Why can't hackers just hack the bitcoin servers?

Why can't hackers just hack the bitcoin servers?

There is no server. It's a decentralized network called blockchain

Because they're too busy hacking your mom.

WHOOSH

This.
Not sure if larp or retard.

Pretty sure the guy at the top is going to pull his ponzi out anytime now. His name is Yamamoto and nobody even knows what he looks like.

Would you spend $1000 to steal $1?

The cyberpolice would backtrack them quickly

They’re busy posing for shitty stock photos

TOPKEK

Can confirm. He is actually a Swedish weeaboo.

There is a bug on those servers that, every time they try, an archaic message which reads Minister You, Satoshi, pops up and requires a full reboot of the entire Blockchain.

What does that even mean?

They would have to hack every single mining node on the planet at the same time, otherwise their hacked protocol gets rejected by the network every time.

It's kind of like, there are these blocks that are scattered across the earth and they are powered by renewable energy. So each block glows in a certain pulsating sequence that transmits vital information. You can also stack them on top of one another to increase power levels.

Nobody really knows, only like 1% of the world population programs. just keep buying coins

Also, let me tell you a little bit of history: In 2015, there was an individual by the name of Vitalik that didn't like the shape of blocks so he created a tetrahedron shaped blockchain. So now, there are tetrahedrons located all across the earth that make up Ethereum. Some of these are said to change color depending on Vitalik's moods.

Seems like most of you actually don't know how the blockchain works and just keep using buzzwords to like "decentralize" or "block chain technology" without actually understanding how it works.

At least I know I am ignorant on the fact and don't pretend to know it.

Nobody really understands what exactly a bit-coin is, it's one of the greatest mysteries of our time.

You don't have to remain ignorant of what a blockchain is. Just go to your local Home Depot and ask for a Blockchain Package, and you can begin the learning process at your own pace.

These brain memes are getting really disgusting

Really? That's my favorite one.

The simple answer is that because of the way blockchains work (there are lots of nodes that have been informed of the "truth"), you would need to hack the majority of nodes at the same time to trick the entire system into believing you... which is beyond impractical

I just don't like exposed brains lol

wouldnt it just need to be 51% of the nodes?

This is what I don't understand.
Couldn't some chink just buy a fuckton of raspberry pi's or other cheap computer and become the majority of the nodes?