>repl.it/Lfm3/2
Art Database
>ageofsigmart.booru.org/index.php

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bTZAvybjv2Q
youtube.com/watch?v=bTZAvybjv2Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Soon

There's nothing inherently bad about Stormcast.

Sooner™

You have 10 seconds to give me some neat ideas for a Death army that features conversions from another army.

Deathcast Eternals. You rake off stormcast heads and put spoopy ghosts popping out.

Daughters of Khaine zombie girls.

>today’s story is again Snorecast

White reaper is such a lame name

what did they mean by this?

Give me some context you meme shit

Skellie Pirates, obviously

they posted this on Facebook recently

Saint of the Purge is alright, though.

Not him but that's literally what they showed at warhammer tv

Cthulhu Elves! Or spoopy pirate skeletons!

Literally bought some sunken ships last month for my tables.

I was gonna make this the OP pic

maybe next time

youtu.be/bTZAvybjv2Q

>army of the animated remains of an entire battlefield
>Stormcast and Chaos armor, weapons
>possessed war machines
>all trudging off to war again

...Frankenstein-ian stitched-together monstrosities, maybe?
I don't know, man, Death is such a bland and uninspired grand alliance that it's difficult to come up with concepts that aren't classic staples (skelingtons, zombies, vampires) or are already covered better by other grand alliances (werewolves).

Fair Folk themed army.
Sylvan and Wood Elf bits to make old Fae, Banshees, headless ghost bitches, tree bitches, it kind of fits since there was a link between fae and undead at some point.

Okay what the fuck

Fishmen.

Golden Constructs

He said Death, not Order.

That Death is a joke faction, undeserving of respect or new models that aren't aquarium terrain tier.

New terrain maybe? Hopefully some normal fishing village stuff, we could use some AoS terrain that I could see anyone sensible living in/near.

And golden constructs are order how?

>implying Settra won’t rule an army of golden constructs

Yeah I really like the ship; they managed to throw some of that roman aesthetic in with the pillar thingos.

Skeletons covered in sea weed and barnacles with rusted weapons rising out of the sea. Bloated, waterlogged zombies, boat themed coven thrones/mortis engines. Webbed Ghouls with fins and gills

Plus if it's nautical stuff, I can get bitz out of it to add to my Skaven pirates.

Tomb Kings, but LoN legal.

I'm actually converting my morghasts with necrosphinx parts, counting my old Tomb Guard as skeletons, and using Doomsday Arks to convert mortis engines

Because Settra pretty firmly belongs in Order, especially since he'd likely just be returning solo with a fuck-off army of reanimates and no Nehekhara.

>last seen crusading against the four Chaos Gods on a quest to kill them for having the nerve to imply he'd ever serve them
>plans to kill Nagash once he's done with them
>has been shown perfectly willing to form allegiances with others to serve his goals to the point that they were a Neutral faction during WHFB as opposed to Vampire Cunts
>tyrannical force of stability and order in the World-That-Was

>impling Settra wouldn't be Order
The Golden Skeleboi will hang out with the Golden Soybois and make fun of them for being faggots. But he's not going to mope around in Nagash's sandbox.

>cue bitching from death players that the new thing has a Sigmar bowfigure.

>Settra is the only tomb king.

that matters*

I fucking love Khemri TV memes.

There's nothing inherently good about Stormcasts.

>Settra as the Last Tomb King supported by necrotects leading the fight beside unyielding legions of stone, bone and gold
>Ushabti, Tomb Scorpions, Warsphinxs and Necrosphinxs, Sepulchral Stalkers, Bone Giants, perhaps as well as Reanimant Carrion and Tomb Swarms
I would play that army in a fucking heartbeat. Even if ended up being absolute trash as an Order version of BCR that gets fucked to death by the meta.

I always wanted to do undead bretonnians. Even works as a meta commentary these days.

