Veeky Forums - /twgg/ TowerGirls CYOA General

Currently working on a variety of projects

Cute Flayer Edition

Discussion of the Towergirls CYOA, RPG, Setting, or Video Games welcome here!

Everyone is welcome.

Charts:
Main Gens: imgur.com/a/9hzpx
Work In Progress-imgur.com/a/8ka0l
Legacy Charts: imgur.com/a/tNxmF
Side Quests: imgur.com/a/Q0FFO

Alternate Costumes: imgur.com/a/zfO0U
Fusions!: imgur.com/a/tAust

Gats's V4+Chibi Gen:
imgur.com/a/3nz8j
imgur.com/a/R79Pd
docs.google.com/document/d/1A-nihGqc0TnW9cIUo9dnnJPHenh94BnKjSWEyokagWM/edit
docs.google.com/document/d/1tvwJDhjDU4AfH8GTP553odh0jANZQm-bkoBc7H2l3C8/edit#heading=h.mbsuygwltkaf

Commissions:
imgur.com/a/R79Pd

FAQ:
pastebin.com/gaSHJEZF (embed) (embed)

Resources:
Tavern Link Hub: pastebin.com/LnVbYysE (embed) (embed)
Booru (Fan Art Collection) - tower-girls.booru.org/
Tower Girls infinity Chan Board -8. ch.net /tw grl
Brushes, Fonts, and Templates mediafire.com/file/k83sgc5t5dfvv3s/Towergirls_Files.zip
Gats Wiki - wiki.smutosaur.us/towergirls/Main_Page

Spreadsheet Princess - docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12IcT_vwIHKAMz-ghvB3fgHTr7DkHvjrbu4Hzlw4XCIU/edit#gid=0

Games & Tabletop Rulebooks:
pastebin.com/uAYHS9KZ (embed) (embed)

Official Videogame:
towergirlsthegame.tumblr.com/

Quests:
towergirlsquest.tumblr.com/ (Gats)
towergirlschivalryedition.tumblr.com/ (Eversor)

if you'd like access to the discord or have anything you wish to talk about privately involving towergirls, editing, etc, please contact Brumus here:

A) [email protected]
B) "Tired Knight" on Steam

Don't forget to visit the other Tower girl threads on other boards

Previous Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

picarto.tv/Eversor
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Also something is wrong with the booru and keeps me from uploading anything

Repost from last thread.

Monster Hunter Gen user here.

This is the sketch of Rathian Princess done by Red. While we will be adding the chin spike, we would like to hear which of these designs you prefer.

Left.

Right

Right

I like the left one's head better but I prefer the right one's body

Right

Just checking in, is goblin princess still undisputed best girl?

She never was

In Brumus' opinion, yes. For everyone else, there's your favorite princess, even if it's Goblin.

Yes.

I'd say the wing arms on the right

Streaming in 10 minutes

picarto.tv/Eversor

For those who are wondering, the npc compendium is still in progress, but don't get too excited.

Also, while Patch is checking grammar errors and typos, here a preview of the next uptate to the Core Rules:

Since from the beginning it was already possible to make a male or female Knight in the rpg game, i've then decided to also allow to choose if the princess you rescue is male (Prince) or female (Princess), so female knights can also have a chance to get married and have an heir rather than nothing much.
This almost changes nothing for the sake of rules and gameplay: dowries, idols and quest items are the same, and since all are reworked from 0, everything is okay.

Since it's supposed to be an RPG you can find any justification you want for these changes, but so far the Dragon princesses are still females.
(ps: for obvious reasons some princesses can only be females, such as Amazon)

Also, the "Love" characteristic (the heart) is changed into "Affection", since it represents how friendly a Princess/Prince is, so if you save a Human Prince, you can befriend him easily while a Orc Princess almost doesn't care for you at all.
That's a purely name change, the mechanics of "Charming" a Princess/Prince remains the same.
Field and Nomad Princess have been send away in the Lewd edition and replaced by Countryside and Wanderer Princess which maintain more or less a similar concept without being boys dressing up as girls.
Again, is just for smooth out eventual controversy, but if you still want to save Field/Nomad, replace Countryside/Wanderer Princess.
So basically they aren't removed just replaced, but can be saved only if the players wants them.

