Alright guys, found a misprint. See that? No strength/toughness. Might be worth something?

Alright guys, found a misprint. See that? No strength/toughness. Might be worth something?

Illngive you 3.50

Strictly worse

Thanks for the replies. I’ll probably keep it because it’s the only misprint I have

While misprints do have higher value then most cards, that card is like .10 cents, I am sorry man it's at most worth like $2 dollars. Now if you had like a Foil Jace with a mis print that would be worth something.

>I really wish WotC checked in with what the hell the printer is doing.

It’s worth whatever a person offers. With there usually being a higher value attached to rarity of the card and how obvious the misprint is.

I have a Urza, academy headmaster with a slight crimp that I’m sure might be worth something to someone but I want to hold onto.

I sold a misprint foil captains claws for like 20$ a few months ago. The misprint was that the foil had a goldnight castigater image over the actual card. Mostly funny because the two cards are not even from the same block (although I did unpack it from a showdown pack)

To be honest, that's the best idea, it's kinda cool to have it in your trade binder, sorry it's not worth much

The thing about misprints is that they are only valuable to people who specifically collect misprints. To everyone else they might just as well be damaged cards.

What's that you said?

that's good, because I need about tree fiddy.

fuck off, Loch Ness monster!

Interestingly, someone else posted here yesterday with an identical one. same card and all

Put it in a sleeve and edit P/T with dry-erase marker

You obviously need to have the city's blessing for it to gain its p/t.

Got a Pic?

Unfortunately outside of somebody who collects misprints the majority of them are worth exactly the same (i.e. next to nothing) as the regular cards. Only misprints of valuable cards are worth more.

I remember you posting that! It actually came out looking really cool, like the claws had some sort of energy coming off of them or something.

same as the normal card, this misprint was very common

I got the same misprint on the same card at the.

I opened the same misprint too, also on that card. Weird

It can only ever be a 1/1

>Might be worth something?
Not even remotely.
Misprints of cards that are ALREADY playable and valuable are usually quite valuable you won't get anything for this janky, barelyworthusinginlimited shit.