1k invest

Hey, fairly new to Crypto's, done my research and own some coins. For now it's just to much info and scams laying around.

Like the title says, i have 1k (euro) to invest, be honest, no scams and help a fella out on this one.

I made some mistakes so i want to make some good ones now with this investment.

Which coin do y'all suggest that's gonna put a smile on my face again!??

Tnx in advance :)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/helloiconworld/icon-annual-summit-mainnet-launch-release-candidate-6a6c5b5d86da
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Long term or short term?

Bitcoin

DOGE

i'm a pleb as well, but don't do this op

Basic attention token :) look it up man you sont be dissapointed

CAPP

VR platform cruising along nicely at the moment. Fairly low risk and potential for 2-10x gains in the next 12 weeks.

short/mid

i did, going down last hours/day

Confido get the fuck in were gonna be rich

short I'd say XLM, easy 4x in a month time at least
XP coin is undergoing a pump, probably going to 5x until end of the week before it crashes

For mid/long term, I'd say OCT. Has potential to go 1000x by EOY 2018

didn't confido already drop since start from like 1$ ?

yeah, easy 10x amirite? :^)

meant to

Everything is dipping, so it's a great time to buy. Sure bets are REQ and FUN.

Do your own research, faggot.

Or buy bitbean.

ain't we to late for xlm ? it's been going crazy last hours.. i feel like a dip is coming ?

OCT seems okay, i don't know those markets tho..

i did, read title.. nobody forces you to comment..

are you talking about simple token or something else?

download binance, buy VEN, REQ, NULS and XRB in a few days, hodl long term, profit

OP Cardano will keep you safe, Req is good too
Enigma has been doing great recently
these faggots are recommending you bad options, sorry

i have binance.. you say buy in few days, that means you think they gonna drop more ?

XLM is coming close to estabilize, It's going up this month but not as fast

talking about coins, wtf

Confido is a scam google it

ye i looked it up, tnx!

Explain why this is a thing.. You get hyped by fucking up other peoples investment ?

so conclusion..

cardano, req, bat and xlm seems like the safest choices ?

what about DBC ?

Anything in the top 20

Can't speak for the other guy but if you take a post seriously on Veeky Forums that has the ":^)" smiley in it you should unironically kill yourself.

I wanted to warn OP in case he is a stupid idiot who would listen to this.

think you might be right, didnt saw the emoji.. now i see the meaning of your post.. my bad!

Have a look at ICX (Icon) user. It's got some exciting stuff on the agenda for this month and it's sure to go far. Here's a summary from another user:

medium.com/helloiconworld/icon-annual-summit-mainnet-launch-release-candidate-6a6c5b5d86da
ICON Mainnet will officially launch on January 24, 2018, one week before 2018 ICON Annual Summit.
>What is the ICON Annual Summit?
On January 31, 2018, ICON team will host their 1st ICON Annual Summit titled “The Genesis”, appropriately at one of the most iconic, tallest skyscrapers in the world—Lotte World Tower. (Watch the beautiful picture)
This will lead into spacious exposure, especially in Asia. Afterwards the exchange listing of korean exchanges will start.
Guess who owns ICON?
ICON is a project under the legal entity Dayli Financial Group, one of the biggest FinTech companies based in South Korea, formerly named Yello Financial Group.
And now guess who owns Coin one?
1 + 1 = 2, quick maths, after the exchange listings it is not done. Their own ICX DEX, release of the wallet, partnerships and the first ICO's based on ICON will make this an andromeda mission.

>short
whichever one is going up. dyor until you know without asking anyone, honestly do your ta
>mid
choose something low with a good base. maybe wait for ltc to drop below the 200hour if you don't believe the fud