mega.nz/#F!gaBiVTKI!HTOuNx5zzNxHqT-ny-AU3A
mega.nz/#F!64wmnBZR!rWcm37EkOOeToeueqhPjpA
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ

>Old Black Library Mega:
mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q

>Mathanon's Mathhammer Helper:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10t6_FO9mTaG8FHY4B7v6hOQgwc3gXxUiIOrMYt16I6M/edit

GW makes good sprays
Macragge blue is an absolute time saver
what sprays do you guys use?

*blocks your path*

6th for dorns best boys

What is their endgame?

Oh shit, didnt mean to reply to you. I use third party grey primer
Crashing this plane (of existence).

Any tips for painting Kharn and Beserkers? Could use anything, spray, base colours, highlights, base itself?

are 20 assault terminators and tartaros with lightning claws with Asterion TOO much of a deepstrike?

I base almost all my color schemes on what GW sprays are available.

Out-edging chaos

>yvraine is slaanesh in disguise
>yncarnne is vect in disguise
>rowboat is developing feelings for yvraine

This could actually be really good and funny, so it will never happen.

They are already past that point so whats the goal now?

I am trying to make a 1k list for a doubles event and was looking for some input.

Harlequins 1,000/1,000

HQ
Troupe Master - Caress + Fusion pistol 75 pts
Troupe Master - Caress + Fusion pistol 75 pts

Troop
Troupe x5 - Caress x5 + Fusion Pistol x5 155 pts
Starweaver - 99 pts
Troupe x5 - Caress x5 + Fusion Pistol x5 155 pts
Starweaver - 99 pts

Fast Attack
Skyweaver x4 - Shuriken Cannon x4, Zephyrglaive x4 224 pts

Heavy Support
Voidweaver - Prismatic Cannon, Shuriken Cannon x2 108 pts

Looks pretty reasonable for 1k clowns.

>yvraine is slaanesh in disguise
What

Big titty cat girls

Out-edging themselves

*is walked through because it severely lacks depth and contrast of value though os otherwise a solid composition.*

Only other complaint is the potato-feet.

Nice use of cross-hatching

Start with Abaddon Black Spray
Mephiston Red basecoat on red areas.
Balthasar Gold on brass areas.
Agrax Earthshade wash
Use the 2 base colours again on large "internal" areas (away from the recesses) of the 2 base colours to brighten it up.
Evil Sunz Scarlet & Sycorax Bronze edge highlights.

Thank

Feet are for shitters though

Live forever or perhaps even ascend to godhood in some form.

I have a decision to make

I have a Sicaran on the way. Do I paint it as my current chapter (Black Templars) or my next project (Salamanders).

It makes more sense for Salamanders to have a relic from Heresy era and have kept it functional since then. Green and black are also way easier to paint and weather than black and white.

But that would kick off my next project chapter way sooner than I planned, and I still don't know the exact direction I want to take my Salamanders.

Why the fuck is a hot shot laspistol 6 inches?

Feet are def shit to draw, I agree fellow drawfag. I'd share muh stuff but I'm on my phone

Would Flamers be fixed if you could fire at double their range but didnt autohit? Flamers are so useless right now.

Why the fuck are roided out birbmen better than a marine?

I think my kroot has autism.

Because GW doesn't know how to design their factions.

Tempestus Scions should be their own army or at the very minimum their own section of the Imperial Agents book. They do no belong in the Guard codex.

Hopefully GW will fix the situation at some point, because currently they're really disappointing.

>'Do you love me, Shaper?'
>Be strong, be strong for the Kindred

How to fix GSC

Warlord Trait
1. You may choose the restult on the cult ambush table for this unit, and when this unit arrives on the battlefield by cult ambush, another unit in your army may arrive by cult ambush using the same result as this unit.

Stratagems:
Cult Auxillaries
1/3CP
You may include any one/two infantry unit(s) without the character tag in a GSC detachment, from any army with this stratagem. Those units lose any faction tags they previously had and gain the Tyranid and tag. You may only use this stratagem once per battle.

Return to Shadows
1CP
Use in your movement phase. Choose a unit with the cult ambush special rule. You may remove it from the table, and then redeploy it using the cult ambush special rule during your next movement phase.

Why the fuck are Pink Horrors hanging out with GSC from that second Strat?

Mephiston and not Khrone red? Is that too dark? And shall is earthshade the whole thing after the 2 base coats or use carroburg crimson on the red?

Lel

>Warlord trait
Disgustingly overpowered
>Cult Auxiliaries.
Ah yes, Genestealer space marines. Genestealer Daemons. Genestealer NECRONS!
>Return to shadows
This one is a good idea.

ALIEN
BEANS

they have no end goal

just existing in decadance and debauchery while causing suffering and advancing their own personal power

>eating xenos

HERESY! ONLY FOOD I NEED IS CITIZEN FLAVORED SOYLENT GREEN!.

Squig is said to taste quite good.

Because Birdmen are the future.

Think we'll ever see more harlequin models in the future? Some big model or a named hero? Will they ever be relevant in the fluff again?

Guard sarges can take lasguns right? It doesn't say they can't and says they can replace their pistol with a weapon from the ranged weapons list.

Because they were infested.

>warlord trait
It's fine. Every faction in the game practically has a 1st turn deep strike and charge near guarantee. GSC don't. GSC units are balanced around having better deep striking than other alternatives (hence why they are typically less efficient). Giving GSC the best guaranteed deep strike/charge in the game is actually crucial for balance.