Countryside and Wanderer will probably have the same base stats of Field and Nomad (mybe), while the Dowries from Countryside are mostly related to Campsite Management, Wanderer only has a single Quest item, since she simply wanders without a place to stay.

Second one. Bat wings are always better then Angel.

I'd say depends on the monster, like alatreon

Psi Princess!

Based off a Spell Weaver from DnD

Honestly, I don't like this. It's like a budget dragon princess, no offense. I think the form doesn't really translate well in the lewd edition art style.

Now this is more my speed

Also I completed the Wedding set!

>No blushing from tomboy Knight princess for having to wear a dress

Other than that it's great

I think there is some potential here but it might need another draft, looks a little akward. Also, I think people might have been looking for a different type of Psi princess, like one of those small magical girl companions similar to the placeholder pic but I may be wrong about what people were looking for on that princess.

If somebody whips together a Wedding edition version I will add it to the imgur

Holy shit someone remembers spellweavers!? I LOVE YOU!

We really don’t need to make an edition/gen for everything you know.

I think the neck's too long. Like, I Adore the Alien look she has to her, it looks both good and holy uniqie, but that neck is too Dragon and proportionally too long from what little I've seen of Spellweavers (I hope that;'s what it's called).
Shorten the neck a bit and and it'll look less dragon-ish awkward while still being alien.

We donl;t need one, yes.
But we want one.

It made sense for the combat stuff, not so much for the wedding.

Well, what happens after the adventuring is over?

Is there a guide to how the kingdom write ups work?

Gen 2.

I like her, reminds me of that really long necked race from Star Wars.

Specifically the original Gats Gen 2. Not the one in our main chart imgur. Though there are probably a lot of things from future gens that the Gen 2 doesn't account for.

Sorry, I meant the ones gats is doing in the first V4 imgur. Like is each of those entries for the items just something thats found around there in general?

Oh. Nope, but if you ask nicely, Gats may descend and give you one.

Colored art for Yian-Kut-Ku Princess drawn and colored by Red for Monster Hunter Gen. What do y'all think of her?

She has a big nose

It is a beak. And it is rather large.

It doesn't translate well except for the big part

So far it appears all those rules are currently being worked on behind the scenes. We don't really have any concrete way to structure the CYOA yet for V4. Stats for items and kingdoms are also tentative as a result as well. They very well might get changed after the rules get finalized.

Heteros did mention his 'basic' rules of: choose an item or an inhabitant per row, or skip both in a row for a choice of one of the two bottom creatures.

Basically wait till Gats officially posts the rules on the patreon or somewhere.

I suppose since everyone else has more or less the same thoughts, I too find the design to be far too dragon like. Especially with the neck. Maybe try shrinking the neck down and making the head a bit more humanoid. I love the alien nature of it, just not the dragon shape.

I'm tempted to say not goofy enough, but it looks fine, honestly.

I'm not sure I understand, so I made you a template for the v4 card.
*Not Gats

I follow some pretty autistic rules when I make them, though I did the same when I was making the lewd edition. Here's a breakdown on how they work:

TOP RIGHT:
Territory, Kingdom Name. If it's a human kingdom, don't attach 'kingdom' to it. Territories are separated by race, unless they're undead or insects or giants, in which case it's 'undead/insect/giant territory'. Might be other exceptions, too.

Then there's a kingdom description that usually details its inhabitans and the environment, general nature of the kingdom. Delicacy/Export are the 'main' or most culturally significant items of the kingdom in that category. The kingdom stats are the two highest/lowest stats in the kingdom. There are other stats, but not as important.

The princess' card is split between their description and the description of their tower.
The next three characters are split between the character and an item. The item doesn't have to be relevant. The character has a description, a 'class' (think RPG classes) and several stats. The items have a relevant description, a rarity (1-3) and stats based on rarity. 1 star is around 1-3 in the stats, 3 stars are around +10, etc.

The two at the bottom count as the 'bestiary'. Creatures and people treated like creatures are here. Small description, no stats.

Sidenotes: The first two 'NPCs' are normally significant examples of commonfolk you'll find in the kingdom. If the kingdom has more than one race, one of them is usually that race. The third one is an 'outlier', and represents a slightly more significant member. Not always special, just unique. Their name is one word long, instead of the two-word split everyone normally has. Characters are usually split by race-occupation, with some rare exceptions.