>ancient magitech civilisation is incapable of unveiling the final secret of existence hidden within the skies guarded by the seraphon and after a long war they decide to make a pact with the great necromancer nagash
>all their people get sacrificed and resurrected as unliving constructs of bone and metals wielding their old arcane weaponry and new energies from the underworld in the ongoing attempt to make the old stars fall for them

Fantasy necrons, but with more bones and classic undead alongside the metal and without the guns.

But now Nagash is so powerful that no undead can resist his domain at all

Fishcast eternals¡¡¡¡¡

That means you've got time to do it better; use this

All the more reason for Settra to show up with an army of golden golems.

So, 90% of FEC players that aren't lazy?

Not true. The Flesh Eater Courts has no general allegiance to Nagash.

Which is exactly why Settra would be in Order and fighting with an army of gleaming golden golems. And Settra would have no real issue resisting Nagash, given this is the only figure that's actually managed to be pretty much the only figure in WHFB to have been promised and given pretty much everything he could desire by the Chaos Gods only to reply by telling them to guzzle cum for implying he'd serve them.

no dude. Undead bretonnians. Not ghouls with some bits tacked on.
Skeletal men at arms and whight knights of the realm. Vampire dragons etcpp.

Back in 6th edition WHFB the different vampire bloodlines inspired that idea. The connection in the fluff is waaay older than flesh eater courts.

Well, it'd be better than Deathcast or Chaoscast.

and my nautical freeguild dudes

Oh, so 90% of FEFC players that aren't lazy?

How many things and character actually CAN'T return from the old world?

Ghost knights

Hollow suits of ancient armour animated by the spirits of knightly orders of old

Basically everything can if GW just wants to be lazy and prop up the Realms with the things people actually liked from WHFB. That's really the only reason we're getting Gotrek and Felix back in the Realms despite it making zero sense at all.

>mfw they took the Wraith Fleet joke too far
>yfw this is going to be death's new army

Because the FEC aren’t undead
One of the reason Nagash wants to find Ushoran is because he thinks he’s going to be able to control everyone that has fallen under his curse if he can

That just makes it sound like a bad idea to center an entire army around one named minor character.

>minor character
Be careful, the Settrafag may have a fit if they read that

>minor character

Dunno man, they did it before.

Not to mention, they made Slayers into a whole army.

No one that didn't played Tomb Kings hardly knew who Settra even was. The only reason he got some popularity from his sideshow position in the fluff was because he finally got to show off in the End Times.

Settra doesn't matter.

I think this is going to continue in that regard. There seems to at least be a faction at the wheel in GW who opposes the Realmgate Wars/"war in heaven" super mythological stuff and misses the older stuff where dudes would go to war with nothing but a spear and a fancy hat.
As the Realms get more fleshed out, expect more of this sort of thing. Old World mainstays will sneak back into the franchise, and the setting will calm down a little. At least, that's my theory.

Sigmar was a minor character who wasn’t really helping in his setting until the end times and he got the entire NEW setting based around him

>Settra
>minor character
Dude was on the same level of importance as Karl Franz or Mazdamundi.

Regardless, that would just be the Big Hero while the standard Necrotects would be the Little Heroes. You already have more or less the exact same relationship with Freeguild atm, where you have the genericified version of Karl Franz as the Griffon General and then basic foot generals. If you need to, you can even dredge up other old Tomb King heroes and give them a new twist. Apophas as a warped Reanimant experiment. Ramhotep or Khatep as your Wizard.

>implying
I guess you never played back in WHFB. It's oaky to be wrong, but there's no need to lie.

>Blatant sigmar iconography and design
>Death

Sigmar was the founder of thee biggest human faction in the Old World and the basis for a religion.

Settra was an afterthought.

>Dude was on the same level of importance as Karl Franz

The difference is that KF comes from a faction that matters

Stormcast pirates

>No one that didn't played Tomb Kings hardly knew who Settra even was.

