mega.nz/#F!gaBiVTKI!HTOuNx5zzNxHqT-ny-AU3A
mega.nz/#F!64wmnBZR!rWcm37EkOOeToeueqhPjpA
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ

>Old Black Library Mega:
mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q

>Mathanon's Mathhammer Helper:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10t6_FO9mTaG8FHY4B7v6hOQgwc3gXxUiIOrMYt16I6M/edit

>Previous Thread:

First for fuck your dudes and fuck you

How difficult is it to produce Las guns?
Is it another one of those ancient tech things that there's a limited resource on them?

I see that Forgeworld Custodes units got some experimental rules finally. Still missing a few models though, any idea when they're supposed to come out?

This week? This month? I wanna see the rules for the Galatus Dreadnought.

An other

This image always makes me happy for playing all dreads and thus will never need to paint a face.

Soon

All of the faces from that image should be on that list. Including the primaris.

>when the loyalist commissar starts killing his own men

user post it. No need to be ashamed of your work

Nth for Custards die to lasgun fire.

I don't want to spend a fortune on GW paints, are normal acrylics just as good?

>blood you say?!

another batch? no clue
Cyraxus will probably be the release for them and shouldn't be too far off now

Hows this list for causal maelstrom games
Brigade
Catachan

Straken 75
2x Company Commander bolt pistol powerfist 39 x2=78
Sly Marbo 65

6x infantry squad with auto cannon 52x6 312

Sergeant Harker 50
4x Special weapon Squad x3 flamers 45 x4=180

3x Hellhound 101 x 3 =303

4x Leman Russ Battle Tank with lascannon 164 x4 =656

3x Chimmera Heavy bolter,Multi Laser 93 x3= 273

1998/200 points

Later than this week

>Cyraxus shouldn't be too far off now

>Cyraxus will probably be the release for them and shouldn't be too far off now

Lel no.

They mentioned the book was mostly done and they wanted the involved factions codices out first to do a final balancing pass. Tau dex is the last one and is out soon

very very plentiful
but not as expendable as human life

>shouldn't be too far off now

Name my TS dudes, Veeky Forums

>Proud warband that holds Prosperine traditions to a higher degree than many others
>Specifically for the now-ancient Pyrae Cult
>Sorcerers hold Ahriman in high respect due to his Pro-Legion stance and frequently aid him in his endeavors
>They disdain the use of beastmen, mutants and daemons
>Most Sorcerers of the warband dabble in the creation of psychoactive constructs, totems and ritual objects as a form of mental exercise, remembrance and practicality
>Some are bound with lesser daemons and carried or summoned into battle serving roles that range from supportive familiars, to rubric-sized battle constructs, to huge living siege statues

Paint scheme still unsure, still trying out a few.

>shouldn't be too far off now

The Colossal Faggots

Sons of Prospero

Big fluffy 40k Skaven tits right in my face!

I know it's Ink-Eyes just let me dream

Also to address the possible glaring contradiction:

>Summoning daemons for help like a bitch = BAD
>Using traditional stuff we build and enslave a daemon to be our bitch, TS STRONK = GOOD

depends, what do you mean by normal acrylics?
local craft store paints? if so, I wouldn't expect minis you want to show if I were you

it is not a never coming out thing

Great big Wraithbone tits and bone

Sandy Foreskin

Niggers of Lost Prospero

RUDE

Magnus's Progeny

Is it worth taking Wardens over regular Custodes to ride in a LR with either a Shield Captain or Trajann if you're just giving them spears?

Right in my face.

>it is not a never coming out thing
Sure user and plastic sisters are right around the corner.

Any model paint will be fine. Vallejo game color range is pretty similar to gw, with handy conversion charts floating around. If you're talking about craft acrylics, then no. They split too much when thinned to use on models, but they're great for cheap terrain paint

this is Wraithbone tits

No. Give them axes you heathen

You gonna use the correct dread options?

Hell yes, if I ever field a dread.

40k Skaven Sketch and fluff

Potentially, about 108 shots of it.

Warhammer 40k 8th edition is fun and I love it!

Good stuff user, just because GW is too lazy to make ones that fit the army aesthetic doesn't mean FW doesn't have our back.

good for you, i've not had a chance to play any games yet.

could you just put two butcher cannon arms on that thing?

I've got 10 gargs, 12 genes, a walkrant that I built when I didn't realize how much more a flyrant had to give, a trygon, a broodlord, and 3 zoanthropes

What does /whg/ think I should get next to add to my big bugs tyranid army

Hardmode: not a flyrant

Ghosts of Prospero and keep the red/gold of the old legion

Complete agreement. I actually thought of converting some other dreads into egyptian-style stuff, a Redemptor would actually make for a good chassis. Tons of flat panels to sculpt tablets onto and is actually slightly bigger than a Leviathan, slap a fuckin' custom sarcophagus and you'll have a beast.

