How to make passive income with crypto

Enter Binance 2.0 - KuCoin Exchange. Chinese based exchange that was just created one month ago. Superior to Binance in all facets. Great customer service, bank-tier encryption (high security), good UI, and an even better referral program.

If someone uses your referral link when they sign up to KuCoin, you will receive 20% of their trading fees.
This extends to 3 degrees of separation. Meaning if they refer someone, you will also incur a small portion of that person's fees. Repeat once more.
Why would someone use some chink exchange called KuCoin? It is going to rival Binance in the very near future.
Much of Binance's popularity comes from their BNB token. KuCoin has a much better version of the BNB token. Anyone who holds KuCoinShares (KCS Token) will receive dividends of the exchange's trading fees.
90% of KuCoin's trading fees go to customers. 50% to KCS holders and the rest to referrals. Right now KuCoin exchange only handles 30m in daily volume. Binance went from 30m to 3b in just several months. And KuCoin is better in every way.
If you hold 10,000 dollars worth of KCS you will receive 100 dollars per day in dividends if the exchange reaches Binance levels of trading volume. Not to mention, the value of KCS is expected to rise exponentially as the exchange grows.

WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?

1a4cR

It means you sign up on KuCoin and start peddling this exchange to crypto noobs. Give them your referral link.

Other urls found in this thread:

deepbrain.ai/
ghostbin.com/paste/b2o2g
kucoin.com/#/?r
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This is your opportunity to get in on the ground floor of an MLM pyramid scheme. It will not collapse because this will soon be one of the best exchanges. Daily volume is rapidly increasing.
Even people who are relatively well versed in crypto are unaware of KuCoin exchange. When you signup I highly recommend buying some KCS so you can begin receiving dividends.

And yes, I'm giving you my referral link. It doesn't cost you anything. If you show me that you used my link I will airdrop you some tokens and give you any trading advice you want.

1a4cR

I know people who have made 100k+ in two months just from referring people on binance, despite not knowing anything about trading. The KuCoin referral program is far more profitable and this is just the beginning.

1/5 would not read again

I signed up using OPs link.

Does anyone mind continuing the chain with mine? (OP still gets awarded for 2nd link)

if so:
1s7KP

thank you Based user.

Who cares about the text. Just get in and start giving your referrals to friends and strangers desu.

1dcyP
1dcyP
1dcyP

1esf3
since kucoin will at least reach binance, it's quite smart to star using it

>superior to binance

They don't even have fucking stop loss

Don't forget KuCoins highest volume coin and most promising NEO dapp, DBC.

DeepBrain Chain creates a decentralized neural network made up of innumerable mining nodes across the globe. These nodes will supply computational power for AI use in countless applications.

Mining nodes are compensated by receiving DBC. It is a secure trading platform that will allow the safe exchange of data between owners and users while protecting their rights.

DeepBrain Chain provides low-cost computing power while eliminating idle time across enterprises while protecting users with smart contracts ensuring data is safe. Computing power is kept flexible and idle time is minimized. Since there are so many nodes even if some are attacked the remaining nodes will still work and data leakage is forbidden.

DBC is essentially an extension of the DeepBrain AI platform (deepbrain.ai/ - This site is not very known to western investors b/c it isnt offered in English; i only came across it after doing due dilligence. Found the site link from one of DBC's venture sponsors, GSR). DB is already functional and serves landmark customers like Siemens, MS, Lenovo and Samsung. Unlike some of the peers in the 200mm market cap zone, DBC is one of the few that has a working platform to build on and definitely a rare gem that can leverage an existing corporate customer base.

Referral signup bonus: 1gbxJ

1gQ3e

1bR17
1bR17
1bR17
Select me please

This is the great icarus link of astronomical gains.

You'd be a fool, and a peasant not to use it.

1ccus

lets keep it going 1u4K5

lets moon
1rcyH

why not me?

1s7sd

>can't place sell orders
>can't delete current orders
>can't even login most of the time

What the fuck is wrong with Kukoin in the past 2-3 days, ffs

kucoin is a crappy exchange, terrible for trading, laggy as fuck

>bank-tier encryption
Nigga they cannot even implement google 2FA correctly

im making a few $ a day doing fuck all. pass it on

1HPxJ

let's keep the chain going you faggots

1HPht

Don't listen to the nonbeliever! Join the KUK clan! and use my referral code too!

1eMNv
1eMNv
1eMNv

Volume exploded, overwhelming demand..

Signed up with OP, moving most of my portfolio to KuCoin, lets make it brothers

1ue5u

1Rev8

ghostbin.com/paste/b2o2g

Thats why i just give everyone this bin

check

1rxss

best one avaible!

1b3ya

or kucoin.com/#/?r =1b3ya without the space.

Use this code on signup on kucoin and let the bonuses commence. We all get rich.

DBC is going to the moon now. Get in while its cheap.

1c31v

Let's go boys

1ss1u
1ss1u

just bought me some dbc
should i definitely get some kcs as well while im in kucoin anyway?

use my invite pls: 1y7Q1

1uM17
And yes you should buy some KCS while youre at it

5 KCS for the first 5 subscribers through my link
1rbP1
1rbP1
1rbP1