>I only know ignorant people, so any other person must be as ignorant as them

>Ramhotep
Holy fuck, please. As a TK player, I miss that little fucker so badly.
>When an Empire army from Reikland invaded Quatar in the Imperial year 2141, they damaged dozens of Ramhotep's works as they looted the city's tombs. This desecration was bad enough, but when the Steam Tank Deliverance smashed through Ramhotep's Terracotta Wall, the Necrotect entered a fit of apoplectic rage, and he swore he would have his revenge. Ramhotep worked for over a century to complete the restoration of his Marble Army, an awe-inspiring host of hundreds of towering constructs. Such was the demented architect's need for vengeance that, in exchange for eight jade Warsphinxes, he enlisted the aid of Arkhan the Black, who raised a mighty bridge of bones through dark sorcery to span the Black Mountains. Ramhotep's statuesque army marched across, and the cities of Ubersteik and Grünburg were all but destroyed, despite the fact that every soldier to be involved in the destruction of his precious masterpiece had been dead for at least 170 years.

>sunken and rotting

>Dude was on the same level of importance as Karl Franz or Mazdamundi.

That doesn't matter since most players didn't care a whole lot about Nehekhara.

The souls have to arrive from somewhere

>from the blackness, the stormcast came
WE WUZ STORM N SHIET

Where the fuck did you play, user? Between my home town and my college town, there were 5 Tomb King players.

calm down, you act like i pissed in your cereal.
You asked and I answered your question.
Flesh Eater Courts are so new I didn't even think of them. And I've never seen an army of them in person either.

He was to TK like Franz or Grimgor was to their factions.

>5 minutes of paint later

this is as much as im willing to do

No death models have stylistic similarities to order ones,

Try again

A pretty low priority faction that they squatted because it didn't make a lot of money.

Grave guard are clad in armor that could be interpreted as former Freeguild.

That, and I'm sure that's because Death hasn't gotten a new release since... Ever?

Alf or Death or dreadfleet agian folks?

This is pretty cool

And man Ubersreik is razed every few winters isn’t it

That’s because that would be a new faction in the Death GA, they are not forced to have the same style. Fyreslayers don’t have the same style of the SCE
Obviously that it’s a Death army is just speculation, but I don’t think they would have sunk the boat if it was supposed to be a normal Sigmar army

Reboot of the Man O' War game?

the only hint here is these fish
there's an obvious theme for deep sea prehistoric fish

chtuluh elves incoming

Ubersreik had a hard life. Beastmen fuck it up, Greenskinz fuck it up, Skaven fuck it up, Tomb Kings fuck it up.

>tfw Cthulu Aelves had already been more or less confirmed
>now we have spoopy sunken ships
Sorry, Deathcucks. You're getting passed over for new Scourge Privateers, to give Aelves the same treatment as Dwarfs.

Does mega have open war cards? I can't find them here

I'm not expecting Felix to have survived, but becauce of the wording I don't doubt he has been restored in Azyr as a psudo stormcast or something. Which I think is fucking awful.
I don't think they ever should have said that "you could count the surviving souls from the old world on both hands" because it cripples their lore credibility and future creative scope when they do stuff like this.

I'm very excited.

remember at the LVO when GW teased/joked the picture of the "fishmen" codex

anyone have the pic?

Fuck, forgot to quote

Why not make something up yourself
> Fyreslyer ghost made of fire
> Surrounded in a giant whirlwind of fire
> Use the Runeson on Magmadroth as rules

You clearly haven't read much warhammer lore at all. Nor do you know shit about Gotrek.
And no it wasn't ovbious at all that he was dead. I didn't think he would be when I read it. I thought he'd be "doomed" to slay deamons there forever. In grudgelore you can read about the slayer afterlife, which consists of fighting at the doors of Grugni's hall for an eternity.

The end times was a prelude to AoS, so it makes perfect sense that they ambigously stuck a ton of characters in the realm of chaos. This is all stuff long in the works coming into motion user.

What if Felix is reincarnated as a girl and now Gotrek's love interest?

>Settra Gold Necrons

Do Dorfs fuck women?