MOMMMYYYY MY BRAINIES

MOMMMYYYY MY BRAINIES

WHY WON'T THEY MOON ALREADY

AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH SAVE ME HUOBI

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

IT'S ALL COMING DOWNNNN COMINGGG DOWNNNNN

SOMEBODY CALL THE CHINKS THIS MUST BE STOPPED

it's over, I'm only going to make like 30% profit now

should've listened to the user that called the peak perfectly and said to buy later on in the week

although it would fucking suck if it mooned tomorrow and I missed out on my 10x so whatever, I'll hodl

patience young pinkjack

I put half my stack into KCS half into this

KUCOIN DID ITS FUCKIN PART

LET'S FUCKING GO

Do any of you get used to threads like this, even chuckle a bit, then suddenly realize how profoundly disturbing these wojaks have become and how much time you've wasted here?

HUOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOBBBBBBBBBBBIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
WHERE ARE YOU?????????????

yeah already happened to me and i've barely used Veeky Forums

I enjoy making the fucked up wojacks lmao. I made like 3 of the baby if you enjoyed those. I love making these threads, so comfy, just the numb screaming pain and losing money into the void

Pink wojaks are a see eye aye psyops.

MORE MORE MORE

only other edit I got

cant even sell because this shit exchange keeps logging me out lmao fuck my life why didnt i hold onto utrust

Why is it dipping tho? BTC went down too. Shouldn't it be going up??

I can't sell until it crosses at least 20 cents. I am at the mercy of the chinks and eastern fortune mysticism

alts dip when btc dips

these brainlets are going to sell right before we start seeing some serious growth. The coin is only a few days old and already is around 140th on CMC in terms of market cap. Thats only going to increase when it hits Houbi

*whirrrr*

idk i feel like shit i held coss since the PnD back in oct for the past 3 months and i sold at 30 cents now its mooning and new UI coming out next week. Bought utrust at 20 cents and sold at 35 and it hit 90 cents to buy dbc. I think im done hopping from coin to coin desu just need to hold and forget for next few months but the FOMO is fucking killing me.

So alts dip whenever BTC dips and dip whenever BTC rises. Lovely investment.

>Houbi
Do we have a date yet? Announcement?

It SHOULD but ICO holders are probably dumping and we're just fucking getting pajeeted until huobi. That is if you're me and bought at lol 14 cents

Or never completely exit your position.

I will hold this for the rest of january. If it doesnt 3x then i will fuck ur mom

It's been cockjerking around 14 cents for quite a while now.

This will be a top10 in 2019 if you are willing to wait that long.

sometime this month, week hands and daytraders are going to be pink wojaking until the heat death of the universe when their impatience cost them a 10x moon mission

It's a decentralized AI project that NEO invested in for christ sake. Think about long it would take for the implications to be downloaded into this market's collective psyche.

Relax, hodl till it inevitably goes up, and remember every other time you felt stupid because you failed to zoom out and see the bigger picture...

Some fag here told to buy - got ATH!

And now I am watching lose ma mooni!

its still going to 5x from current ATH by the end of the month, hodl for a bit or pink wojak forever

Not being on the other moon missions like NAV,STORM, WISH, DRGN, NAS AND UBIQ HAHAHHA PAJEET

It's almost at fucking 11 now. I'm just being a shitter over the opportunity cost though. Gonna hold at LEAST a month

It's a scam pajeet.

If it moons x10 the current fluctuation between 10~20 cents is going to be completely irrelevant.

You're pretty much me, but I feel we can't be to blame, utrust devs aren't competent, the concept is shit, and their PR is awful. In the longer run that coin is heading to hell, even if we missed out on the 4x pump.

Hope you're right about the 10x. I went deep into this one after cleaning out my monero stack that wasn't growing at all

That may have been me. If you got in at .08 like I said you would have 2x briefly. Its just going down because people expected millions overnight and they are panic selling. It is getting listed on huobi later this week. Get some hand strength and youll still make it .

It can't go fucking lower, can it? There's no fucking way it's gonna crawl back to $0.09-$0.10 territory

this seems realistic?

It's going to zero because it's a scam. They don't mention whether it's supposed to be a neural network or some other sort of AI, they don't give any details on how it's supposed to work, and they ignore the fact that different problems are best suited to different network structures. You bought a meme.

kys

yes

Right, must be why Samsung and Lenovo partnered with them.

meme lines look just about right but i might need my ruler to make sure

>ruler
You'll need one of these, you can thank me later

fucking 4chanx

That's a set square jesus christ man

kys pajeet

Give me a source of that that isn't dbc then.