Hope that helps.

As an aside, there's also exceptions to these rules from time to time if showing the exception is more interesting than abiding by the rules (ie. Mariner Master, Bleu Knight, etc.) Normally I stick to the rules, though, so the exceptions stand out more.

I feel like you need to make her a bit thinner or alter the chest area a bit, she has the proportions of a barrel, still cute tho

Hey, if it gives us quality stuff, you won't hear me complaining about it

Princess Discussion of the Day #170
Hag Princess

Too old 1/10

I'd probably treat her more like a Master than a Princess. Having an experienced person in witchcraft in your kingdom can be handy. She seems to be lacking something for me to like her as a Princess, like not flirty or doting enough to make up for the age factor.

I created her original classes and they got reworked a little to their current state. Here was how mine was:

Voodooist: Obtaining parts of someone’s body or belongings gives Hag Princess growing influence
over others.
Wiccan: She can control the natural flow of magic in her body to perform sexual healing. Stronger
under the moon.

I feel like Hexer would be the stronger of her two classes but part of me wants to take her Wiccan class just because her lust bonus.

Lust bonus overcomes the age problem for people looking for more standard princess. Might be even good for people looking for older girls since she would keep her experience and attitude but with a better body, depends on where the fetishes fall though I guess. Another nice part is that theoretically the knight could use it as well if he has not unlocked five forms of immortality by now.

Her old lust bonus was Ring of Inner Age: "Allows the wearer to appear any age they wish" which is slightly more unique since we have age changing powers already but the current version is better in that it is not an illusion for people who do not want the aged up version.

I made a quote for her one: "“None know her true name or the pact she made to gain her powers and those will remain secrets to her grave.”

Her current quote is nice though, I like it.

I had an idea for a potential lust bonus for Psi Princess.

Some people in the Discord the other day were posting some images of some Gardevoir OC named Violet that would do like pic but with more nfsw results. It dawned on me that this could work into a lust bonus.

Psi Princess:
Lust Bonus: Psychic Trace – Adapt your body to copy the lust powers of the nearest princess.

Dusk Elves are lewd.
LEWWWD

You take that back

Also someone please make sure the thread stays alive, I have to go out

That's just vile and malicious slander spread by Night Elves.

Interestingly, Pegasus is the first trap I've rescued in my main build. I don't usually care for the trap concept, though Nomad is a fairly interesting one. I'll have to check out Vel's Wanderer princess, since she sounds pretty nice.

Part of why I might like him is he isn't overtly trying to be a trap. I was one of the people who argued for him to not have 4/5 of his traits be about his dick, which I think helped his card a lot. Give more room for his actual character and personality.

Him being a young general/general in training is pretty cool, and shows how the Winged Herd kingdom treat their royalty. Makes me really think of Alexander the Great; are those clothes styled after Greek armor, by chance?

Calvary are the heavy artillery of medieval combat, and giving them the ability to hop walls/fortifications lets him wreck shit in the enemy's backlines. So Winged Hussar would probably be pretty nice for a smaller scale knight, or one who focuses more on small scale adventure party size fights. I do agree that I'd probably pick Strategist though, both for how fitting it is for his character, and the usefulness it'd provide.

The Macho Pegasus king would be an interesting thing to see.

Not really one that interests me too much. Though that background quote really feels like a gut punch for thinking like that. This chart in general has some really fantastic background quotes that add so much to each princess.

I wouldn't say that she lacks something to be a princess. Its not like she has to be hornier than a Satyr to qualify. Though I do see that she is a bit wiser and probably more like a sultry queen in her demeanor than a naive princess.

Class wise, neither really appeal to me. Hexer is nice, but remindes me too much of Tharja that's a big turn off. While Wiccan I appreciate for referencing the classic witch Sabbath parties/orgies they had in classic literature, but since its tied to Hag and not sir knight himself, ehh.

I actually really like her, probably because I like haughty older women but also because like you mentioned, she’s a real old school type of witch. Not the Halloween kind. Plus making older ladies get embarrassed when you call them pretty is a good kind of feel.

