mega.nz/#F!gaBiVTKI!HTOuNx5zzNxHqT-ny-AU3A
mega.nz/#F!64wmnBZR!rWcm37EkOOeToeueqhPjpA
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ

>Old Black Library Mega:
mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q

>Mathanon's Mathhammer Helper:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10t6_FO9mTaG8FHY4B7v6hOQgwc3gXxUiIOrMYt16I6M/edit

>Previous Thread:
>>

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.com/itm/Warhammer-40k-Imperial-Guard-Astra-Militarum-metal-Lascannon-team-c/382381799813?_trkparms=aid=222007&algo=SIM.MBE&ao=1&asc=20160908110712&meid=92b21ed2614b4deaac397a55a752b946&pid=100677&rk=3&rkt=30&sd=401482758533&itm=382381799813&_trksid=p2385738.c100677.m4598
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-09-05/warhammer-maker-tops-u-k-stock-gains-for-2017-as-profit-surges
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No one here plays you all just shitpost

I can do both, I don't but I could.

>he actually plays the game
What fresh autism is this?

what if I play just so that I can annoy all of you with pictures of my stuff? does that still count as playing?

What factions all have stratagems that let you fire at units arriving mid-battle via an ability? I'm definitely not trying to break some poor Tau's heart by showing how his EWO is no longer unique, just like his former ability to splitfire.

Steel legion please dont post any pics this thread im begging you. i dont wanna collect an army of stupid sexy metal Armageddon boys!

you guys think the future is optimistic for GW and the hobby?

have they actually attempted to reverse the damage Tom Kirby et al. has done to the community?

Marines. Custodes.

*steel legion user*

Admec I think have one that is meant for nightfighting but RAW you can shoot any time.

Most imperial has one I think to shoot units on a -1 when they come in. AdMech has two

Reminder it’s canon that the Emperor loved his Custodes more than the Primarchs.

This one? It's my favourite

Not him, but hi anyway.

Also, are these lascannons still available? I need more.

>codex drops
>sept tactic for -1 to hit stacks with ghostkeel -2 to hit
>riptide back and better than ever
>gun drones now 6 points
>new waifu tier Shadowsun model drops (in plastic)
YEAR OF THE XENOS BOYS

>trying to build a 1k mono Custodes list

This is true suffering. You can barely filly any units out.

So far I got 5 bikers, HQ on a bike, 4 troops (2 shield 2 spear) and a termie with a vexilla.

That right there is 1k, 11 models. God damn I feel like this is an awful idea but oh boy do I love these golden bananas.

ye

if you're willing to pay for them they are:

ebay.com/itm/Warhammer-40k-Imperial-Guard-Astra-Militarum-metal-Lascannon-team-c/382381799813?_trkparms=aid=222007&algo=SIM.MBE&ao=1&asc=20160908110712&meid=92b21ed2614b4deaac397a55a752b946&pid=100677&rk=3&rkt=30&sd=401482758533&itm=382381799813&_trksid=p2385738.c100677.m4598

Eldar with a farseer have it

It's good to pair with this as a shooting phase interrupt. Because RAW once you pop the first strat you're shooting in the shooting phase. Just not your own

>God damnit

With certain models like tzanagors and mutalith vortex beasts being ported into 40k from AoS, what other models would you not mind being transferred over? I’m hoping pic related makes it into a World Eaters codex

God admech have litteral broken strategems.

>shoot during deployment
>since it is pre-battle phase it can be used as many times as you want

Did anyone actually ever try this?

The fuck are you on about, my shooting phase isn't over because you popped a straut.

Don't hate us cause you ain't us
>t.waacfag

What would be the best harass and fire support options for Blood Angels. I wasnt something to split enough attention for the choppy guys to keep alive and do work. Stormtalons in an air wing with a raven? Bolter inceptors deepstriking with a jump captain? Maybe even shotgun scouts in land speeder storms?

>picks Custodes
>is upset with a small model count
Nigger what are you doing?

>GK -3 to hit
More people will actually complain about hit modifiers when people other than Orks literally can't hit something.

i feel you user. mono harlis at 1000 is like 23 models counting transports and it's all squishy as hell.

Blood warriors.

Upgrades orks fucking when? I’m really hoping the ironjawz were a test release for a new Ork line and we finally get some Primaris orks

How many times can you use the same stratagem before the battle phase?

Instead of counting the models, count the embelishments on the armor. Each "wrinkle" is like an entire guardsman. You aren't fielding "only a few models," you have a HOARDE of textures.

