Drawthread

>>>RULESReminder that nobody is entitled to a delivery under any circumstances within these threads.
>Ignore the bait, you're better than this
>Stay on topic

Artists and Artists-to-Be:
>Feel free to drop your tumblrs/websites/commission/etc information, but:
>If you're dropping your commission info, consider filling a request beforehand instead of just advertising

Books and Tutorials:
>mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA
>dropbox.com/s/kno4yv719g88pol/Tutorials.zip?dl=0

Figure Drawing:
>quickposes.com/pages/random

Beginners Guide to Drawing:
>archive.is/GNIq1

The w/ic/i art Guide:
>sites.google.com/site/ourwici/

Previous Thread:

Reposting from last thread:

if anyone is familiar with Ad Eva I need an angel turned from a crappy MS Paint Sketch to something with actual heft to it. Since my players are probably on Veeky Forums I won't be saying the name (they know the order they're coming in) of the Angel, but its thing is that its AT Field controls the direction of gravity around it, so it plays keepaway by keeping everything flying away instead of letting them get close.

Its body plan is sort of like a Gorilla if you gave it the bone(?) structure of a preying mantis and/or a bullfrog. It has a cradle of bone (I'd draw ribs but I'm really bad at drawing, as you can tell) that surrounds the core on its chest, and should generally be just kind of bulky and armored, sort of like a really fucked up knight (maybe like an Outrider Knight from Dark Souls III?).

Its mask is split in two and bulges outward on a little head protrusion that's too small for the mask, so it sticks off to the sides. Each side of the mask can pivot independently in any direction and, obviously, fire christian lasers.

If you decide to take my request, let me know! I'd like to keep in the loop on progress if it's the kind of redraw that would take a bit.

Thank you!

Re-requesting from old thread.

I'd like to request a peacock aarakocra. He's a paladin of Velnius in a chain shirt, wielding a greatsword.

Requesting a jester turned swashbuckler/privateer
Most of the details are on the pic, I'll just add that his face looks much happier and healthier instead of gloomy and beaten up. His nose his crooked and the circle mark on his left cheek is a hot iron brand scar.
He is wielding one of the basket hilted sword on the bottom right, pick your favourit. For the pose, do what you deem is best
thanks!

Hi !
Would need a veteran-looking eldar corsair lady. Overall an eldar in her seventh or eighth century of like, looking battle-scared and worn out. Less nubile spess elf waifu and more spess elf battle mom/crone.
Unhelmeted, braided white hair, battered armor and cloak, carrying either power spear or power axe. Scars and warpaints left to your discretion.

Requesting another creature concept for my project, and probably the last one for a while until I get the creative juices flowing again and not busy with some upcoming personal stuff, this time it's the infamous Jersey Devil, which is a 6 to 7 foot tall flying werecreature with lemur-like traits and a wingspan of around 20ft, the arms are the wings and it has pointed ears that are often mistaken for horns, it has a long forked tail and the feet are hoof-like, it also has a venomous bite. The venom itself leaves burn marks on the flesh of its prey and is even flamible.

Anchor post

Anchoring this first rough concept sketch of my siren as another drawfriend's gonna have a crack at it.

Fuck, forgot to add the pic.

Reposting from last thread.

Request Human Sorcerer Spellblade.

Some Background on him:
He is an extremely charming and handsome man in his mid-30s, who is a very aggressive close ranged combatant. He spent a large degree of his teenage and young adulthood working up the ranks as a foot soldier/infantry as its a family tradition that he gladly picked up to improve himself and his credibility. He is always one of the first in the front lines and will put his first foot forward to protecting those close to him when in combat he fights fiercely and strikes just at the right moment to get a fight in his favor. As he started to make his way up in the ranks he fell in love a Halfling in his unit and they even got married. During one of his missions, there was a powerful arcane conflagration that he and a small number of his unit barely survived. After the event, he began to exhibit very strange arcane abilities that he could never fully control. Illusionary flames, crackling lightning, thunderous roars, objects changing color, etc. would spontaneously happen around him or on objects. This rightfully concerned, and in a lot of cases angered a large degree of commoners and even those in his unit. Through a large degree of meditation and focus, he found that the only way he was able to keep his newly found magic under check was by keeping a trusty blade close to him and placing a fraction of his magic into it, though it still becomes unstable from time to time when his emotions are high or when he's casting stronger spells. He is adventuring out from his home and unit to get a better grasp on his abilities so when he returns he can better protect everyone.

Play around with the pose if you desire. I found a few example clothing options that I liked, but I'm open to anything that you think would also look good on this character. I do ask that if its possible to have a white and bronze color theme for the outfit do that.