Ooh baby

Yea, you look a bit barrely, but unlike that other guy, I LOVE barrel figures~
(Holy shit that is adorable, Red)

bump

Interesting. I'd need to see her full card to really gauge her, but she already looks real cool.

some more kut ku stuff mates

Kut Ku x Kroot when?

But what kind of rare mats does she drop?

Her panties, if you are suave enough.

I love her already

nice, what kinds of bonuses and traits are you thinking of for the chart?

no clue haha, im just the art monkey. If i had the choice though, id go ditzy and lovable

Well, we have ideas for her pros and cons right now. Though, they will probably change one way or another.

+Playful.
+Loves to jog.
+Easy to forgive.
-Quick to anger.
-Firery morning breath.

Dislikes: Foreplay

Alt ideas right now for Likes is Suprise Sex instead of Balls and replacing Dislikes Foreplay with teasing.

nice, though I was asking what you were thinking for like dowries/idols/companions etc.

We don't have a system yet. Idea we had was Hunter or Rider. Both have a different effect. For lust gifts, we have none at the moment.

We are working on stuff for a seperate sheet for Companions.

Sooooo....
What's your favorite comfy (but not sexual) fantasy with one of the princesses?
My personal fave right now is being the little spoon to Bear Princess after having a large roast supper together.

The one where she's real. God, I've been in a bad mood for way too long.

Enjoying a nice campside dinner out on the fields with Hare princess

Well that's a given.
Be more specific.

Cuddling in the dim moonlight on a night as quiet as the dead.

well if we're going full comfy then just hanging out by the fire, her under my arm... Gay as shit i know but fuck it

Oh that's an interesting idea. I'm guessing hunter would be like armor+weapon bonus and rider would be getting a bonus more directly related to the monster's abilities

Honestly, we are still working through it a bit. End goal is that either path, they are still alive and romance-able. Though they may be cranky with the Hunter route.

Have we shared the list for Gen 1 already?

Princess Discussion of the Day #171
P'orc Princess

Pig orc but pretty much just an orc. I never really liked the pig-like orcs and rather have orcs be their own thing but as a pig monstergirl she is nice.

Lets see, two traits for tasting like bacon and two traits for being a vegetarian. Luckily the whole being a good cook, being the last of her race, and the cute squealing / possible fear for getting eaten gives her enough character.

Considering how the male P'orc companion looked, I think we lucked out pretty well with her being cute and she joins the naked apron club with Fudge.

Both classes are references but they both fit her pretty well. Iron chef is useful but I do not really see P'orc being a main fighter so cooking mama wins. Keeping armies fed is half the battle. She had a class called Iron P'orc "Her will to survive can get her out of any danger in one piece" before, but the cooking buff is nice.

Bacon Banner summons the rest of the remaining P'orc people, which is basically one companion. I suppose the intent is that it brings enough back to sort of restore the kingdom but it should probably have had a resurrect effect then. The old effect was "You can resolve interracial conflicts easily and peacefully" which I suppose was to keep the princess from being eaten by others but I think the new lust bonus for returning the kingdom is better.

The P'orc backstory is sad but it is kind of funny how much it is being woven into other lores, especially Human Princess.

>What's your favorite comfy (but not sexual) fantasy with one of the princesses?

Going on Adventures with Dusk elf

waking up on a cool winter morning, holding my gobo wife, all my sleepin kids around me

>but it should probably have had a resurrect effect then
No?
Phi, how hard is it to imagine that, if the princess and the Priest survived, that there would be a few other P'orcs that survived in various ways too? Coninents are big places, and as evil as some people are, there are also quite a few kind souls as well There's pretty much no way P'orcs are extinct in towergirls based on their numbers and the sheer logistics alone.

Working off of that, I love the concept of race that's hunted down because other species find them tasty. Not to not starve, not because of a war, they're just food to most races, and that's a really interesting DYnamic. Hope the SP team does something interesting with it.

*Their numbers before, at least the implied ones if the Priest's little quite is to be believed

I've improved a little how the stats of the monsters and npcs are shown in the NpC compendium, now i need to finish at least all the standard monsters and opponents.
Dragon Princess 1 is still the only Dragon Princess done, since i need at first to let the people try an entire generation, while the other things will be added in time, like more bosses and minibosses or rivals

Luckily for you, you can get a Princess as Companion and go adventuring in the rpg, and you can also improve her by making her learn skills, perks, get equipment and such. But first you have to rescue her, which is not easy.

