Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B8wEYNxDPxzdR1M3M2pqdEVFM00
youtu.be/80YFtnTBApU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Tok is my waifu

CCC release when?

can you beat the cycle continues?

Unbridled Passion - My furor to fulfill my purpose has blinded me to the atrocities I commit in it's name. From my perspective I have not fallen at all, My fellow paladins are just too weak to walk the path they must.

Weapon - Sacred Blade. A stout zweihander, the blade undulates with serrations just above the parrying hooks. A symbol of my god emblazoned in bronze on the cross-guard.

Powers -
Unholy Strength, Serpent's Reflexes, Charisma, Smouldering Gaze, Master of Arms, Magical Art: Elemental Fire. Guess I have an extra point but nothing else fits. Could use a toughness option, or some kind of rapid self healing option. Going for an unrelenting powerhouse of great-sword carnage. Only magic would be used to cleanse "evil" with holy fire.

Companion - Trainee Paladin. Naive and weak. She shall grow strong through her faith or burn away like the rest of the order's cowards.

Residence - None. A home leads to idleness, and heresy breeds when the righteous are idle.

your waifu is literal trash

using path to victory second trigger doesn't count

That's giving trash a bad name.

>57984253

Can someone post PPP+?

Diplomat, well read, swordmaster, master of whispers, trickster general

Lieutenant: Sofia for her teleport
Drawback: hated
Contract: fortress

Unit: 86 assassins

A powerful assassin guild in a formidable base.

Do you want to hit image limit that badly?

not sure these win, but heres a few power combos i thought could be broken/fun
>using broken limiter second trigger and having a friend use planeswalk to take you to every single dimension worms exists and punching the everloving shit out of them, one by one
>using shard admin to supercharge wavelength
not sure how the lore works or how that power combo works but could you give a friend or have a friend give you instead of all tinker powers all powers?
>causality reversal, just throw a knife at a worm and kill it.
seems pretty broken already
>it would only take 200 quintillion hours to destroy the earth with accelerated decay. couple that with hyperspeed which inderectly states you move infinitely fast and that number gets reduced to instant. hypothetically. so get a friend to planeswalk you to every single earth every 15 minues blowing up earths. yeah its a nuclear option but fuck it, worms wont die from much less.
>perpetuance or observer, say miss me with that gay shit to worms and outlive universe
>nanomachines and chain lightning both with 2nd trigger, target your nanites first and let an enemy be the last one in the chain for an imesurable amount of no-upper-limit damage fun

im out of ideas

Go to the pastebin faggot

Yes I can and willl.

Please dont.

Lazy nigger faggots can't even use pastebin or Fireden.

Too late.

This is why italics deserved his cancer

Other faggots are the reason he deserved it?

Minmaxing piece of shit

Well there is a vastly OP combo in there (though a bit less OP if Cauldron doesn't exist, which it doesn't in the Cycle Continues)
Power sight + 2nd Trigger Unlimited Shard Works (which is way too OP) + 2nd trigger Adaptation = 21 points. So, less than what you have at the start of the cycle continues. You can add negentropy or whatever if you use some drawbacks.
Now, you can permanently copy every power upon seeing the person who has it (since you can see every power even if it doesn't have visual effects or is not in use, the author of the cyoa has confirmed USW works with power sight). You just have to go to the Simurgh and use her power to see every power/shard being used in every way possible. Or, you know, just look at the two entities. And then just kill them.
Ever since I've been aware of this combo it has kinda ruined the CYOA for me. Like, for literally eleven points you can get every power.

A Cancer ridden author deserves a equally cancerous fanbase.

ITT: Nerf Omega Psi

If everything gets retconned to a happy ending if you don't intervene into a particular girl's scenario, that's actually the best thing to do since none of them actually know you and it'd be dishonest to take advantage of them. Plus, Gabriel would get his comeuppance.

>tfw you gotta cryogenically freeze yourself for 2000 years and become a god just to have a shot at nailing the qt mad scientist with an ego problem.

Too much effort. I'd just take cyberpunk route and ask Dr Braun if she wants to fuck before I get put under.

Post a fucking .pdf or look in the drives next time, I'm sick of seeing 30~ PPP+ images every thread.

Do you not realize that he only does it to bait posts like this, or did I just get baited by him samefagging?

I don't care if PPP+ is the greatest CYOA ever written. I've never bothered reading. I got shit to do, not read though 40+ pages. A CYOA would have to give me a literal blowjob at the end for me to take the time to read through a light novel.

>bait posts
Yes.
>samefagging
No.

Wrong. Magi Bloodlines will be the greatest CYOA ever written.

This.

Useless for actually 'beating' the setting, but one build of powers I really like is

>Replication (second trigger) [13]
>Living Forest (second trigger) [26]
>Immunity [27]

Now, whatever bullshit gets picked in order to facilitate the points isn't that important because the entire point of this build is to make a giant fucking mess by spamming indestructible haunted forests everywhere. Make clones, the clones run off into position, and then they turn into a forest. Run off somewhere else and repeat. Immunity is cheap and makes the forests a gigantic pain in the ass to remove by turning them fireproof.

>tfw I have loved Pokemon longer than any franchise
>tfw won't even give PPP+ a try because of how aggressively its posted
>tfw know the creator probably only does it because it's shit
>mfw I'm its target audience and even I hate it

>Everyone has an interesting story and personality
>interesting

If he'd just shove it on an imgur gallery or a pdf. It would have to fill up precious cyoa space.

>not freeze yourself for 2000 years to marry her and have children with a qt mad scientist with an ego problem
Fag.

Did that gallery ever get posted? I'm guessing no as always.

Cat's? Yes.

>imgur gallery or a pdf
Here.
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B8wEYNxDPxzdR1M3M2pqdEVFM00

youtu.be/80YFtnTBApU

It's almost certainly a butthurt purityfag.

Some of the mods are objectively worse than others while some seem like a must have. I can’t find any way to get mind control immunity other than getting a PSI and nothing except the most expensive shit gives immunity against metaflux. There should be some op protection instead of shit like making your fists hard

>Adeptus Custodes
The neet life man!
So long as EVERYONE looks like a gold-plated banana and keeps their armor on, I should live out my centuries happy. Maybe tinker with archeotech (who's gonna want to get bored watching me). I heard of a "techs to speesh" device that might look good on the emperor's throne

Yeah...That's meaningless to post now that the entire fucking thing has already been posted.

Post it

Choose only one!

Is this from Italics too?

Jesus dude. Calm the fuck down. That isn't cool at all. Italics is a pretty chill authorfag.