Jumpchain CYOA Thread #2056: Hunt Everything Edition

>Google Drive
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=#JumpchainCYOA
kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

ppc.wikia.com/wiki/Crash_Dummy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Jumpers!

What is your greatest flaw?

Once your regen hits a high enough level, you can rip out your own still-beating heart as a power play.

Very few people will want to fight you after they see that bullshit.

I should stop trying to waifu everyone and everything.

So what did you do in Disney Princess and who took on what role?

I have too many people counting on my jumper. I dont know why I wanted to be a god, you cant just quit once you start either.

My Jumper is ruled by her fears and anxieties. She also never has to face the consequences of her actions. The result of that delicious combo? She's pretty much cuckoo.

Is it bad that I completely derailed the DC films jump by setting up Jumper's School for Metachildren and shoving all the main characters into the same classroom?

Don't they have radically different ages?

his temper and substance abuse issues

I tweaked the continuity a little bit with bullshit overpowered wish magic and a sprinkle of prep time. I also flat out erased most of the events of the movies in favour of angsty teenage drama.

It would be great to have Warlock of the Magus World wip to read.

Ask on the irc. Or make your own.

You're in a desert, walking along in the sand, when all of a sudden you look down and see a tortoise, Jumper. It's crawling toward you. You reach down and you flip the tortoise over on its back, Jumper. The tortoise lays on its back, its belly baking in the hot sun, beating its legs trying to turn itself over, but it can't. Not without your help. But you're not helping. Why is that, Jumper?

>Jumper's School for Metachildren
I originally read that as "Jumper's school for MEATchildren" and was having trouble deciding if jumper planned to eat all the heroes or if he just wanted to set up an elaborate way to discriminate against robot children.

Psycho Power or Satsui no Hadou?

I can't choose...

>eat all the heroes
Talk about Kitchen Nightmares.

Another class preview hitting the streets. This time it's the healing class, Botanists. Not very exciting. Though where there's knowledge of herbs, there's poisons to be had.

This is the best use of a DC Jump I've ever seen. Time to mix DC and Katawa Shoujo. Constantine would make the best angsty teen ever.

Someone forgot to put on their Crash Dummy, but it wasn't me. ppc.wikia.com/wiki/Crash_Dummy

Why not both?

Jumper is an aloof deviant who plays with the lives of others without consideration of anything but his own amusement.

Bison getting his ass kicked is basically just another Tuesday to him so maybe Psycho Power isn't all that great.

Yeah, but Bison has a huge criminal empire, whereas Akuma is more of a wandering murderhobo. So I guess it depends on what you want out of utility?

I've been reading these with interest, but I missed the part where it said what purpose these write-ups served.

The Satsui no Hado has conquered gods, and demons. And death...?

Become Oni and go bully Thanos.

I'm not great at photoshop, but I had a go.

Can someone link/post the most recent version of BC please?
is it still red working on it?

Bison's big problem is that usually he's up against folks how Psycho Power's major ability doesn't work, it get's super charged in proportion to the fear that a person feels. Like that one drawback with the black orbs in the sky is a thing that happens once and the power boost he gets off everyone in the world is insane.

Because I’m evil and find its pointless struggles amusing.

It’s for the best.

You’ve improved the story incalculably.

...well, I certainly wasn’t the Princess, b-baka!

I would say his questionable sense of morality has done more damage
How are you at with the therapy btw?

No.
No.
Nononononononononono.

My Jump making speed

Oh, apologies. They're the classes for the Etrian Odyssey 5 Jump I'm making. Everybody gets a base class for free with the ability to learn one of the two advanced versions eventually. There will be an undiscounted perk in the perks section for starting as an advanced class, where I plan to describe the details a little more completely.

BRUDHA KNEWS DA WEY!

Is it claimed?

Which classes are left?

Yes one of anons with name is making it.

Yoro, as a connoisseur of Teen Titans fan art do you know where I could find some good teenage superhero pics?

Pugilist (Combo punching masters), Necromancers (Versatile spirit summoners), Harbringers (Edgelords), Rovers (Archers w/ animal companions), and Shamans (Buffers/healers).