>Ah yes, Genestealer space marines. Genestealer Daemons. Genestealer NECRONS!
Seems fun to me.

>getta load ah dis umie

>Guard Stormtroopers don't belong in the Guard Codex
stop

Lasgun isn't listed in the ranged weapon list so no they cannot.

>Descending from the heavens, the seraphim strike terror into the hearts of heretics as they land, and then sit around and do nothing for several seconds before jumping up again and launching themselves towards the villains they couldn't land near one turn ago. All because they aren't equipped with weapons that can hit enemies out of deep strike.

Would using a C'tan shard holder thing the necrons use be viable for capturing fragments of Emp's soul if anyone could figure out how to use it?

Ooh ooh, do one for GK that manage to fail the charge from deepstrike with the warlord trait.

Yeah I just found it. why the fuck can sarge take a boltgun but not a lasgun?

Salamanders are fun go for that.

So...codex announcement this weekend?

Isn't that usually the time when the Minotaurs show up and use the GK's fleet as ammunition?

>tfw seraphims are good in DoW, but not so much in tabletop

I'd be less mad if I could get a boltgun for IG.

pre-order probably next weekend.

Yup
Space Wolves

Presumably because GW hates you.

How do you think it tastes?

You mean for a model?

Catachan command squad

Probably like steak with mushrooms

>The emperor's finest troops charge at the foul warpspawn. They were born, bred, and made for this moment. But the charge is interrupted when Brother Damocles trips over force commander Cadaecus' banner.

>loik a squig ya git

I'd imagine something close to gooey raw mushroom crossed with raw cabbage and lime peels.

Kek

>ya git datz an eaten squig daz betta

>want for ages for an STC to pop about
>learn that in the latest Codex, there's talk in the Mechanicus about an invaluable STC
> a fully stocked, Master-STC, 100% pristine/still-in-the-wrapper motherfucking STC

>Mechanicus collectively nuts and shits themselves
>but it's on a daemon world
>fuck that, send billions of skitarii

>Guilliman is back
>crazy shit happening around the galaxy
>fucking Cadia fell
>crazy shit in the golden throne ran loose into the galaxy
>cats and dogs living together mass mayhem

I don't think it's the end time- I think it's the beginning. Shit's ACTUALLY fuckin' happening. And I really, REALLY want that fucking mechanicus book that details the Skitarii invasion because that shit's my fucking jam

Can anyone share heyyoucast's email?

>only places you can get actual special weapons or even fucking boltguns are in the command sprues
GW please, i'm begging you, update the fucking guard box.

I honestly don't see why not, presuming you can even find the shards.

If you play an army without access to cheap screening troops how the hell are you supposed to deal with the alpha strikes in this game?

>put ogles of effort into modeling and converting a unit so it looks amazing
>dies immediately without doing anything

fortifications.

it's an idea of mine for headcanon/Rogue Trader. Not really sure how one would locate the shards, but maybe teh emprah would have the state of mind to cooperate, and the techpriests might actually be able to figure out a unique signature only he could give off

So just load up and hope for the best?

How crazy am I for making a half or quartered color scheme for Tau?

So Chosen and Sternguard essentially

Source about the STC bit? Can’t find it in the codex anywhere

EVERYONE

I do it for marines. Make sure your colors aren't two that mix to create another color

pretty crazy, one would usually thing the monotone scheme signifies unity within a force, moreso with the Tau with the whole commie shit, but if you like, then you do it
does anyone have that webm of the giant dildo machine that surpases Metal Gear?

That Hussar is stylin'

If they're yours any chance of a closer pic?

One of these two in specific

2: Codex: Skitarii (7th Edition) pg. 23

3: Codex: Adeptus Mechanicus (8th Edition), pg. 35 - The Quest for Knowledge: Ultimate Power

If it's on a Demonworld the odds of it being corrupted are about 200%

what's a Hussar?

I want the new chicken knight to be a result of that STC and it was originally just an industrial Dark Age forklift

Cavalry,
polish ones are iconic for their wings on the back
Boils down to...
>How do we approach the enemy?
Charge?
>Charge.

I use 96 cent black spray from walmart

works a fucking treat

Polish cavalry from the late 17th century known for awesome helmets and protruding wings on their armor, probably one of the most badass cavalry types to ever exist

Oh yeah, I hope we see something there too. It’d never happen, but if GW did a global campaign I’d bring my whole fucking Admech armada in, from 40k and HH both. Unfortunately no rules for about half of that 10k army, :(

>friend says he has 2000 points of admech
>want to play
>he has a tonka truck with a miniature toaster glued on that says "Best Waifu" in binary
>the rest is all skitarii rangers

this guy then?

>Iron Warriors, the masters of siege warfare and artillery
>can't use any artillery units
Bring back IW Basilisks

(In all liklihood- they're gonna get the STC. Having a "free excuse in universe to release 100 new models/figures in a way that the lore permits" is just too good for GW business wise. They can say "oh the TechSupport just released a new tank" and it'd be fine.)

Though yes, that would be the shit. The WHOLE of the Adeptus Mechanicum, at least in some way- will be looking at this battle at the very least. Assuming it's not a "secret strike" of several BILLION. But they're gonna pull out all their stops and bring out all the shiny toys to get that STC. Fucking robots, experimental servitors, probably a crazy new untested titan or something- everything.

Honestly they look decent, but not that great. It mostly looks like you just grabbed whatever bits you had laying about and put them together.

ahh yes
Thanks user, looks great