Have fun with it!

Requesting a child's-eye view of my hunter character wearing his dark brown duster jacket and hat with his revolver out and is also ready to draw his sword out from his right side and he has a nervous expression on his face as there's a 9ft tall silhouette of a werewolf with red and blue eyes right behind him. The werewolf bust in my idea sheet is for his facial hair btw, and not about the werewolf behind him. He carries two kukri machetes on his back but due to the angle I'd like they'll be hard to see but are still visible, and his hunting knife's carried beside his revolver's holster which is on his left side.

Hello drawfriends! Reposting my request from last thread.

I want to request a drawing of the reptilian alien in the bottom right of this pic uniformed like the Afrika Korp uniform, and armed with some form of submachine gun. No icons like the swatzika or palm tree are needed.

The bandana and goggles are optional for the drawing, only do them if you can. As for headwear whichever is easier (helmet or cap) for you. Thank you in advance!

I'm doing a superhero thing and I need an image that conveys "speed". It doesn't have to be someone wearing spandex. I just need something to convey that the character can move very fast, whether it be through lightning, motion blur or speed lines, anything is fine. I'll probably crop the image to a 1:1 ratio, so if possible, try not keep that in mind?

I mean, obviously, no one has ta do this. And I'm just a faceless user. But if any of you talented ladies and gentlemen would do it, it would be much obliged. I mean, worst case scenario, I'll just snatch and palette swap an image of the Flash, y'know?

Anchoring elf cavalier for drawfriend.

For this user:
Here you go famalam

Looks great so far. The finished product would probably make a good pic for the anchor post

Requesting a drawing of my Tiefling Wizard his Dwarven wife and Half-Tiefling-Dwarven daughter.

Feel free to have them doing whatever you feel would be appropriate or is comfortable for you. Also, the daughter might have darker or lighter skin, tail, and darker horns than what's shown in the picture so feel free to adjust to better suit what looks best to you. Also, the daughter and wife lack beards in the setting these guys are in. Thank you in advance!

Requesting a grotesque with a wig glued to its helmet and wearing a red pianist outfit like Mozart.
He may optionally wield a big cleaver and have a robotic arm.
Thanks for your time!

Request / Repost:

Human sorceress favoured soul. Ambiguous / androgynous appearance (fairly flat chested, a sort-of boyish face and hairstyle). Going for a bifauxnen kind of deal; she could easily be mistaken for a pretty boy.

Blessed Countenance
At 6th level, your divine essence causes you to undergo a minor physical transformation. Your appearance takes on an otherworldly version of one of the following qualities (your choice):
beautiful, youthful, kind, or imposing. (Beautiful will be selected on this feature.)

Golden hair in that loose noble-style ponytail with bangs, or perhaps think Saber's Fate/Zero casual hairstyle (when she's wearing a suit).
Warm, lightly tanned skin.
Blue eyes.
The foppish outfit is optional - if it's easier or you think it would look better, feel free to just stick them in a full dark-blue cloak (though please don't have the hood up!)
A playful grin or a smirk would be good. As for the pose, she’s fairly theatrical (actress) so a flamboyant arms-wide gesture or perhaps a half-bow could work.

The bottom-right image shows a sort of 'anime version' I suppose.

Best regards and thank you. If anyone requires clarification / extra detail, or even has some suggestions on how to make it better, feel free to reply.

Requesting art for my kenku artificer, for weapons he has a musket with a bayonet and a glaive and clothing he wears somewhat ragged nobleman's clothes.

So I got this idea of an Oath of Ancients paladin I'd like to bring to life in a campaign I just joined. She's a tiefling who's horns were sawed off and beaten to a pulp when she was a kid. Left to die overnight, the last thing she'd seen was the moon and thought of how beautiful it was. When she woke up, all her wounds (horns still gone) were healed and she was blessed with divine powers thanks to Selûne.

Her skin is almost like ivory, eyes used to be blue but are transitioning to a milky white. Long flowy black hair that reaches her knees. Fangs are almost sharp and very distinctive. Tail is bundled up and tied with a blue bow.

For clothing she has an Asian theme. The main picture being her exact style and cut of kimono. Instead of the leaves, its just a simple blue. Armor is a breastplate and shoulder pads with the boots styled like whats shown. Wears a white kasa styled hat. On her thighs she's drawn little stars that match constellations.

