I am fortifying this position

I am fortifying this position.

Why does NuGW and by extend FW hate facial hair? Dorn, Russ, they'd all look better with it. Hell, give Perturabo or Mortarion a beard for a change from the angry bald head bald face dudes.

>Not fortifying this thread
You had one job, Rogal

So what if i.....walk around it?

It's too difficult for their sculptors to pull off convincingly.

>Bearded Dorn

You people need to go away, permanently.

WHY?

To be honest the only fault i can find in Dorn's mini is that a stern, calm expression would have fit him more instead of generic angy face #3

They could do it for WHFB, Vostroyans and Marine Vets

God forbid any any of the primarchs look in any way differentiable outside of their armor.

Angry and cross eyed.

The other angle is a bit more forgiving, he looks great in profile

Post fortifications

Even I do not know how to get into this one!

Holy fuck i hadn't realized that one. Now he looks more confused than angry.

There are roads which must not be followed, armies which must be not attacked, towns which must not be besieged, positions which must not be contested, commands of the sovereign which must not be obeyed.

Agreed

Holy shit, I haven't seen one of these threads in so fucking long.

>Fulgrim
>With a beard

Those sculptors no longer work for the company.

Go literally fuck yourself with your facial hair meme. The best good looking men in the story of humanity didn't have beards.

They're giving the Lion a beard.

>orbitally bombards your position with kilometer-long warships that can crack planets
Primarchs are shit and Dorn makes the least sense out of all of them.

>Destroying what you are trying to tale control of.

Habitable Planets are by far the most precious resource the Imperium has, Exterminatus'ing everything is not a viable tactic. enemy.

>I'm so mad, I'm going cross-eyed.
>Sir Phobos, it is time to administer Martian law.

THAT'S WHO HE REMINDS ME OF!

>blocks your bombardment with planet-sized void shields

Psshhh nuthin personal heretic

Agreed.

Drawing inspiration from some misconception based on fanart rather than the drawings of John Blanche would have been an example of bad pandering.

Not diving in to the whole with or without beard discussion but that face is just badly sculpted. The hair is thicker than one of those jersey shore guys, and that grin? What the fuck where they thinking? Is he about to lay down a fart? Is he secretly in pain due to hemorrhoids? Its just.. Ugh, I can't get around it. I would have gladly accepted a stern sour look on his face, accompanying the static pose of "Im not fucking moving, you got that!". It would have looked good, and made sense. But to actually growl like your taking a shit, and have a sour face, combined with a non moving pose, its just wrong.

This model needs a helmet option, urgently!