Who /wagecuck/ here

who /wagecuck/ here

>when you pay $20 to sit in traffic for an hour to offer your time in exchange money which the government takes some so you can use the roads to get home

we will make it user, now put everything into FUN

I genuinely feel bad for wagecucks that fall for the constant shilling

Same here.

They are so gullible, thats why they are wagecucks though..

Sorry to hear that, mate.

BUY UAHPAY it's ukraine's first crypto!!! BACKED BY GUBMENT

i dont get how none of there niggas be making money off shitcoins

>be me
>work as a busboy for a busy restaurant
>crazy dinner shift
>finish cleaning up this table and moving the dirty plates/utensils onto the cart
>slip on a grease on the floor
>everything comes crashing down and everyone is quiet and looking at me
>pick myself up and recollect all the items on the floor
>after I finish picking everything up, I try to get back to the kitchen
>slip on the same slick of grease
>crash even louder
>this time the whole place is dead silent and looking at me
>just left my shit there and went back to the kitchen
>almost in tears
>manager tells me to go home early for the day
>get in my car, drive down the street,park, and cry my eyes out

FUCK WAGEKEKING.

to top it off my 24hr change is -10k :(

fucking how?

lmao

Literally every coin is pumping unless you all-inned on SALT.

Hopefully this will be the last year for me. Turned 2k into 12k and bought a mining rig. Still got the 12k in shitcoins hoping to make it 200k by the end of the year. Looking to expand my mining and have some solid masternode bets placed.

req and link are my biggest holdings

Just letting you know, you haven't "made it" until your 24hr Change figure regularly dwarfs your yearly income (positive or negative)

I'm an RN, but I love my job (most days), I also just got into crypto two months ago and responsibly invested ~20% of my savings. That initial investment has more than tripled in two months with zero work.

But I only work 3 days a week, and I have great medical insurance.

How do I start learning about investing in mining and a mining rig? Is it still feasible with most coins moving away from mining..? A-Asking for a friend

Yeah, I work 60hrs a week for someone else. But I don't mind it, keeps me social, I like what I do (selling wine) and gives me decent income to travel/crypto/cars/whatever

RN bro working right now on lunch! We're gonna make it.

I think proof of work isn't going anywhere soon, so there will always be coins to mine. I made about 15 bucks a day off my rig before electricity, but there's days I've made 30+ and days I've made less than 10. I got on Ellaism early and mined about 120 dollars worth in less than 4 days. When ETH goes to POS it will be an absolute shit-show however, so I don't know where it will end up. I only mine with GPUs though, I don't know shit about ASIC's.

I wage cuck , I make decent money too Crypto gives me a chance to make enough to kill some debt and build a real savings though .

I have a decent gaming pc with a 1070 gtx. Would it be possible or worth it at all time mine some shit coins or too much trouble?

Learned most my shit from youtube and google, also there was an ethereum discord that I learned a lot from, they have a mining board (pccGHg)

Im down 4k holding bnb’s so its not that crazy
The one time i do more than 50/50 on a coin and i get dicked

wew

You would make a little less than 4 dollars a day mining eth rn, but you also have to pay the power too so probably 3 bucks or so. The profits get better the more cards per rig you have.

I'm a wildland firefighter. I work 14-16 hours a day, for two to four weeks in a row, then two days off, for 6 to 8 months a year. I love fighting fire, I would almost do it for free due to the massive adrenaline rush it gives me, but its gonna kill me some day. Burning trees falling, buggy wrecks (and rolls), burnovers, rolling rocks, chainsaw cuts... I deal with that shit or see it happen to others with varying degrees of regularity.
What really gets me is the time between fires though; a full day of stacking sticks onto burn piles fucking sucks. I feel like I'm wasting my life away stacking, when everybody else is having a great summer hanging out by the river back home.
Started investing into crypto a few months ago, and at this rate, next season could be my last season. I'm glad to have been able to give something back, but I won't mind an early, comfortable retirement either.

Fuck. My ID...

Imagine if you were a chef carrying a pot of boiling oil when you slipped.

Your restaurant should be shut down tbqh that shit can literally kill people.

/soy boy/ detected

What's the news?

Get the fuck out of here you stupid bot!

Kek. Sup cuckman?

Just winning the wagecuck thread, I guess. You know, cuck stuff...