Currently looking for art of an either tiefling or human group of crusaders that heavily draw inspiration in both look and culture off of Mandalorians from SW.
Most of them are armed with a light crossbow, a cutlass and a long sword.
Armor wise they'd most likely lean more towards medium to somewhat flexible heavy metal armor which would be most likely covered in chips, cracks and general wear.
Coloring for the armor would preferable be mainly white with red or gold accenting, but you can do what you think is best for colors if you want.
Beyond this you can take whatever liberties you can think of, fill in the gaps I probably missed.

Ribbon manipulation based character, uses glowing stripes to push pull constrain and dangle from clips. If you want to include glowing ribbons, feel free.

Requesting a Hobgoblin General wearing bronze/spartan armor like in the top right, but with a green plume and no cape.
He looks pretty much the same as the Hobgoblin in the top right, but with longer jowls. He is 5' 4.5", and weighs 166 pounds, and he's got a sagging belly, like all Hobgoblins.
For his pose, I'd imagine him holding his shield and bronze sword and standing in a defensive position.

Requesting this guy in the picture in a suit of armour that is similar to Kabuto armour but with more fur and the skins of animals. His weapon if you decide to picture it should be vary similar to a gravity hammer from halo. The picture doesn't have to be colored

Hello artists, I am DMing for 4 of my friends and feel that although we are all enjoying the game, we are still quite new and may find it hard at times to be engrossed in the story and even their own characters. I am hoping that one of the many talented artists out there could take pity on a talent-less crayon-scribbler like myself and maybe bring to life some of the party.

Unrelated - The image above is a previous character of mine that someone on the internet once kindly drew and I've always been more attached to the character because of this. Anything in this kind of style would be amazing but I also would love some unique takes on the characters.

The party consists of the following :

Gizamiluke - A Human Diviner wizard. African/West Indian features. Has an Owl named Julius as a familiar. Uses his Driftglobe mounted on a staff as his focus, with a scruffy notebook for a Spellbook. He often will interject with an African proverb. I believe the player was heavily influenced by the Wizard shown in the PHB Wizard section.

Elras - Wood Elf Ranger. Soldier background, previously part of a mercenary company so may wear an insignia. Wields dual scimitars and a longbow. Also the boots of elvenkind. He's the serious one. If he had picked his class now he would likely have gone for the scout.

Tamman - Human Paladin/Divine Sorcerer. Devoted to Tyr and wields a Warhammer with the Scales design that goes along with Tyr. Has a Divine Magical Warhorse steed. Noble background so has fairly ornate armour and with well kept facial hair.

Ander - Halfling Moon Druid. Your standard scruffy druid attire and messy mop of black hair, with a magical druidic staff as a focus. Has a serious drink problem and spends most of his time as an animal, favourites include a bear in a tavern, or a giant crab.

Any artist who would appreciate the inspiration and practice, you could really enrich my home game and help out a poor, clumsy handed DM.

May all your rolls be 20's,

King Custard

Heyo, requesting a less shit drawing of my ghost butler. I've also included a picture of the tuxedo in colour and not drawn in paint by someone who's missing a frontal lobe. Thanks.

For the drawfriend who drew this for me, I couldnt be any happier with it. It looks absolutely amazing. Thank you.

Migrating my request from the last thread

Requesting my pirate/privateer character.

She is a human with a crystal eye patch (looks like a combination of the two patches, with the large cross face straps of the bottom pic) covering he left eye, there is nothing wrong with her eye the eye patch simply grants her sever types of alternate vision once per day for an hour.

Her hair is a mess of dreadlocks with beads woven in several strands, and she wears a red a white striped do-rag, no hat as she is not a ships captain.

She carries a flintlock pistol and cutlass like the ones shown.

The rest of her outfit is up to the artist, but it should be something light and flexible as she is a rather movement heavy character, swinging from the rigging or tumbling past enemies at every turn.

Request for a purple (if coloured) robed psionicists. Armed with staff and ornate dagger. Male human, mid 20s. Shaved head (hood down). I’m not exacting and would be most thankful for any attempt drawfags!

Anchor for S&W Kid's party. One thousand blessing upon you drawfriend.

Anchoring Moth-dude in case drawfriend wasn't done. Happy either way :)

Anchorino.

requesting a drawing of a fencing duel. The one on the right is aggressive with a cloud head of pure anger and rage, his mask is thrown on the ground, chaotic swirls and strokes of shades of grey,red and black around him.

His opponent on the left retains a calm demeanor with strokes of calm white making something like an aura

bonus if it looks like an oil painting.

thank you in advance.

Here you go!
Tell me what you think.

Migrating from the last thread

I'd like to get my Pally/Barbarian who gets both sets of powers from his righteous hatred of devils.