All Princesses have a default statline, which is modified upon the specific princess, so let's say you rescue Huma, she will have certain modifiers, while Knight will have others (mostly related to combat).

Obviously the princesses related to combat will have a best chance to becoming adventurers thanks to their starting stats and perks/skills

I never thought of the pig orc vs normal orc dynamic. I guess that puts P'orc in a better light for me. Never liked her, but the fact that this lets us have both normal orcs and pig nosed orcs at the same time is pretty nice.

I can't really see a way for the P'orc nation to really ever recover. In Gats canon, there is pretty much *just* the friar left. While the Pig Irons are a subspecies that broke off and turned more boarish. And even in the fan gens, there is only implied to be a handful left, constantly being hunted down because they taste good. To the fact that they are considered prey by *every meat eating species*, intelligent or not.

I suppose if you look at it pretty cold and analytically, you'd only need 25 couples to rebound the population. 50 fertile P'orc individuals, who's breeding pattern is completely controlled and everyone is told when and who to mate with for the sole purpose of procreation. Ignoring the moral implications of said practice on a sapient species. Not to mention the logistical hurdlers to get an area isolated and protected enough for them to do that in the first place, without the risk of being hunted down by pretty much every one else.

I personally like the idea of the P'orc being a long dead precursor race, with only the meagerest of hasbeens left. And how it wraps in with other races, like human kindgom's history especially. Or insights a much more aggressive sub-species that survived and evolved to stand in harsh defiance to the treatment their parent species suffered.

By far, having Ghost princess drape her arms around my neck as she falls asleep/tires out from using her powers. Just wandering through a tower, through a forest, or something with her trailing behind like a intimate, adorable, ethereal blanket.

Oh hey, I remember when you made Roderik. Thanks for that, entirely unprompted art is always nice to get.

If you ever plan on trying to do a campaign, make sure you mention it in the thread. My schedule may be spotty thanks to school, but I'd be down for some towergirls table top if people are willing to run it.

Depends on whether i also have time to do a campaign, but nothing stops you guys to gather and do one yourself.
If you find people interested i guess you can talk and organize on the Discord Server and use roll20 to play,which is quite useful. That's how i actually did mine: i just asked if there where people interested, found them and thenorganized the sessions.

Also: all those who test the game will be mentioned in the credits and probably get an art of their character too, if i have the time

Really hope we get to see her, or at least be able to help whats left of the Porcs in SP.

Yeah, that's definitely the intent of the p'orcs. Their absolute extinction brought about the rise of the humans to their peak, and paved the path towards the revenge of the boarfolk - neither of which would be nearly as impactful if the p'orcs were just another race with a princess. Heck, even ogre princess' kingdom consists of one ogre, so the standards aren't very high.

There are other extinct races too, like the loxodons and other beasts, but they mostly got overtaken by their superior counterparts. There's a few interesting stories there I want to go into further, like the near-extinction of the nagas when the kobolds were at their peak aggression, etc. Races colliding gets my dick hard.

Why's the thread been so slow? Why's february such a god awful month!?

>No discussion about Gen 5 expansion with the intent of further progression
>No discussion about how the rules need to be altered since several aspects have changed over the past months, such as companions not being Gen 2 anymore
>Gats' pages are once a week, and never discussed for long
>Gat's pages have no rules yet, so they're just pretty pictures for now. RULES WHEN?
Fan gens have all but stagnated, excluding Monster Hunter user who just made something
>Kobold is still best princess
>We still remember that god awful game that almost killed Towergirls, just like we remember we'll die one day
>Subtitle Pending is still in development, and you can only have so much fun with a fraction of a lego set before becoming bored

Just gotta tough it out, like always.

It's been ugly on the /trash/ front too.
>Everyone said Shame was gonna have more time this month
>We got one nice concept pic for the Kommunist Kobolds
>Then something came up and he said he just had to get through a few commissions
>One of them was fat Dragon Duchess
>And it's been nothing since

(Me)
I retrospect, I am sounding a bit like an entitled fag, it's fine if more stuff came up/he wasn't in the mood, I just hate being left in the dark.