Brock Samson in 40k

How fucked are chaos and xenos?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_SpsDDd6-6I
wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Cerberus_Insurrection
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Brock is good and he's an amazing character, but he's not that much more superhuman that the best of baseline 40k human characters.

Could he beat Sly Marbo?

Rank & file Catachan teamed up with a ex-explorator tech priest & his servitor vatgrown sons.

This

Though I would say he was at the very least a Catachan Devil. He's even got the kill knife.

who the fuck is the douche-bag in Brock's chair?

Brock is a top notch secret agent so he would be pretty up there with other peak humans. He even has bionics now. Easily Inquisitor/top combatant IG spec ops/MT commander level. He can fight on par with Imperial Assassin and Tyranid-like enemies, too.

>Though I would say he was at the very least a Catachan Devil. He's even got the kill knife.
>top notch

Even characters in the show say he lacks subtlety.

So he's an Eversor.

Dude can shove his hands through a person's skull, through their helmet. I think that's a bit more than even a Catachan can accomplish. He once dragged a bear up the side of a fucking skyscraper, just so he could leave it buried and pissed under a pile of fucking balloons.

Brock Samson is a goddamn monster with better feats of strength than pretty much any Astartes. You don't hear about them casually flipping tanks, for example.

I'm pretty sure that Brock is canon in the distant past of 40k and is a guy that Eversor design started from.

>Brock Samson is a goddamn monster with better feats of strength than pretty much any Astartes.

Are you retarded? Astartes literally lift mecha and rip tanks apart.

Sorry, not one person's skull, two people's skulls, simultaneously.

No they don't. Not without tools. The Tau machines don't really count, as they don't make a hell of a lot of sense, but if a fucking dreadknight or even a Centurion walks up to a marine, out of his armor, that marine is hamburger and you fucking know it.

Even the Tau suits kinda kick the crap out of astartes, sure they're worse fighters, but they're tougher and stronger and that counts for a lot.

>it's another shitty thread about some shitty /tv/co/ thing being incorporated into a shitty hobby

10/10 super creative guise keep up the good work

He got fought to a standstill by a baseline human in power armour. An Astartes would rip him to shreds.

Remember that Astartes powered armor doesn't let you make 30 foot vertical leaps, it just carries itself.

Wahhhh

The lice power armour wasn’t amazing either. The point is that if he couldn’t defeat some literally who ex-US marine then he can’t defeat a Space Marine.

>Angron lifts warhound leg
>random SW terminator survives being stepped on by reaver

I dunno, the space marines kind of have shit equipment and training.

That's a Primarch. Primarchs are as to Astartes as Astartes are to small children and house pets.

It's a terminator, it shouldn't be horribly surprising that he's tougher than the ground he's standing on, but he didn't then lift the titan up, rip it's leg off, and beat it to death with said leg either.

Brock Sampson is basically a Catachan that was trained in general combat environments rather than hyper specialized for jungle fighting

youtube.com/watch?v=_SpsDDd6-6I

The real question is how fucked is chaos and xenos when his master shows up

>Hunter Gathers
the man trains new recruits by throwing them into pools with sharks and tossing grenades in to motivate them to swim faster

He's also a mad genius when it comes to being a spy. Also he's got some serious testicular fortitude, even lopping his own lads off to go undercover.

>Brock Samson
Literally who?

I'm going to add, Catachan who was recruited by the Inquisition as an Acolyte. Then got stuck with babysitting

The man gets off on BDSM and loses control of his bloodlust on a regular basis.

Chaos corruption guaranteed.

hey, it works doesn't it?

>space marines kind of have shit equipment and training

>bloodlust
He's starting to sound like a Blood Angel marine or experiment of some kind.

Straken got the entire right side of his body bitten off by a land shark and beat it to death with his balls, finished his mission, then marched to the medicus's tent and only then passed out.

Kharn did that to a Knight.

>some literally who ex-US marine
He was ex-Delta Force

So Gathers as an Inquisitor?

He is Sly Marbo

Would easily qualify for space marine

Thunder Warrior-material even?

>Lost in bloodlust
He never get lost, hes just really good at harnessing it

I mean, arent those just precursors?

I think they were somewhat different, more violent, less controllable and prone to die from wonky genetic fails.

From what I understand, they were, as a whole, better warriors that pretty much anything, except, maybe Custodes but not as good soldiers as Marine, if you see the difference.

wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Cerberus_Insurrection

If Space Marines are Imperial Guard Stormtroopers, then Thunder Warriors are Ogryns. In close combat they're unbeatable genetic monstrosities, but they lack the unique implants and training of the Space Marines, and they tend to succumb to cellular degeneration after a few decades of service.