I'm almost done bothering people with these and can move onto the perks.

Because we don't have a Blade Runner 1 jump yet.

So the closest to an actual speedy Dragoon is Pugilist. I am sad.

Are we going to be able to grab more then one class?

Well, Gabriel Picolo is probably the greatest current Teen Titans artist that comes to mind. But his sites are all dead because DC just tapped him to draw the new series of Teen Titans that launches in October. Infinite Hype Levels But his tumblr has some real gems on it still.

Mostly I just browse image boards relentlessly and occasionally wandering into /co/. I do not stay long.

Because the tortoise in question is in fact The Great God Om And thusly a jerk who deserves it

Unfortunately dual classing was really Etrian Odyssey 4's thing. I guess if people are okay with a little OC I could write up a complementary perk to the Auto-Upgrade one I had planned that trades your advanced class out for a second base class.

>tfw Power of Nothingness masterrace

>new series of Teen Titans that launches in October
nice. is the writer any good whatsoever? I have no idea what's currently going on with the Titans

Satsui no Hadou is objectively better than Psycho Power.
Just like Power of Nothingness is objectively better than Satsui no Hadou.
I guess if you have both, since Psycho Power runs off of negative energy, and Satsui no Hadou basically turns you into a murder machine, then you could reach new heights of power they never really showed, but that's just speculation on my part.

Depends on the chain. The one I'm running right now is more than a little gullible.

Be sure to treat the Pugilist real nice, ok?

Well if you really must know. I worry too much about the men under my command, I know that as soldiers not all may return home alive and I absolutely believe in a higher power and what we fight for. But as a leader I am responsible for them and I will have to bare the blame for their deaths and all I can say to their family is that "He did his duty".

Gullible is the funnest character flaw

No idea. Details are sparce so far. But from the few leaked comments it seems like DC is really keen on maintaining the atmosphere of Picolo's art.

I've saved a majority of my exclamation points just for them.

Should I be worried?

Naturally

Not unless you hate bare skin, body oil, and rapid fire combo attacks.

!!!

нeт, user.

How does one jump PPC without being killed on the spot?

They have a surprisingly limited idea of what constitutes a "sue", which mostly extends to a very extremist, strawman representation of a sue, more similar to Bella Swan with superpowers than a jumper.
They also employ many "reformed" sues, which basically just means you do what they say and keep your passive mind control powers to an unobtrusive level.
So it's not actually that hard.

>Hating oiled up bare skin punching class

But I can do that with a perk from Invader Zim an Puppetry from Labyrinth.
Right now my jumper's flaws are depression and being a death seeker.

Sort of. The maker was working on it but I dont think he ever said so in thread and has been "working in it" over a year.

Please leave.

>Dark Knights Rising: The Wild Hunt is out

Jesus, the DC multiverse has much better defenders than Marvel. But it's threats are so, SO much worse than Marvel's on average too. This is the THIRD time a threat that makes the Beyonders look sane and comforting as opponents has shown up.

No, but it is pretty impressive when some of them were born in vastly different eras. Did you timewarp them to when the school was built, or is the school built out of time and space or made of solidified universal music?

It's pride. The real problem is, it's not the kind of pride where I'm at peace with the world as long as there are enough golden statues and yes men around. It's pride in seeing a job through, the way I want it done. I can go for years seeming like I just want to run a restaurant and I've no problem hitching the rails with some hobos, but I just. Can't. Stop. Dealing with what I think are problems.

It's the reason why I relate better to Lucifer Morningstar than any angel in heaven, even though we want vastly different things.

Some people think it's wrath, but wrath's like fire: It burns out, with time. Pride's what brings it back to life when you see that motherFUCKING Black Pharoah again after thousands of years.

I was a villain, and I made several lucrative real estate deals by cornering the happy ever after futures trading market.

Assuming some cruel shell of a priest hasn't mantled some of my existence? It's because I'm about to cook and eat it. There's good eating on a tortoise.

It will be painless and not even fatal. I will take away the tortoise's pain (which is a delicacy to some), then gently remove some of it's life energy and all of it's physical body.

