mega.nz/#F!gaBiVTKI!HTOuNx5zzNxHqT-ny-AU3A
mega.nz/#F!64wmnBZR!rWcm37EkOOeToeueqhPjpA
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ

>Old Black Library Mega:
mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q

>Mathanon's Mathhammer Helper
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10t6_FO9mTaG8FHY4B7v6hOQgwc3gXxUiIOrMYt16I6M/edit

first for your dudes are shit and fuck you

Nevar ferget

4th for Bitter Boyz

Worked out how I'm going to organize my admech army that sooths my autism for organization. The army will be split into two. A Cult Mechanicus force and a Skitarri force.

Why does she speak like a retard?

How there is no skitarii HQ

Why do all the Admech minis look great and then you see the disgusting looking Electro Priests and wonder why.

That is how Chaosfags speak

I actually love the look of the electro priestsz especially disco stick ones. I don’t understand the hate.

Because they’re cult mechanicus but got scrunched into the skitarii line to make “admech”

take that back

Soon maybe???

I was in this thread, an absolute highlight.

I'll have to use the Dominus, its not perfect but a Dominus would have command over some skitarii so its okay in my mind

desu I think they look fine, not the best mini out there but not the worst

Being this new and not playing Dawn of War, I can excuse one or the other but both?

Is there any reason to take Chaos Raptors when Warp Talons are superior in every way?

Small Knights are also cool.

I wonder how surreal it is for a Guardsman on those rare occasions when there is a truce or something with Orks and they're both fighting the same thing.

Deep striking melta guns
>B-but melta guns are shit
Sadly, yes....

I rarely played chaos I was always crons or Eldar lol. I kind of remember the 'I feel the warp overtaking me' thing

Fucking kek.

>I love it
>I respect it
>I want to protect it

Well I'll accept it for now but you are on thin ice.

I’m going to be mad if this fucks are objectively better than Knights

post boops boops

>Anti-Necron knight
>doesn't have any weapons remotely effective against the Necrons

>baby rapid-fire battle cannon
>baby reaper chainsword
>baby missile pod

Cute as fuck

Overwatch is unaffected by to hit modifiers, correct? Models with bonuses to hit still only hit on rolls of 6, while targets with penalties to hit are hit on rolls of 6 during overwatch regardless, right?

So, still no.

>Daemon't

Im going to bet they'll be T6 3+, 150-200pts each, basically a marine dreadnought with 9" movement. If they are indeed coming with the rumored Necrons vs Admech box then I hope they are sold separately and have other options than melta and chainsword, but if they are just snap fits then at least they'll be cheap.

Guys, how should i prime Eldar units?
I see people prime with bright stuff like white rather than typical black

outside of detachment abilities for things like agripinaa and mordians, this is true.

Where's my TS errata please

>Rumored Necron vs Admech box
WHAT? Tell me more plox? Skitarii HQ?

Prime them with a coat of WAAC grey

Working on writing about 2nd edition on 1d4chan due to a nostalgia bug. Does anyone have any particular questions about how drastically different things were back then?

How old is the current standard Demon Prince model?
Looks fucking janky.

Anyway, what would be best way to get a pair of wings for my nurgle Demon Prince? Bits sites and ebay aren't yielding any good results.

I'm pretty new. Is DoW still worth playing nowadays, even as an RTS noob?

>Prime them with a coat of WAAC grey
but i'm CAAC

What would they even FAQ?

It's better if you are an RTS noob as it's pretty basic so you won't have many delusions of other systems.

I like Tau, too!

How shitty were standard marines back in the day? Nowadays you only bring them to fill up the troop slots.

If you can shred a good enough guitar solo, will Noise Marines leave you be?

rumored battle of mars box featuring necrons vs admech. IF the box exists, then it will probably contain the new mini knight and new cryptek. I've also heard that the clock spoiler would be a piece of terrain that will also be put in the box, though thats speculation rather than rumour. Thats literally all the info anybody has I think, and its all speculation.

Anyone have any ideas how I could convert some orks into Genelootaz? Any bits or essentials that could help?

Soulstorm is shit, but Dark Crusade and Winter Assault have 10/10 campaigns.

Cool, what are you painting lad? With Eldar you want to base them different colours depending on the unit/scheme

So what your saying is new Skitarii HQ is confirmed, fantastic, I'm pre ordering now

there's a lot of questions over the subreddit at least, but I want them to confirm Bolt of Change' costs (WC 8 in Codex Daemons, 9 in TS) and if the 5-man Rubrics really are locked out of the Soulreaper Cannon.

Yes and no.
Everyone here will tell you all the original DoW games were great, but as a RTS fan myself, I didn’t care for the pacing. It’s not bad, but not great unless you like the idea of just watching big blob 40k armies blow the shit out of each other (which is very cool)
DoW II is more “accessible”, but it went far away from the original RTS mechanics, so you either like it or hate it
DoW III is more of the same as II with a little more base building and less individual unit focus (more like a casual Warcraft III), but everyone here will say it’s MOBA garbage which shows they didn’t play it.
Story wise, they’re all 40k standard fare- marines investigate a problem > turns out it’s not what you think > eldar trickery > bigger threat > marines fight for the system > the end
If anything, just get the games that have the armies you like and watch the carnage

How did you draw the occult markings?
Looks fucking rad btw.

word bearer transfer sheet from betrayel at calth

Anons, we still haven't reached a consensus on Banana Bois, so please post your experiences either with playing against them or actually using them. For science.

Didn't notice the Bolt one. SC seemed intentional, trading off SC for knowing a power.