I play at least twice a month, then come here for banter

See
I forgot the pic, your shooting phase isn't over when AdMech pops the first strat, they just get to shoot immediately and add this strat to it for plasma goodness, then you can finish your shooting phase

Makes it real easy to collect a 4k points force

and to think they were whining about their dex and said they had it as bad as GKs

It's a shame that with the soup meta, A elite army can't be well priced or have really strong choices for points without being taken advantage of by marines or imperial guard.

create an insta-mould and make your own.

Any kind user have that pic of some of the different cadian regiments?

As many times as you want. The rule only applied to a phase(movement, psychic, etc.). Deployment is not a phase.

What's the hubub? You are shooting without penalties on a couple specific missions.

By the sloppy wording of the stratagem it technically gives you free shooting in addition to removing the penalties.

Based on wording it allows you to always shoot at any time.

Going by the rulebook the "once per phase" rule doesn't apply to Scryerskull since it is "at any time" strategem not a "used during a phase" strategem.
>Deploy your armies. Put as many of your best shooting units as close to the enemy as possible.
>Use your entire CP stock to shoot at the enemy before you even start first turn movement phase.

OK, I think I get what you're on about. Cheeky, like a 7th edition Tau player arguing in favor of coordinated firepower combining with buffmanders to spread tankhunter and monster hunter to every unit in the army, and using split fire to spread those rules to other shooting targets.

Not sure if I'd allow it or encourage glass into your face.

Probably somewhere in between.

>Play game on small 4x4 table
>Deploy plasmaphrons first
>Opponent deploys first unit
>Shoot with plasmaphrons
>Deploy dakkabots
>Shoot with plasmaphrons
>Opponent deploys next unit
>Shoot with dakkabots
>Repeat unit no more cp or players willing to vs you
I shall try this and report back

Most of my stuff, infantry not pictured.
It's mostly really old stuff, much of it in need of repairs and better paintjobs. Especially the Chimeras on the top shelf.

But it's all been performing well in the 8th ed games I've played so far. I've been using variations of the same lists I've always used; as many tanks as I can cram into 2k points, supported by some mechanized infantry.

Thanks, I'll look into that.

>Unit gets destroyed
>use my strat that lets me redeploy units to return everything lost

>Use this strategem at ANY TIME
>To do one of the following:
>Shoot with an ADEPTUS MECHANICUS Unit
>Without the penalties from Dawn Raid, Low Visibility or Cover of Darkness rules
Nowhere does it say that those rules have to be in effect to use the strategem, you get to shoot, and it just provides a bonus in the event that those rules do happen to be used.

maybe, i think they have realised they have game to sell now instead of just expensive plastic dolls

meh ... the bikes are awesome but i don't see any reason to take the buffing units with marines. Marines already reroll morale; and is a 5+ invuln any use for Space Marines? seems like someone might of wasted their high power shots if marines need a 5+ invuln

It's a complete dick move and I only ever pull it against friends or dickhead opponents who need to be taken down a peg.
>Namely one nid player who needs to be reminded of 7th every so often

Posted on dakka, but wanted Veeky Forums to weigh in:

Had some questions that I am confused on.

Mont’ka: Friendly units within 6" can both Advance and shoot as if they hadn’t moved this turn.

My first question is that a pulse, or an aura? Meaning, anything that advances and wants the benefit needs to be within 6" of the commander, or is it that the commander can declare it, and units can fly off into different directions (meaning you would have to set this up beforehand)

My second is how the rift cannon interacts with savior protocols.

If a DRONES unit is within 3" of a friendly INFANTRY or BATTLESUIT unit when an enemy attack successfully wounds it, you can allocate that wound to the Drones unit instead of the target. If you do, that Drones unit suffers a mortal wound instead of the normal damage.

Rift cannon 18" Heavy D3 10 -3 3
If a unit suffers any damage from this weapon, roll a dice
and consult the damage table above. If the result equals
or beats the relevant number in the Rift Vortex column,
the target unit suffers a further D3 mortal wounds.

So if a battle suit gets targeted by rift cannon, and I savior that off to a bunch of drones, do the drones then take the d3 mortal wounds? It says the unit has to suffer damage FROM the weapon, but that condition does not get satisfied because its no longer the Rift cannon doing damage, but the drone taking damage instead of the battle suit. I didn't raise issue for the sake of time/friendly game-ness, but was hoping you all could help!

Thank you all!

Fair enough.

stock market says GW is strong, amounts to GW was underperforming, now performing as they should have been.

I think GW realized books are a reliable $$$ and have been making tons of them

>>Unit gets destroyed
>>use my strat that lets me redeploy units to return everything lost
This is why you wait until after deployment is finished and interrupt the player as he starts his movement phase. There's no limit to using it once per phase. You could spend your entire stock of CP immediately, on the same unit.