But the soul of the tortoise will be transfered into the sun-beaten earth. As I hold power over the sun, it's searing light will create a new, stronger body for it. And some milk and lettuce, for the trouble.

Suppressing being a huge bleeding heart for THE GREATER GOOD is not conducive to a healthy state of mind. Especially doing it by using psychic powers on yourself.

>Om
>a jerk who deserves it
get outta here

Is there anything interesting to do in Zootopia for non-furries?

did you read small gods because suffering as a Tortoise is kind of what made him stop being such a jerk.

>Not having the magic and/or technology to get pass that problem
What failure of a leader you are. I hope you at least gave your men some good ol mechas

I'm not a big Zootopia fan, but the terraforming/climate change technology seems really advanced since they can maintain so many habitats next to each other, there's some controversy about carnivores, the music industry seems to be booming and there's a polar bear mafia run by shrews. What I'm saying is: This is the perfect environment for the average Batman career villain.

...or you know, idol/rights activist/regular scientist trying to make even better or weirder terrains.

There's an option to remove the furry but not really

>Jesus, the DC multiverse has much better defenders than Marvel. But it's threats are so, SO much worse than Marvel's on average too. This is the THIRD time a threat that makes the Beyonders look sane and comforting as opponents has shown up.
>It's meme levels Batman but also a demon but also a multiversal reset mechanism

Dick is too big. Might kill someone.

Get water powers and fight for the fish rights by engaging in large tsunami terrorism

Embrace your furry side and fulfill it's desires.

>Dick is too big. Might kill someone.
Biomancy, son.

Not enough power, not enough waifus
I was promised a power trip, but this is clearly not enough

Best biomancy power apart Worm ?

40k or Marvel Shapeshifting beams.

I equip my men with the best and give them nothing I won't use myself, but that still doesn't guarantee safety all the time user. And yes I do have MS teams.

>There is a superhero whose superpower is literally being an author avatar, BUT ALSO a probe from what is basically the Yog-Sothoth of DC
>One of the God of Batmemes' batmen is literally chaining him up like a dog just so he can force him to witness the universe implode from every batman in reality going evil

At least he hasn't been turned into the lynchpin of the multiverse destroying plan this time. Poor Nix, he's the jobbing Cosmic Abstract of the DC multiverse.

Why do you want your worm to be apart?
I think generic toonworld may have something that will work for you

If you really can't stand furries, then you're better off just not going, honestly.

>Still no Doraemon jump
What would be the best tech perk for building that kind of stuff? My first instinct is the one from Heaven's Lost Property.

Who are you fighting then? Space Monsters? Chaos in the Warp? Infinicon Tumblr's OCs?

How is Ageha 'Melchsee's Door' Yoshina lower than a fucking robot like Big O?

Rick and Morty and the tech perks in the capeshit jumps.

>Sakura is BELOW STTGL, Antispiral, Doremon, Arceus, and Ilias

Did she get nerfed?

>Zen-Oh
>under Ilias
>UNDER ARCEUS
>UNDER ENRICO PUCCI
>but above Giorno/GER

Oh, okay, /a/ is just schizophrenic at the time this chart was made.

Dude.

Dude, don't think about it. It's a powerlevels chart, they exist solely to piss people off and start arguments.

You're also an animal, so fucking the bunny or fox isn't weird at all.
It's a really great place to get into politics, and terraforming and the like. Go wild.
I fuck everything up and am suffering the consequences of untreated schizophrenia in an immortal.

Agreed.

More like /a/'s irony is out of control, see pic related

Help! I can't go back home and sparking was never an option.
What are the best jumps to retire in?

>What are the best jumps to retire in?
The ones where your friends are

Hey guys, super sentai guy here. Someone asked about the Gokaiger Ranger keys. No, you don't lose them at the end of the jump, they are in fact protected since you purchased them with cp.

>Robot cat comes from the future to help jumper because they took too many drawbacks

toriko for the food and Fights, Rick and Morty if you want to still be Able to explore and want variety of options, Fallen London or more specifically the Iron Republic for freedom,blood-borne for The women,star Trek for an easy life.

>blood-borne for The women

...Are we thinking about the same Bloodborne?

Most likely yes, I have Eccentric taste in women.