Requesting a Star Wars officer dude + some Napoleonic aesthetic. I'm thinking:

Star Wars: cape(?), belt, blaster, pants+boots, jacket(?)
Napoleonic: cape(?), lapels, cuffs, collars, gorget, sash, epaulettes

That's just a guideline though, you can tone it down or not include a couple things if necessary. I don't want the Star Wars feel to get lost.

I can't decide if I like the white sash on red lapels or the red sash on the white jacket better. You can play with the white/red/black/gold colour scheme in whatever way you think looks best. FYI, often with these uniforms the collars and cuffs should match though.

A hand-on-hip pose might look good. Blaster can be either holstered or in-hand.

Hat and steed are optional. I think I prefer no hat anyway. It's fine if he's just standing, but you could throw him on a space lizard or something if you want to.

Looking for the bard in my 5e game. He's an aasimar who just got a ghost piano haunted by a famous composer, so now he has 2 spirits judging him for his actions and telling him what to do.

Are requests with NSFW pics allowed if they're covered up with Spoilers?

Go to /aco/.

Even though what I'd like to be drawn is SFW?

Anchoring the syringe porcupine for my drawfriend. It's been a couple weeks, I'd love to hear from you.

I'd like to request a medusa from the plane of water - with her snakes having been replaced with eels.

Just censor the image in your ref.

Why ask a question if when answered you just re-ask the question?

Requesting a godess of luck
She is wearing a multicoloured dress, I got some reference but don't hesitate to do your own thing, as long as its colourful (a black & white drawing is fine to desu)
She is holding dices and cards in her hand. She also looks quite smug.
One of her symbol (and also one of the way she manifest herself to the lucky and those down on their luck) is a small crystal jumping spider, I would like one to be visible on her shoulder or anywhere else.

Alright then.

How did I do?

Perfect.

>top left pic
hey that's my request!

what's her backstory? I really like how she looks

Oh, good. I was worried because I failed reading comp. in high school.

Requesting Clint Eastwood who's a monk who dresses as a butler. He's a homebrew spidermorph who's got some spider features like large canines, pale sickly skin. He's kind of scary to look at. Honestly would prefer it in 2 color or b/w.

its not really as stellar as you might think i am afraid.

still interested in it buddy,I never expected a 5 page backstory

Background is that he was a bodyguard/butler in the house he worked for many years but his family was assassinated in a politically motivated killing. He wandered without purpose until he found out one of his fellow maids survived and is in chult. He's kind and a gentleman but is rather awkward and stilted in how he acts towards the party because of his formality. He's actually quite scary and disgusting to look at and that contributes to his meekness and drawn back attitude to people he doesnt know well.

Reposting this from the last thread.

I appreciated the effort of paintbro but I think it needs a bit more work.

This guy but he's a smug wizard wearing leather armor and holding a rapier.

Thanks

Have a second cake, because I ended up liking my original sketch enough to color it tool

I would like to request a lava golem.
It's bipedal, leaves a trail of super-heated rock, and its head is basically a skull (minus jawbone) made from semi-molten stone.
The magma that composes its body should bleed through cracks and joints as it moves, and its weapon (assuming it doesn't use its natural slam attack) would be a large spear made completely from obsidian. When it breaks, the golem simply burns hot enough to melt the volcanic glass back down and makes another.
When standing straight, it reaches 10 meters in height.

well if you say so. Spoilers just because.

If any of my players is here, please do not read this. thank you.

She is a sculptor/painter who also woks as an art teacher in an elven dominated city state. Her downfall as an artist began when she gave birth to her son, her husband (who also was an artist) soon left her afterwards. She kept suffering from art block creating nothing but failures.

She blames her failures on her son who didn't get any of the artsy genes from his parent + semi responsible for her current state. She became an art teacher in his school simply out of spite and also in an attempt to break free of her art block via young inspirations.

She always try to remain flashy to be the center of attention, solely to satisfy her ego.

Her inner self wants to fill her hollow motherly instincts, so she treats her students like the proper talented children she never.

According to the players her goal and characteristics might change for the better or the worse. It is up to them.

thats a nice backstory for an npc's, do your players likes her?

i guess. I didn't get any objection so far with any npc. that doesnt mean i am 100% right though.

It's been some time, but more horrible deep sea mermaids. Too bad the thread I was drawing for fell off board before I was finished...

Jesus fucking Christ is this how kids and young adults play RPGs these days?

imo its quests like this that gave us a bad name on Veeky Forums.

Requesting my dragon girl Vivian to be smiling while firedancing and wearing the outfit on the left image while in a pose similar to the one in the middle, and the image on the right's her face.

