Should I go all in on ripple???

>I have bought and sold ripple all the way from 24 cents to $2.50 for small gains.

>Feel like I never should've sold.
>Should I just go all in and iron hands HODL?

Other urls found in this thread:

globalcoinreport.com/heres-ripple-xrp-can-get-100/
money.visualcapitalist.com/worlds-money-markets-one-visualization-2017/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

nah. go all in on XLM

Of course. Ripple is the future.

Ripple will most likely hit $5 soon, even if biz doesn't like it.

Agree, I'm in XRP and thinking of dropping a sizeable amount as feel it will 'safely' 2x in Jan relative to the 'safety' in the rest of the market.

NO NO NO I HAVE MY CHAINLINK IT WORTH MORE

ripple will easily be $100, buy it

Why you'd do that instead of XLM after Ripple just had that huge run is beyond me. You clearly have on fucking idea what the hell you are doing.

You sold high, and bought low right? and making money, right? what's the problem?

It can only go up

Yes, everyone who holds this coin deserves what happens to them.

It literally can't be

This is the only right answer

ripple will hit 20$

globalcoinreport.com/heres-ripple-xrp-can-get-100/

Xlm went times 15 since mid october

Convince me to sell my 8k DBC for XRP

>It literally can't be
Why? And don't tell me you still believe in the FUD about how a market cap magically determines how much value a coin can hold in the future?

XRP is a coin designed by and for the billionaires and trillionaires.

money.visualcapitalist.com/worlds-money-markets-one-visualization-2017/

$90 Trillion - global paper and electronic money
$70 Trillion - global stock markets
$215 Trillion - global debt
$215 Trillion - global real estate

Assuming a supply of 100 billion coins, if 1% of these assets moves into XRP, that's a $5.9 Trillion market cap, or $59 per coin. For XRP to hit $1000, 17% of global wealth needs to move into XRP. If the circulating supply of XRP is kept at the current level of 38 billion, only 6.5% of global wealth needs to move into XRP for it to hit $1,000.

Ripple is an inside job. Ripple is owned by the same people who own the central banks. Ripple is owned by the billionaires and trillionaires. XRP is a crypto designed specifically to meet the needs of the billionaires and trillionaires. They will use XRP as their vehicle to reset the global financial system. Those 55 Billion XRP locked up in escrow may or may not be released into the economy. It doesn't even matter. My opinion is that when they pump up the market cap of XRP to $50 Trillion the company Ripple will "donate" those 55 Billion XRP to the IMF, or BIS or some new ultimate central bank, and they will use that reserve of XRP to manage the global economy for the next 80-100 years. Then they will eventually abandon it in favor of something else.

more to the point, market cap is a bad metric for measuring the performance of a cryptocurrency as they are not shares, they are currency.

Nobody tries to measure USD, EUR, AUD, CNY, RUB etc by "market capitalisation"

This guy gets it!
The market cap is a good indicator for a lot of things, but the total value that a single coin can achieve is not on that list.

xrp has 5x left and dgb has 20x left. xlm's run is done

xrp has infinite growth. x100 within three years minimum.

If the dumbasses that keep claiming Ripple is not a crypto currency end up being right then you wont have to pay taxes on it.

I have a question for you. Would a billionaire or a trillionaire buy your bags?

Oh, your technological wonder of a cryptocurrency can run 7,000 transactions per second through a single node with 0 fees? I'm really happy for you, I'mma let you finish but... Why would the billionaires and trillionaires who run the global economy buy your free market coin, which may or may not meet all of their complex global commercial business needs, when they can simply hire dozens or hundreds of the finest programmers and cryptographers in the world to forge a coin that meets all of their exacting specifications and needs? That's right. They already did it. The company they made is called Ripple Labs, and the cryptocurrency is called XRP.

>The top 1% controls a collective $295 Trillion in global wealth.
>The top 10% controls a collective $500 Trillion in global wealth.

And guess what? They don't want your memecoin. They don't care about how great or secure or fast it is, or how it's great for the poor or middle class. They want the one coin that they forged in Ripple Labs. One coin to rule them all.

You need to see XRP for what it is. It's the new world reserve currency, cleverly disguised a free-market Cinderella story.

Time to make some important long-term decisions. Do you want to die on your hill of memecoins? Or do you want to become a millionaire. You can play with your memecoins after the global financial reset. After the global debt jubilee. After the one coin to rule them all has been run up to a market cap of $50 Trillion, perhaps much more. Wake up. Load up your bags with XRP and become a millionaire.

this thread

$11 end of this month
$3 in august
$260 in september

check em