Get in now user

Get in now user.

etherracing.net

Don't miss virtual lambos.

Buy ER-3 if you want the best gains
It has an 8.2L V10

If ether tank taught me one thing it's that the cheapest one makes the most profit.

The big ones are always good profit though, people want high payout.

Buy the four cheapest for best gains

I dunno guys.

This really feels like someone is conditioning us to these ponzi schemes to the point of making us overinvest and then pull an exit scam.

Gotta take risks to make money. If you're in early risk is much lower

Learn your lesson, jump in quick don't keep on reinvesting. enjoy your profits.

Furthermore...

if these are the same guys behind EtherTanks (which it REALLY looks like) - then it shows quite clearly that they are not focused on expanding Ethertanks as promised.

Also keep in mind that the promises profits in reality was HALF.

Look at the current car prices and then look at the corresponding ethertanks prices and realize how much further this is gonna go, everyone who gets in now is gonna make it

These Russians are just going to copy paste the etheremon code with new 3d models and new wbsites ad nauseam. I'm the end there will only be etheremon left as they are the true devs with a goal.

The thing is. I earned a fair deal of the LT1 on Ethertanks.

The equivalent here starts twice the price as the LT1.

I dont believe this will get as much traction as tanks either. This is a more expensive copy/paste.

Best of luck to you. Im not touching it.

Yeah I know right.

It's clever but I doubt its longevity.

Everyone buy ER-5

good move. I bought one and it doesn't even show up in my account.

Fuck, now I'll be the one making these scam etherthings

What do you mean half?

Somebody explain how these fucking things actually work?

It will show up. Mine showed up like 20 minutes later lol but still got gains

GET THE FUG IN HERE ER-1 FAGS

CHEAP CARS= LOW RISK DECENT REWARD

Ponzis for NEETs with left over ETH

What I mean is I bought a tank in at 0.0365

the price climbed aaall the way up to 0.26+.

However I did not receive 0.0001 per purchase.I in fact received 0.00005 - or somewhere in between.

I'm sure if anyone bothers to check their numbers them selves they will realize the same thing applies to them.

Its not twice the price, people just bought a lot.

I bought the LT-1 equivalent under 0.02 and the LT-1 started at 0.01

You clearly are brain dead because you check everything on EtherScan. Sorry your low IQ causes you to make wrong assumptions. I encourage you to do the math again and maybe check the code. If you are too dumb to be investing in something like this and are incapable of understanding the basic math behind it then please stay out of it.