Tfw your first bag you gotta carry

tfw your first bag you gotta carry

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uvERhG-Ir6Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I literally just got in. We bags now?

I sure hope not, but could be potato scam. Shills are out in droves.

At least you didn't grab ATH. Again.

i dont think its a scam but my bags are pretty heavy atm

didnt buy at ath but tried to catch the falling knife and got really hurt

Jesus fuck crypto is disgusting. It's like watching the fucking rat cocaine experiment.

ITS BEEN 2 DAYS YOU FUCKING RETARDS. LITERALLY WAIT MORE THAN 48 HOURS BEFORE COMPLAINING.

None of you should be investing substantial amounts of money, you're children.

I only invested some profits from DBC. Once this doubles I will sell half and see where is goes.

Was going to buy yesterday but wasnt convinced. Shill it to me more.

i mean im not concerned, the project isnt garbage and the progress has been steady

I think the biggest sell of the project, given that you see the use case of it, is the fact the team is delivering on shit.

So many shitcoins are worth so many fucking millions when all they have is a whitepaper

these guys didnt ask for a ridiculous ico or anything, just started working and put out features

only 10% of the supply is locked out for them and they can't touch it for a year, not even greedy (cough ripple ceo)

I'm actually kind of hype on it desu. Not regrettiny bag, just wish I'd waited like a steady hand. Making mistakes fast.

As for the coin, ive been having trouble tracking down the white paper but the little details I've seen show escrow nodes taking a nice payout. Wish I had enough liquid crypto rn to buy more.

Low market cap also helps. It's also only on ED so no normies it would seem. I got in at .12 which sucks, but Id pick up more if it could 10x. It's one of my first buys and I'm cautiously optimistic

The beta looks good, I just can't take some random russkies seriously atm. However, the low market cap is appealing.

>10% of the supply is locked out for them and they can't touch it for a year, not even greedy (cough ripple ceo)

Fair play to the fuckers. Will it moon soon? I'm impatient and want that quick gainz.

I need some more tangible evidence, there isnt even a profile for the developers like there is for most shitcoins.

I bought some Prime XI yesterday instead. It just seemed more promising. Might stick 10% into it for now.

What coin this? I need to draw memelines

my bags of brains and salt are getting so heavy

could've just fomoed in to ripple and kcs and made 20% gains already

“If this shit doesn’t go up in a week I’m taking a bullet”

just bought 18k. how much is this gonna get per coin?

88MM total supply, so could heat up

We need to give it a good fucking shilling.

Their ICO was fucking tiny and they need to be put on kucoin asap. kucoin is the moon shuttle

do the math for me son will you pls

all publicity is good publicity. thanks bro cuz this is gonna moon.

idk about math right now

But QTUM, XRB, and ETC have similar supply levels and are all 30 - 50 USD range

anytime bro

prolly gonna grab more tomorrow. Fuck it

Bought 9000 of these last night at 11 cents.

Fucking shits made me check for a coin with 88MM supply and a market value of $10MM to figure out what you were talking about...

fuck it, you shills are making me buy $150 worth. might as well throw money at it and hope it 10x

i.... im not shilling the coin. i go shilled yo.

Are you newfags too new to remember Confido?

Did you guys REALLY get scammed again by a similar product?

We should sticky obvious literal scams like these. Seriously it's not even funny anymore

bought at 7 cents just now wtf

Mate not to hate on you or anything I hope I am wrong.

But please look up "confido scam" on google. There are a couple of "crypto companies" trying to scam people with low value ICOs and suddenly abandoning products. PayFair is a very obvious scam like this.

If you are a newfag and didn't know about Confido then it's not your fault. But please share the news and don't let anons get literally scammed.

no clue

Wtf are you talking about you dumb pajeet
Confido had nothing to show. This blatantly does

Explain what makes it obvious then, pajeet

I'm trying to help you guys. As I got scammed by confido myself.

They steal code and "show" a product that is not their own. The thing you see on their website is actually stolen from the REQ alpha
youtu.be/uvERhG-Ir6Q

Confido did similar shit. I hope Veeky Forums mods will sticky something to warn for similar scams like this.

I-I didn't get fucked with STK right? Because if I get 0 I may legit have to kill myself.

Elaborate? Proof? I got 20,000 at 0.04.. but I dont like posts like this. I still have 150 CONfido tokens to remind me...

I'm not 100% sure but this shit isn't looking good. Most of the scams focus on "peer-to-peer payment service" like confido and then sport a "very low ICO price" to sucker people in with greed. It's the same as confido and these scams have become pretty common.

Are you willing to risk it's a scam. Especially if you got CONFIDO'd like me before. You should see the writing on the wall with this one.

yes, it went down from 11 cents anyway welcome to the family

kek

Itt newbies getting fudded into handing over their bags cheap

the first bag is the heaviest

im new as fuck to crypto but it makes sense to hodl for a few days before crying. seriously im a week in and didnt cry when my all in went -50% and now im x3 my initial investment wew

You know, a few days ago would've thanked you for looking out shlomo