None can match the Osiron though. Fuck me that is such a beautiful model. Hands down my favourite FW model.

more 40k Skaven

How come? No nearby club?

Do you mean like rules wise or models wise because I'm not sure on rules and you should be able to with the model if you know what you are doing.

The Dubious Host

Hand held heavy blight launcher when.

Those are just normal skaven, bub

Sounds like a fun idea if you got the skill for it I would say go for it.

To the dude with Deathwatch Ahriman, thanks for steering me away from heresy as I was [this] close to starting 1ks just to use that beautiful model

Yes with the model and turn it into a normal contemptor, it doesn't have specific 40k rules.

>I wonder what chapter that blackshield was from

>Big bugs
>2 monsters
In order of importance
Hive Guard
Carnifex
Exocrine
Carnifex
Tyrannofex

But ideally you want 6 hive guards, 28 more genestealers and a flying tyrant

What model would you guys get if money wasn't an issue? This one for me. This plane is just pure sex, with railguns that are actually worthwhile.

knowing you can get 4 bikes for the cost of 1 land raider why did you decide the land raider was better?

Which is your favourite custodes's bikes proxy?

Because the Bikes are fucking gay looking.

I think he might be a blood raven he looks the type.

The imperium can shit out a billions of lasguns no problem. The fact that the gun is, on the whole, worth more than the guy carrying it is just a side-effect.

probably a Warlord. I paid less for my car and at least I can use that to travel to places.

A warlord obviously but seeing as I cant even paint my fucking marines it would be wasted on me regardless

well that is definitely one of the worst opinions I've seen today

>Which is your favourite custodes's bikes proxy?

is that poor-speak for "can I use my old crap as something else"?

Just give us the Tau codex already. I have a blueberries start collecting box and two boxes of banana guards and I can't decide which one should I keep

bruh
check
those are sketches for 40k Skaven

A Knight Atropos

Why the fuck would you proxy anything for the Verti? They are gorgeous.

The Prosperous Bunch of Friends

heh, benis

I can only deep strike so many dudes and I'd like to see Trajann and co. get into combat as early as possible.

Are farsight enclaves still a thing rules-wise ?

If money wasn't an issue, a full titan cadre. I already have 1 warhound titan and I love the damn thing. I want to field a whole battle group of titans (1 warlord, 2 reavers, 3 warhounds, and possibly have a half dozen knights of which I already have a knight errent and a cerastus castigator). That and a Thunderhawk, just for the sake of owning a thunderhawk.

I feel this is on the right track, but why dubious?

Unsure of the scheme as i always thought I'd go for the classic blue/gold. Plus I've plenty of Khornate models and another army is green so I don't want to paint too much of red and green.

I'm testing out these colour schemes to see if I can make them look good.
>Hermetic Blades
>Classic Blue main with Hermetic Blades sky blue as the trim
>Sandstone-like main colour with classic blue trim

I'm open for others, I'll do research and test models.

What exactly constitutes being in cover?

Simply standing on terrain or something?
If some big monster has no cover exceptions does it just get cover by standing in a tiny crater?

how difficult was the warhound to build? I'm thinking about getting one in the near future, the most complex FW kit i've worked on before is a fire raptor.

>filename isn't sadmech.jpg
You had one job.

did you know you can get 2 shield captains with axes for less points than trajann?

Well, kinda. It's the sept you'll have to use to be able to field Farsight.

We don't know yet. Farsight still exists but we'll likely see either a dedicated to the Enclaves or their own codex.

He's not really sad more surprised or confused.

This is shitposting like I've never seen before.

A warlord titan isn't much better than a collection piece since it's so many points and i do want to actually use my models, so I'd settle for probably a warhound and build a support army for it

I've heard that good quality acrylics are just as good, although more work to thin. Vallejo are a bit cheaper but all miniatures paint seems ridiculously overpriced.

Is that worth doing? I've yet to play a game with the new models so I'm working blind.

You can attack buildings?

Probably the first time ever I've prefered a GW sculpt over a FW one.

..Yes. Fortifications still exist. Shame like one person out of 500 ever takes one nowadays though.

The upper half isnt too difficult to build, the lower half though was a pain in the ass with all the hydraulics in the legs and toes. I bought it not too long after they first released the warhounds (and if you bought the warhound you got a free titan tech priest, and they still sold the lucius pattern, but mine is a mars patter).

Its still an awesome model. I recently started repainting it, because when I first got it about a decade ago my painting skills were utter shit. I have been re-painting it and fixing some small things here and there.