Listen up old farts. We don’t want to play “down the 10 foot hall and kick in a door”. We are the next generation and we want Rules light Story games with complex social interaction. Not your shitty boring simulationist murder hobo games. We are the future and are taking over. Now get your old asses to OSR General. We are improving the hobby as we speak.

Requesting these two doing some father-son bonding.

First character is a warlock paladin, he's a fair skinned human male in his late twenties with long dark brown hair and with a scruffy beard. He has dark brown eyes. He stands around 5'9-5'10. He wears elven breastplate and a straw hat. He used to wield a broken longsword but it's been repaired since.

Second character is his half-elf son. He has messy brown hair and he's about seven.

personal preference anons, no need to be too stingy about it. Is it a sin to try something other than being a murder hobo for once?

I think we can find a middle ground between murder hobo and high school drama adventures m8. Im not judging you, its just not my vision of Veeky Forums.

Requesting my goblin rogue, Squik. I imagine him as a mix between Stitch(Lilo and Stitch) and Creeper.(Black Cauldron)

i suppose so , i am not trying to force my opinion or saying that they are better that the traditional settings. I wanted to try something different.

if i colored it i would ruin it so im sticking to just the sketch and ink

I never got that impression from you.

Not him, but I don't see the problem with murder hobo, high-school drama, or anything in between as long as everyone's happy playing it.

Sure, until it got all of /qst/ collectively banned from Veeky Forums. Unfortunate.

Kindly requesting a Griffon, with the feather parts pure white, silver beak and claws, with a pale purple lion half and bird legs
Also, can't decide whether to have blank white eyes with black outlines or blank gold eyes with black outlines, whichever you feel suits it best!
Saddle and barding optional but appreciated!

Holy hell thank you so much!

11/10 that's great holy shit I'm dying mang

What is generally considered a respectful amount of time before requesting again?

a week? 10 days?

It's usually a 1/3 thread cooldown before you can request the same thing again.

Who determines the validity of these answers?

Is the NSFW part vital? I think it's alright as long as you use a spoiler.

no one its just general rules that have been more or less instaured throughout the drawthreads lifetime
Nothing is stopping you from not respecting the rules and reposting request, making another request after having one ect.

Sorry, but I seriously would like to get a source for that, if at all possible.

observations on the amount of shitposting people receive when re-requesting over the years.

What do you want to rerequest i HAVE to know man the curiosity is killing me

OR here not bad. I am having some trouble understanding the placement of the Shadow Sword and movement of the character. What's he supposed to be doing here?

Oh, and can you make his ear a little longer? Kind of like a half-elf.

You're welcome m9

Requesting the kaiju final boss of my campaign. Its supposed to be the biblical Leviathan under my own twist. Here's the appearance

Its a long, fat sea serpent, with a very broad whale-like or crocodile like mouth. No visible eyes. It has several flippers going down its body that can act as short legs to move on land. Its body should look scarred or aching, sort of like Shin Godzilla, with a similarly 'unnatural' appearance to it. It has no other traits from Shin Godzilla, it is a whale/crocodile/sea serpent, not a dinosaur.

Attached are several possible images for inspiration, but other then the above guidelines I welcome creativity or slight veering from the design. It is approximately three hundred feet long.

Urge to critique RISING

BULLSHIT
U
L
L
S
H
I
T

thank you so much, it looks beyond amazing

It's just the general rule of these threads though.

Hello! I hope someone will find my request interesting :)
I have this tomboish girl that is in truth possessed by a Devil (WoD stuff) and she transformed in front of the players during a fight to help, so I wanted to show them how she looked like aside from my description:
I would like her to be with the pose of image 3, just for fun, but any pose is welcomed.
She wears this really long sleeveless shirt from Wu-Tang clan, that shows some level of side boob, but she doesn't care too much about it. She also has the hairstyle of image 2, for the color I would prefer red, but anything goes, really.
She wearing some casual jeans.
In the end, she's transformed, so her skin is almost marble colored and she got a pair of eagle wings, and she's surrounded by "a corona of shifting, multicolored hues that distract and confuse foes" according to the manual.
I hope this request isn't too complicated to ask and I thank everybody in advance everybody that would like to take a shot at it!

>please draw my one shot character

Do these ever get done?

Looking for art of Charles, the homeless human wizard based heavily off of Charlie from Its Always Sunny In Philadelphia. For clothing he has generic wizard attire (robes and the pointed hat) but its beyond fadded, ragged and muddy, having tons of holes and patches stitched on to it. His "staff" is a slightly chipped baseball bat with rusted nails sticking out of it and a chain wrapped around it. Small little note is that he also has a small little mouse that lives under his hat.

She's actually a recurring character.