Death is super shitty

400 points of ghouls is nothing basically though :/

Seems like I either go one or the other. Which is a damn shame because pure nighthaunt is boring as fuck,

So is Ghouls and Ghosts. :^)

>X invented snek-women

How dare you

I guess I'll settle for ghouls OR ghosts in this instance. Is pure Nighthaunt still a thing? I haven't kept up with the changes in the new book

>this design simmilarities are pure coincidenc, they both just came from greek myths
Yeah sure m8

Did someone say Final Fantasy?

It is, but it's whatever. You can't run pure Nighthaunt if you want to use any of the toys from LoN, since they lose Battleline units in Lon.

What similarities? A stick?

But user, your picture looks attractive and have too many naked skin

>What similarities? A stick?
Colours, ugliness (remember HMM7 made by french numales), small tits

Nah it's just sculptor being an inbred retard who fail to make model,

>Smaller , shitty looding cape.

>Bend arm because that's how you pose.

So does LoN kill Deathlords since Morghast's latest pitched profile doesn't have "Battleline if Deathlords"?

Correct. You are more or less forced to play LoN:GHoN. Though you do get rewarded for it.

Well hum. How beneficial is the LoN book to a mainly Nighthaunt player?

This. You can still go pure nighthaunt but Death is now better as a whole. The options in that 3 new legions are far better than run a pure list of any faction and it will remain like this until GW give us battletomes

Not having to be drawn in a specific style may help too. Plus there are multiple things that go into the sculpt of a model.

GW's sculpts have been sorta subpar recently. Some of them have been good, but they've been really fucking up when it comes to faces.

Makes you wish Juan Diaz was still around.

I don't get is that a woman or snek-Link?

FW does better tits and ass than Citadel.

big gryphhound pawpads right in my face

>FW
WE

That's plastic Citadel model lad.

>Iraq Widows

Man, that's just a bit too far, isn't it?

>invades your hobby.

Infinity does it better than both.

>>invades your hobby.
>your

Escher was always like that

Those tits make zero sense

>Infinity

/pol/ you have to go back

>Those tits make zero sense
>1517842177858.png
BAWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

>picture with official model
>screenshot from GW facebook page
>/pol/

Go shit up /40kg/ instead

>posting pictures with GW and GW miniatures
>shitting

ok I am really quite hyped for possible Fantasy skirmish from CB

Go back to /reddit/.

What Grand Alliances does /aosg/ play?
strawpoll.me/15076898

A game so dead they have to use cover art from books for the game that came before it for OPs
I do understand that AoS art is all hot dogshit but this is getting pathetic
>less than 100 replies
>page 4
What a community :^)

Please do not use my waifu to shitpost on Veeky Forums

I only play because it's slightly less dead than Fantasy.
Plus my models port between the two games for the most part so it's not like I'm paying extra.
Definitely prefer playing fantasy though.

The creative manager in GW said on Wednesday that the difference between 40K and AoS is that the AoS is a story while 40K is a setting.

What does he mean by this?

>Destruction got Green on the pie chart

Starting skelly bois because I have some skells kicking around
which fucking book do I buy and what Kits should I get other than MOAR SKELETONS

You should get the new Death Battletome, and maybe get a wight king to start with. The SC box is a good place to start

Have you ever noticed how everything tends to be written in the past tense in Age of Sigmar?

What about this Legions of Nagash book?

That is the new battletome.

Yeah, that’s the battletome, start with that and a start collecting box of skeletons and you should have a good place to start

Oh. Anything else besides the SC set I should nab? I see this other box set with Grave Guard and a Wight in it.
I want Krell

That they have shit story writers. Or that their storywriters were shoehorned into incooperating the old Dürerpunk lore into the the new over the top high fantasy lore.

Which sucks.

They should have just put fantasy to sleep and make a totally new setting. New characters, new factions (they in part do that), new world.

You can see glimps of what could have been with the Kharadrons. Their art looks very nice, espacially those pieces that don't show them fighting.

Does that count as a dragonfate dais?

Has the lore gotten better or is it still bad? I keep seeing books in the Barnes & Noble I frequent and I've been tempted.

Disposessed post incoming... my Celesant Prime counts-as 90% done: Rune Master on Flying Anvil of Doom

how do YOU convert your plague censer bearers guys?

>Dispossessed
>Counts as Celestant Prime
YOU'RE IN THE FUCKING BOOK.

Show me you're Throng then you can justify taking one

>assembling my first mortarch
>tell myself I'll just assemble the Abyssal up to the head, then paint both, plus the rider then finish assembly
>get to third section and can't figure out how to attach this weird fucking corpse-spirit thing attaching to the tail
>turns out it's meant to be glued to a second of the tail I accidentally clipped off because it looked like part of the sprue
>can't make heads or tails of how it goes together after gluing the tail-bit back on
>turns out that some weird symbol I've seen in the manual, but didn't have any explanation for, was advising me to paint sections before assembly as early as the first few steps

God damn it I should have gone Ironjawz. I'm so frustrated and I don't have dick to show for it so far. It's just a torso with some back legs and I already feel like I've fucked up beyond repair.

How does their 'reparashunz' special rule work?

>Fucking snek elves before the skelepopes lads
>In a death centered campaign

Disgust.

I love it.

I think counts-as is my favourite thing in AoS

He sounds autistic, not meme autistic but actually retarded autistic

>Their art looks very nice
>shitty render
>nice

That's a weird example, Kharadrons have some of the worst art in AoS

Digital art is the future, old man. Your time is up, my time is now.