What are some other ones? I hope that they have Magnus get stronger Smite on 11+, but that 12+ does seem intentional as well.

yup, plus a admech flier and transport. Alongside plastic flayed ones, a highly customizable overlord kit and a void dragon lord of war.

How was the game without Tau?

What do you mean we haven't most people will say they are just grey knights 2.0.

Saw two people play once, one guy was using bananas, they looked like they weren't having fun

Thanks lad

Shield Captain on bike spam/10

What's stopping me from converting blood warriors into berzerkers?

Used sector imperialis bases on my banana guards. What can I do for basing on my characters to make them stand out but still fit with the rest?

>What's stopping me from converting blood warriors into berzerkers?
Being shitty at conversions?

your conversion skills

me
seriously try it and just watch what happens

Any generic Imperium platform should do.

Looking for ideas for my Hussar chapter. Thinking about running a captain and a ancient on bikes with 3 units of 8 bikers. Where should I go from there?

Also is the Ravenwing any good?

I'm also looking for conversion ideas, pic related

They are for adding jetbikes to Imperium lists.

Even more boring than facing GK
They feel like a scam

>what are you painting
nothing yet bruh, i am poor as church mouse but i am gathering info for the times when i finally have something

Ravenwing is the only viable part of the DA codex

Y'know what I was thinking? Weapon Relics are often pretty shit or niche at best, especially shooting ones, but in the case of Tau where Commanders are their best shooting units (probably won't be after whatever nerfs come, though) and have four weapon slots each, they may well get some pretty strong options. Of course, this being GW we might also get shit like weapons that take up three hardpoints, but still. I'm pretty hyped for the codex!

Fusion blades pls

ahh okay same boat here brother, did you want some information?

They were still not optimal but arguably a fair bit better, relatively speaking. The game had save mods and hitmods (hitmods were not "chapter tactics" like 8th but related to range, cover, etc), with the Bolter having -1 AP by default.

Notably, there was no real "assault versus rapidfire" distinction. Rather, Space Marines (and their Chaos equivalents) had Rapid Fire as a signature ability, letting them forfeit movement to shoot their bolter weapons (not heavy) twice; think 30k Fury of the Legion without a cooldown.

On the other hand, ATSKNF was a form of pseudo-fearless which basically meant that if they failed Morale, they merely couldn't end their move closer to the enemy; they would hold position (or sidestrafe) instead of falling back.

The biggest advantage for Marines (or high-WS characters period) was how melee worked. As opposed to 3rd-7th "Roll to hit on a chart vs ws" or 8th having a flat hit roll, 2nd...hoo boy.

Basically, you rolled a d6 for each attack you have. You take the highest roll and add your WS to the result. Your opponent does the same too. The model that rolls higher wins the melee, inflicting the difference in score's worth of hits. In the advent of a tie, the model with higher initiative wins.

Some weapons (notably chainswords) could parry, forcing the opponent to reroll an attack die. There were other modifiers to the roll: +1 for charging, +1 for high ground, +1 for each 6 rolled (criticals), minus 1 for each 1 rolled (fumbles), etc.

However, since loadout options were far more liberal in 2nd, you could easily kit out a scout squad with dual-chainswords or so.

Do it. Forge World resin axes, the CSM backpacks and chain swords, and you're sorted.

Bullshit, green wing is fine.

Costs more than berzerklets

>SRC
Yeah I'm thinking that too but I'd rather be 100% sure. As for others, some want to know if the Familiar stratagem will be reworded to be "from a discipline the model/unit already knows" cause you can use the strat to give non-daemons access to Tzeentch tree f.ex and dark hereticus to Rubric/SO sorcs.

Might even nerf Enlightened costs or the auto-wound thing. As it stands, those guys are fucking insanity with minimal effort. 17 points for a guy who, with a shaman nearby and prescience, hits on 2s and auto-wounds on 4+

Elaborate.

Did a game of 1k bananas vs 1k beep boops and the bananas blew the admech out of the water, only losing 7 of 14 models while admech got tabled on round 6 or 7 (Custodes has victory around round 4, but we played it out)

Death Guard is best guard

The DAngel chapter tactic just seems so bad for a biker army

What did you use for the wash?

not sure, i am not really even deciced on which sub-faction i will take.
I would prefer lower model count so probably more vehicles/wraithstuff
What would be best for that? Iyanden?

On eBay there are a ton of nurgley wings.

>Familiar stratagem

I mean, since they didn't change old "give Rubrics Dark Hereticus" strat i'm assuming it's intended/

>Enlightened

OP on paper, but i'm waiting to see them actually preform on the table. I mean, sure math says that with Shaman and 2CP nine can murder Knight in a single phase, but still.

>the single most boring legion in HH
>Mortarion the whiniest primarch no one likes, even Perty has more fans than Morty
>only liked because they're the plague marines who get models

Looks better tho

I do not regret joining the pestybois

I haven't read the new dex but I know lore wise Lyanden is the way to go, yellow can be a bit of a harsh one to paint but I think they make a yellow base spray which you'll want to invest in. Blue is easy to paint, makes up for yellow, after that just practice your gem stones, shouldn't be to hard to do

I have some stormfiends and I'm getting 2 boxes of DE Taloi. What could I convert the stormfiends into? The Talos flies but would stormfiends make good ones anyway?

grotesques maybe?

Oh...and I should have elaborated.

2nd edition didn't have a FOC. Rather, you had "percentages" for army building. At least 25% of your army points had to be spent on troops, no more than 50% of your points could be spent on characters, and no more than 50% of your points could be spent on Support. (Allies counted as support in this regard).