Nice Tiger II mod

that is awesome

I fucking love new Sylvaneth models, would make neat Exodites or just some weird Xeno

It combo won't work as any shooting interrupt will specifically say "shoot as if it were your shooting phase". This one only says shoot and the stratagem specifically mentions shooting phase.

cheers user

A chaos marine version of based Siggy

Pay attention, faggot. They literally had record breaking stock increase in 2017.

>Use this strategem before a RYZA unit from your army attacks in the shooting phase
>Attacks in THE shooting phase
Opponents shooting phase is still the shooting phase

They're trees, they have literally nothing in common with exodites. I guess you could use the beetle as a tank but that's pushing it.

I'm not sure how they would do it, but something involving Vampire Counts.

Tbh I haven't found morale that big of an issue for 10 man squads even without an EDT. By the time they've killed enough for you to be at risk of losing a bunch of guys to morale most of the squad is dead already anyways. Plus there's almost always something with a Broad Spectrum Datatether standing nearby.

That's not how it works. A stratagem doesn't have to specify the phase it's being used to be only used once. The "once per phase" is a blanket rule, otherwise you'd be able to use the "re-roll a single dice" stratagem as much as you want since it doesn't specify a phase.

I think GW had the fastest growing stock in the UK recently:

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-09-05/warhammer-maker-tops-u-k-stock-gains-for-2017-as-profit-surges

>7th

damn, that's just short of bending him over the table. what did he do to deserve that?

this stratagem gets around the rule of 1?

Pulse I'd say, start within 6'' but don't have to stay there.

Second one. Confusing.
But since mortals are applied on top and one-by-one, you'd need multiple drones to soak it all.

that explains everything

they're elf tree things... I've seen some Wraithknight conversions that are sick, combining the two

Not much, he just got cocky and thought he could throw a genestealer bomb in my face. So I gently remind him he's an npc race
>Also, tears make excellent lube

>STRATEGIC DISCIPLINE. The same Stratagem cannot be used by the same player more than once during any single phase. This does not affect Stratagems that are not used during a phase, such as those used ‘before the battle begins’ or ‘at the end of a battle round’.
Scyerskull is used at any time. So it isn't limited to once per phase.

thats in the past you dumb nigger. he's talking about sustainability.

Post those WiPs, anons.
I'm stopping here tonight, so I want to see what you're working on before I go to bed. I've still got the freehands, tracing(you can see the transfer I'll be tracing over on the wing), and the base to go before sealing it can calling it finished.

I played a game but the other guy made the mistake of moving his army toward a horde of daemons.

Renegades and heretics?

Sylvanth as a new plant people species. perhaps as Tau auxilarries to give that side more stuff.

Orukks with rules for feral orks would be cool

Bloodgors and pestigors fucking when? They’ve both been mentioned in current lore, but still no models

Blood angels

You're still using the stratagem during a phase. The "not used during a phase" rule is for stratagems used before the game and at the end of the round.

GW can't be stopped atm

They have a huge potential for growth given the IP they control, but for years were hindered by bad management. Their business is catching up to their potential atm thanks to competent management.

They'll top-off eventually though

Mordian7th on blogspot is developing a whole exodite army that is basically sylvaneth converted to craftworld eldar

Ew too much detail

i really enjoy those dudes shooting out of the chimera

Trojan, Demolisher and Basilisk.
I'm going to bed too - it's 08:28 AM here and I work nights.

>You're still using the stratagem during a phase. The "not used during a phase" rule is for stratagems used before the game and at the end of the round.
Read the line again. Only strategems that are used in a particular phase are limited to use once per phase. Scryerskull can be used at any time, which means it is immune from the once per phase limitation.

conversion and counts as cultists will have to do for now.

THOSE WHO DO NOT REMEMBER THE PAST ARE DOOMED TO REPEAT IT

CA$H MONEY BITCHE$

Lizards, Rats, and Steam Dwarfs as Tau Auxiliary

oh god the mould lines on the basilisk cannon.

You really should read it again
>such as those used before the battle or at the end of the battle round
If you pop the stratagem during your movement phase you've used it during the movement phase. "At any time" doesn't mean "is activated independently of any phases".

RAW even without shooting in deployment phase you can shoot every phase of every turn and round...

the movement phase, pychic phase, shooting phase, fight phase; then your opponents movement phase, psychic phase, shooting phase, fight phase

its pretty beastly and the FAQ says nothing

is sigvald the most lovable villain in all warhammer?

Wait a minute this stratagem is not a liscense to shoot...

it allows you to shoot without penalty in certain scenarios, not to shoot at any time

The flash makes it look worse than it is, but I should still file it down. It wasn't visible before I sprayed it.

>steamdorf demiurg

i can dig it.