HODLing and trying to make it, brother.

>Diversifying $50

AAAAAAHAAHAHAHA

>hoping one x10s

21 bro
Well double our investment in a month e

>25 ADA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Did your poorfag ass buy my 3 cent bags for nearly a $1?

former poorfag who started with even less than you probably, hold tight bro you'll make it eventually. Although all-ining a shitcoin is your best bet. I belive in you user

Allin XLM or Vechain

get on Kucoin Poor Fags, thank me later.
here use my invite code.

1eMNv
1eMNv
1eMNv

Bleeding out

dude just because i feel for your situation

go all in on garaunteed 2-3x's and hodl for a week at least till you're at 1.5k then you can afford to hodl 20% stacks on long bets

Just got in last week ... I had ~180k doge which I mined in 2013

Just started 3 days ago with 25€.
Am I doing it right?

yes im winging it

Getting fucked atm

Is there an app where I can set actual alarms to wake me up
I'm not going to notice a blockfolio notifications when I'm asleep

Started at 850 bucks 3 weeks ago. Will I make it? I bet my dad I'd have 100K by EOY 2018. Don't feel like selling these two but I feel like I'm going to miss out on a lot of moons on other coins to get more money

Started about 2 weeks back. How’s this anons? These are my HODLS. What other coins should I try my hand in?

Nope. With such peasant amounts of money, you need to go all-in with one single alt, until you're in the mid-1000's. Then you can diversify a bit. Right now, any potential gains you make will be too small to get the ball rolling.

started with $360 3 weeks ago .

Which Alts are good for an all-in right now?

Boasting pajeet saving for white BMW.

Eat shit right out of your dad's ass.

This 1 or 2 max, depending on your starting capital.

i have 1k ready to go all in one a coin with which is my best bet here..

can't wait to get fucked up

Roast me

bout to get rid of most of everything except ripple and stellar but don't know if I should dump into them or all in on some other shitcoin

Tfw friend asked me to buy him $100 worth of XRP $100 of XVG his $200 investment gave him a $5000 portfolio, best advice is your investment isn't the same as someone with $10,000 or $100,000. Don't take advice from your random friend that made 50k in 48 hours or whatever. Put your sheckles where it makes sense, and for the love of god understand market cap, and how to use a calculator, and you'll make profit

Good taste, shit budget. At least you made your fees back i guess. Get a loan maybe?

Offtopic, but I keep seeing this 'style' portfolio, which app is this? Cause it looks a lot better than Binance

Show me the highest portfolio

holy shit

God I am such a newfag in here.
How does the market cap work?

We gonna die

>
do you want them all in on bitcoin or what?

Delta on iOS

>iOS

sia coin or burst

Had £30. All in on DBC. Now I have £25

u got brainchained user. should invest into bounty0x next and grab some funfair while ur at it

OP here
All in FUN

I'm poor imo

>started June
>5k invested
>22 y/o law student

Will I make it my dudes?

Thats too diverse for the amount you have on there
You should all in a potential moon coin

my humble $50 has come a fair way so far.

started with $150 a few weeks ago

>tfw can't diversify

3 weeks into crypto :/

Poorfag here.

>hoping one x10s

Nice - now you can buy a couple pizzas

>before i became a chad

>after i became a chad

>laughing about people making baby steps towards a better future
kys, everyone has to start somewhere.

Not sure what to do next.

Increase ur enigma stack when it dips

> Top tier MIT team
> 400 mill market cap vs 11 billion for Stellar the other godlike coin
> 75 million tokens vs 100 billion Lumens

Easiest 2x in the coming weeks

>chad
>nolinker
nice larp

Shill me this shitcoin Veeky Forums. Really tempted to buy

Well, what are guaranteed 2-3x?

FUN

Started in early November with £100 of btc, sold it all right before the crash because I listen to biz and bought into these (ark is for my friend)

Have to wagecuck a bit more but I’m thinking of increasing my holdings to 1k of each, hodl until 2020. Might be worth it, might not.

Will probably play around with some other coins and try my hand at chasing moons and p&d’s (I’m thinking FUN), but i’ll be keeping those 1k bags just incase.

It’s not a lot but it’s a start

I have been here on biz for some time and this coin keeps getting shilled and on and on but it never delivers, tell me how much do they pay you to say that?

I know, but a lot of that are fractions that I can't do anything about bc Binance

>promising gambling coin with no competition
you're gonna miss the moon pal
get in soon

Poor as fuck faggot reporting in
Just sad to miss out fuck kill me
500 FUN
300 LINK
500 POE

I started some 1,5 months ago with around $700 investment. I'm still trying to get a hang of it. Bought XRB at 5 and at 15, bought Link at .17 and just sold some XMR and BTC for a DBC moon mission. Hope I can make it one day like the chad anons.

Will I make it at my 10.50 an hour 60 hours a week job.

chad af, yes
(add fun you mong)

Look up Palm Beach Group Confidential and realize they made 26,000% profit investing in niche yet promising blockchain projects.

Look for membership and realize costs $3,000 for a subscription, and even if you had the money you need a private invitation to sign up.

Realize you can get every single one of their monthly Newsletters + Buy/Sell Alerts here instead: discord DOT gg/gWPG2

Stop gambling on shitcoins, the newsletters + buy alerts have exact buy-up-to prices and sell alerts so you're never caught at the wrong side of the bottom or top. Profit.

I personally started with $4,000 USD, turned that into $6.5k, then I just started following the newsletters and buy alerts. My meager $4k portfolio is now at $24k. Literally looking at Delta app right now lol.

Market cap = total number of coins x price of coins
A higher market cap means there is less room to grow. It's pretty relative what you consider a high market cap though since ADA and TRON have mooned recently even with 1bil+ market caps